Michael Ruppert

Leslie

Mar 8, 2008, 5:12:51 PM3/8/08
I just watched a 2 hour video of this guy that I'd Stumbled upon and
was fascinated. Everything he said and presented about drugs, oil and
Sept 11 was amazing and disturbing at the same time.
After the video, I googled him and found that he's ill and in another
country, possibly poisoned? His websites, www.thewilderness.com and
www.copvcia seem to be out of date.
Does anyone here buy into anything he's been saying? Is there any
truth to what he presents?

Curse Of Millhaven

Mar 8, 2008, 6:48:01 PM3/8/08
On Mar 8, 2:12 pm, Leslie <madadwo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I just watched a 2 hour video of this guy that I'd Stumbled upon and
> was fascinated. Everything he said and presented about drugs, oil and
> Sept 11 was amazing and disturbing at the same time.
> After the video, I googled him and found that he's ill and in another
> country, possibly poisoned? His websites,www.thewilderness.comandwww.copvciaseem to be out of date.

> Does anyone here buy into anything he's been saying? Is there any
> truth to what he presents?

Used to hear this guy on Roy Of Hollywood in the middle of the night
ten years ago. Entertaining enough I guess.

bill van

Mar 8, 2008, 6:59:58 PM3/8/08
In article
<cc2df2b9-b4e0-47c3...@47g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
Leslie <madad...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I haven't followed him, but I'd say, on the basis of doing a little
reading just now, that he's probably right about some things and
conspiracy-theory paranoid about others. Trying to sort out which parts
are which will be very time-consuming and probably won't lead to any
kind of certainty.

I'd say, be skeptical, not only about the official explanations for what
goes on out there, but also and especially so about guys who think they
can explain everything.

--
bill
remove my country for e-mail