FS Rare Christy Canyon TL VHS

Mike Page

Jul 29, 2003, 4:31:44 AM7/29/03
I'm looking to sell off my copies of rare Christy Canyon videos . They
are very good quality on VHS.You will not be disappointed.
I am Paypal verified. I'm not out to make a ton of money I just want to
get rid of them so ANY and All offers will be considered.

MIKE

- WPINK-TV (1985)
- NIGHT OF LOVING DANGEROUSLY(1984)
- EROTICA JONES (1985)
- THE SEX GODDESS (1984)
- ORIFICE PARTY (1985)
- BATTLE OF THE STARS(1985)
- I LIKE TO BE WATCHED (1984)
- BLACK THROAT (1985)
- TREASURE CHEST (1984)
- IT'S MY BODY (1985)
- SEX 5th AVENUE (1985)
- LIKE A VIRGIN (1985)
- DIRTY SHARY (1985)
- FLESH AND ECSTASY (1985)

I also have some Christy Canyon videos co-staring with Traci Lords.
these are even harder to find in good condition.

*Adventure of Tracy Dick*(1985)
CAST: Tracy Lords, Stacey Donovan, Tom Byron, Heather
Wayne, Jesse Eastern, Josephine Carrington, Jacqueline Brooks,
Marc Wallice, Tiffany Blake, Peter North.

*Aroused* (1985.)
CAST: Tracy Lords, Steve Powers, Sheri St. Claire,
Tom Byron, Kristara Barrington, Christine Howard,
Alan Dark, Ali Moore.

*Bad Girls III* (1984.)
CAST: Traci Lords, Crystal Breeze, Rikki Blake,
Nancy Rivers, Cynthia Brooks, Jay Sterling, Jerry Butler,
Rachel Ashley, Stacey Donovan, Kristara Barrington,
Ashley Britton, David Dukeham.

*Battle of the Sex Stars* (1985)
CAST: Traci Lords, Christy Canyon, Mai Lin, Nina Hartley,
Peter North, Billy Dee, Steve Drake, Mike Horner.

*Black Throat* (1985)
CAST: Traci Lords, Christy Canyon, Jack Baker,
Purple Passion, Steve Powers, Tony Martino, Erica Boyer,
Lady Stephanie, Marc Wallice, Kevin James, Kevin Gibson,
Craig Roberts, Peter North, Sahara.

*Breaking It: A Story About Virgins*(1984)
CAST: Traci Lords, Rachel Ashley, John Leslie, Roxanne Rolland,
Paul Thomas, Marquerite Nuit, Tyler Hudson, Nancy Rivers,
Debbie Hupp, Susan Hart, Peter North, Marc Wallice,
Bunny Bleu, Tom Byron, Jamie Gillis, Rikki Blake, Heather Thomas.

*Grafenberg Spot*(1985)(FRENCH)
CAST: Tracy Lords, Ginger Lynn, Annette Haven, Nina Hartley,
Rick Savage, Thor Southern, Amber Lynn, John Holmes,
Harry Reems, Rita Erotica, Lili Marlene.

*It's My Body*(1985)
CAST: Traci Lords, Herschel Savage, Stacey Donovan, Peter North,
Christy Canyon, Honey Wilder, Paul Thomas, Tom Byron,
Greg Derek, Cara Lott, Greg Rome, Marc Wallice, Randy West,
Kevin James.

*Just Another Pretty Face*(1985)
CAST: Traci Lords, Stacey Donovan, Jacqueline Lorians,
Peter North, Paul Thomas, Tom Byron, Lacey Luv, Cheri Janiver, Craig
Roberts, John Stagliano, Steve Drake, Jessica Wylde.

*Ladies in Lace*(1985)
CAST: Traci Lords, Eric Edwards, Billy Dee, Dan T. Mann,
Heather Wayne,Tom Byron, Christy Canyon, Michael Jefferies, Sheri St.
Claire, Kimberly Carson, Roxanne Rolland, Bunny Bleu.
** (second generation copy Picture quality 8/10)

*Love Bites*(1985)
CAST: Traci Lords, Amber Lynn, Harry Reems, Ali Moore,
Michael Morrison, Tony Martino, Eric Edwards, Gail Force, Rick Savage,

Roger Blake, Heather Wayne, Tom Byron, Buffy Schinshay, Peter North,
Andre Bolla, Pat Manning, Josephine Carrington, Fred Jones, Kevin
James.

*Lust in the Fast Lane*(1984)
CAST: Tracy Lords, Ginger Lynn, Crystal Breeze, Tom Byron, Eric
Edwards,
Peter North, Beverly Bliss, Sheri St. Claire, Marc Wallice.

