Who is cecil adams?

William B

Jul 13, 2022, 3:31:55 PM7/13/22
???

BillB

Jul 13, 2022, 3:35:18 PM7/13/22
On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 12:31:55 PM UTC-7, William B wrote:
> ???

Stop being an idiot.

art...@yahoo.com

Jul 13, 2022, 8:30:05 PM7/13/22
On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 1:31:55 PM UTC-6, William B wrote:
> ???
I'm Cecil Adams and so is my wife.

Chris Schram

Jul 13, 2022, 9:02:27 PM7/13/22
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtail. I'm the real Cecil
Adams, mild-mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper.

--
chri...@me.com is a filtered spam magnet. Email replies may be lost.
You're better off replying to this newsgroup.

Linda Howard

Aug 2, 2022, 10:31:09 PM8/2/22
On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 12:31:55 PM UTC-7, William B wrote:
> ???

Wherever two or three of us are gathered in his name, Cecil Adams is there.

Sanford Manley

Aug 4, 2022, 9:35:25 AM8/4/22
Amen

--
The AnsaMan

"It might not be a good answer, it might
not be the right answer, but it's an answer!
BORIS JOHNSON for PRESIDENT 2024!
(Birthright Citizenship! Born in NYC!)

Kerr-Mudd, John

Aug 4, 2022, 9:44:30 AM8/4/22
On Thu, 4 Aug 2022 09:35:23 -0400
Sanford Manley <ans...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/2/2022 10:31 PM, Linda Howard wrote:
> > On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 12:31:55 PM UTC-7, William B wrote:
> >> ???
That would be an Educational Question.

> > Wherever two or three of us are gathered in his name, Cecil Adams is there.
>
> Amen

I'd egree with this post.

> --
> The AnsaMan
>
> "It might not be a good answer, it might
> not be the right answer, but it's an answer!
> BORIS JOHNSON for PRESIDENT 2024!
> (Birthright Citizenship! Born in NYC!)

Well, good luck!

--