Christy movie question.

MES Jones

Sep 9, 2010, 3:33:00 PM9/9/10
I saw a couple movies listed that was not listed as a compileation on
xrent.
"Big City Sex" (gourmet video)
"Teachers Pet" (raw)

Of course there are many compilations that I know nothing about.
If anyone has any info on these please let me know. (footage not
released on dvd or extended footage of her other scenes)

clasic big tit legends#6;
Superstars of the 80's;
Incredible christy (vivid);
Best tits on the planet vivid);
Lesbian bra busters of te 80's #1;
Swedish erotica #2, and #121, and #4;
Confidential Christy Canyon (vivid);
Golden age of porn Christy Canyon;
Chrisy Canyon lost footage;
And the winner is--Christy Canyon (vivid);
My favorite scenes Christy (vivid);
Super stars ofporno (vcx)
Christy Canyon Non-Stop (caballero);
xxxBra Busters of he 80's #1 (alpha blue);
Passion of the Christies (vivid);
Girl of the month (vivid);
Hall of fame Christy Canyon;
Under Contract (vivid);
Christy Creams (vivid) 4 hour;
Erection Cenral;
CC greatest tits (vivid);
Commin round the Canyon 4 hr. (vivid);

TIA, mes.

KGG1979

Aug 28, 2015, 1:56:30 AM8/28/15
Did you ever get a response? I'm also looking for any extended scenes.