*Night of Loving Dangerously*(1984)
CAST: Tracy Lords, Christy Canyon, Peter North, Jamie Gillis, Steve
Drake,
Ginger Lynn, Chanel Lindsay, Michael Phillips, Gary Reed.

*Passion Pit*(1985)
CAST: Traci Lords, Stacey Donovan, Lili Marlene, John Holmes,
Little Oral Annie, Jon Martin, Ashley Grant, Billy Dee,
Dan T. Mann, Don Fernando, Justice Howard, Jonathan Lee, Patti Cakes.

*Peek-A-Boo Gang*(1985)
CAST: Traci Lords, Nicole West, Heather Wayne, Alan Royce,
Greg "Rocky" Rome, Angel Mateh, Steve Drake, Greg Tuff,
James Bandit.

*Sex 5th Avenue*(1985)
CAST: Tracy Lords, Paul Thomas, Christy Canyon, Ron Jeremy,
Tamara Longley, Heather Wayne, Tom Byron, Marc Wallice,
Nicole West, Steve Powers, Gail Force, Jack Baker,
Jessica Wylde, Vickey, Francois, Summer Rose, Sahara.

*Sex Goddess*(1984)
CAST: Traci Lords, Christy Canyon, Rikki Blake, Candi,
Tom Byron, Tom T. Hall.

*Sex Shoot* (1985)
CAST: Tracy Lords, Heather Wayne, Ron Jeremy, Cara Lott,
Tom Byron,Tiffany Blake, Jessica Longe, Peter North, Steve Powers,
** (second generation copy Picture quality 8/10)

*Sister Dearest*(1984)
CAST: Traci Lords, Tom Byron, Ginger Lynn, Harry Reems,
Greg Rome, Sondra Stillman, Susan Hart, Peter North, Greg Derek,
Crystal Breeze, Sahara, Herschel Savage.

*Sizzling Suburbia*(1985)
CAST: Traci Lords, Cara Lott, Sheri St. Claire, Peter North, Pamela
Jennings,
Starbuck, Francois Papillon.

*Suzie Superstar II*(1985)
CAST: Traci Lords, ginger Lynn, John Leslie, Ron Jeremy,
Laurie Smith, Joey Silvera, Heather Wayne, Beverly Bliss, Gina
Carrera,
Pamela Jennings, Jessica Wayne, Paula Powell, Collette Marin,
Bunny Bleu, Tara Aire, Valdesta, Antonio Crabbe, David Dunaway,
Chuck Lake, Justin Case, Howard Smith, Vera Vane, Ross Roberts.

*Sweet Little Things*(1985)
CAST: Traci Lords, La Petite, Rosemarie, Bunny Bleu,
Blake Palmer,Ron Jeremy, Lori Gilbert, Helga, Pam Jennings, Steve
Drake,
Roberta Roston, Marc Wallice, Rosie Bellmas.

*Those Young Girls*(1984)
CAST: Traci Lords, Ginger Lynn, John Holmes, Harry Reems.

*Tracie Lords a.k.a. Screaming Desires*(1984)
CAST: Tracie Lords, Raven, Paul Thomas, Bang Bang,
Herschel Savage,Tom Byron, Blake Palmer, Craig Roberts, Breezy, Marc
Wallice.

*Traci Takes Tokyo*(1986)
CAST: Traci Lords, Kyoko Izoma, Madori Egawa, Akira
Tanaka,Stephen Welmhiser, Mariko Matuzaki, Toshi Tokeshi.

*Two-Timing Traci*(1985)
CAST: Traci Lords, Greg Rome, Marc Wallice, Kevin James,
Heather Manfield, Kristara Barrington, Robin Cannes,
Sahara, Tiffany Blake.

*What Gets Me Hot*(1984)
CAST: Traci Lords "in her first screen appearance", Susan Hart,
Herschel Savage, Bunny Bleu, Marc Wallice, Sean Alexander,
Tom Byron, Helga Sven, Don Hodge, Leshe Thane, Maria Kay.

DocB

Jul 29, 2003, 10:04:11 AM7/29/03
Are these original tapes w/ the original box covers or are these vhs
copies, i.e. 1st or 2nd gen?

FMAGENT

Jul 30, 2003, 1:01:03 PM7/30/03
Are these Originals, or copies ? I'm pretty interested - you have some that I
don't. What kind of price range are we lookin' at, here ?

whipla...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2015, 11:39:16 PM4/12/15

I know this is from a long time ago, but do you still have BLACK THROAT available?

KGG1979

Aug 28, 2015, 1:54:27 AM8/28/15
While we're at it, anybody got Holly does Hollywood the re-release version? Or anything with extended/alternate scenes featuring Christy?