What Do I Get My Girlfriend For Christmas?

Beaver Fever

Dec 12, 2022, 8:44:11 PM12/12/22
I have never been in this situation before and I have no idea what to do

Somebody please help me!

Les Albert

Dec 13, 2022, 2:03:56 PM12/13/22
Help is on the way!! There are any number of gifts you can get for
her, depending on what type of person she is. For pages of possible
gifts go here:
https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/weird-gifts/

Les

art...@yahoo.com

Dec 13, 2022, 2:50:32 PM12/13/22
On Monday, December 12, 2022 at 8:44:11 PM UTC-5, Beaver Fever wrote:
> I have never been in this situation before and I have no idea what to do
>
> Somebody please help me!

Whatever you do, don't get the 8 maids a milking.

Beaver Fever

Dec 14, 2022, 4:00:34 PM12/14/22
Oh wow, down the rabbit hole ...

Now there is her favorite band we bonded through.

Even though I had completely given up on dating after a failed attempt to find better lockdown companionship, I was invited to join Facebook dating and mainly treated like a joke.

We matched and her profile only said if you like / love this band, contact me.

I wrote her a semi-trolling message that said something "I saw them on their first ever tour when they opened for that other band I paid to see" and she wrote back "but you haven't seen them since?"

Then she said "All you do is concerts every night? For real?" and this is where I get written off, even by other music fans as some sort of obsessive manchild (an assessment I would not disagree with), but instead she replied with "I WANT YOUR LIFE!"

We hit it off, she flipped for me hard and I was ... flattered that someone felt that way about me. And naturally felt inspired to try to be the person she thinks I am. You know, the obsessive manchild who goes to concerts every night, only sometimes I bring her along.

Bob

Dec 14, 2022, 7:54:09 PM12/14/22
On Monday, December 12, 2022 at 8:44:11 PM UTC-5, Beaver Fever wrote:
> I have never been in this situation before and I have no idea what to do
>
> Somebody please help me!

My strategy would be to get her something she'd keep in view so as to remind her of me all the time.

Les Albert

Dec 15, 2022, 6:06:06 PM12/15/22
On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 13:00:33 -0800 (PST), Beaver Fever
<Beaver...@live.com> wrote:
>On Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 11:03:56 AM UTC-8, Les wrote:
>> On Mon, 12 Dec 2022 17:44:10 -0800 (PST), Beaver Fever
>> <Beaver...@live.com> wrote:

>> >I have never been in this situation before and I have no idea what to do
>> >Somebody please help me!

>> Help is on the way!! There are any number of gifts you can get for
>> her, depending on what type of person she is. For pages of possible
>> gifts go here:
>> https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/weird-gifts/
>> Les

>Oh wow, down the rabbit hole ...
>Now there is her favorite band we bonded through.
>Even though I had completely given up on dating after a failed attempt to find better lockdown companionship,
>I was invited to join Facebook dating and mainly treated like a joke.
>We matched and her profile only said if you like / love this band, contact me.
>I wrote her a semi-trolling message that said something "I saw them on their first ever tour when they opened
>for that other band I paid to see" and she wrote back "but you haven't seen them since?"
>Then she said "All you do is concerts every night? For real?" and this is where I get written off, even by other
>music fans as some sort of obsessive manchild (an assessment I would not disagree with), but instead she replied
>with "I WANT YOUR LIFE!"
>We hit it off, she flipped for me hard and I was ... flattered that someone felt that way about me.
>And naturally felt inspired to try to be the person she thinks I am. you know, the obsessive manchild who goes to
>concerts every night, only sometimes I bring her along.

There are a lot of online sites that have inexpensive gift suggestions
for women. Here's one that might have some gifts to consider based on
your mutual interest:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emmyf/gifts-for-people-who-love-going-to-concerts

Les