New York CIty!

Beaver Fever

May 25, 2022, 10:00:50 AM5/25/22
I made it

What now?

hymie!

May 25, 2022, 12:44:07 PM5/25/22
Beaver Fever <Beaver...@live.com>, who said:
> I made it
>
> What now?

Now you can make it anywhere.

Seriously -- "Top of the Rock" is my favorite observation desk. It
overlooks the entire Central Park on one side and all of Downtown on
the other. Sadly, it's pretty pricy, just like everything in New York.

W 50th Street and 6th Ave

--hymie! http://nasalinux.net/~hymie hy...@nasalinux.net

Les Albert

May 25, 2022, 5:24:52 PM5/25/22
"A million kids, just like you
Come to town every day,
With stars in their eyes.
They're gonna conquer the city,
They're gonna grab up a Pulitzer prize.
But it's terrible pity,
Because they're in for a bitter surprise." - from "Wonderful Town".

(Hear it all at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSzROgQ03i8 )

Les

Beaver Fever

May 26, 2022, 9:30:45 AM5/26/22
weed is really expensive here

Michael Trew

May 27, 2022, 10:28:07 AM5/27/22
Everything is really expensive in NYC

Beaver Fever

May 27, 2022, 11:26:20 AM5/27/22
how do people afford to live here?

Michael Trew

May 31, 2022, 9:16:25 AM5/31/22
Presumably good paying jobs. I'm happy living in cheap eastern Ohio,
about an hour from Pittsburgh.

Beaver Fever

May 31, 2022, 11:44:18 AM5/31/22
I might spend a night in Pittsburgh soon. Then go back to NYC or maybe WDC.

Beaver Fever

May 31, 2022, 11:46:15 AM5/31/22
BTW, what is a good paying job and how does someone get one?

My last job paid like $10 an hour an hour when my pricing arbitrage scheme blew up and I was able to walk away from that world. It's unraveled now and I am pretending to be retired but this can't last.

Les Albert

May 31, 2022, 10:32:14 PM5/31/22
On Tue, 31 May 2022 08:46:14 -0700 (PDT), Beaver Fever
<Beaver...@live.com> wrote:

>BTW, what is a good paying job and how does someone get one?

What skills do you have?

>My last job paid like $10 an hour an hour when my pricing arbitrage
>scheme blew up and I was able to walk away from that world.
>It's unraveled now and I am pretending to be retired but this can't last.

What happened that made your pricing scheme blow up?

Les

Beaver Fever

Jun 1, 2022, 12:56:55 PM6/1/22
On Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 7:32:14 PM UTC-7, Les wrote:
> On Tue, 31 May 2022 08:46:14 -0700 (PDT), Beaver Fever
> <Beaver...@live.com> wrote:
>
> >BTW, what is a good paying job and how does someone get one?
> What skills do you have?

I don't

> >My last job paid like $10 an hour an hour when my pricing arbitrage
> >scheme blew up and I was able to walk away from that world.
> >It's unraveled now and I am pretending to be retired but this can't last.
> What happened that made your pricing scheme blow up?
>
> Les

If you had a product or service that seemed to be underpriced how long would you let someone put an unnecessary profit point between it and the consumer?

It's an oversimplification but a big part of what happened.

There were other issues that may or may not have been surmountable but I decided to just walk away.

At least I can take some vacations now.

Michael Trew

Jun 4, 2022, 11:04:27 PM6/4/22
Since pandemic and inflation, job market shortage, etc... most can
easily find a $15+/hr job with no experience necessary. Just show up
and pass a drug test.

Beaver Fever

Jun 5, 2022, 3:02:04 PM6/5/22
fuck that, I want a job that pays 200-300k like my last one

Les Albert

Jun 6, 2022, 2:29:26 PM6/6/22
The Economist always has some interesting high paying jobs, and some
of them are outside the U.S.: https://jobs.economist.com/jobs/

Les

Beaver Fever

Sep 2, 2022, 7:46:01 PM9/2/22
I went back for a few days. I want a balcony overlooking Central Park. Any ideas?

Les Albert

Sep 3, 2022, 4:33:22 PM9/3/22
On Fri, 2 Sep 2022 16:46:00 -0700 (PDT), Beaver Fever
Check out Zillow: https://tinyurl.com/8ck2b4de
or
https://www.zillow.com/new-york-ny/views-overlooking-central-park_att/
But because you have no job, you will have to win the lottery.

Les

Paul

Sep 14, 2022, 7:44:36 AM9/14/22
High vouched by many,
we got variety of buds
carts of various types
Wax/Shatter
dabs
Live resin
Chocolate bars
Edibles
etc
Contact us below Via.

Text or Call:+1 929 900 5143
Wickr :Vendorvuggs1
Telegram ID: Vendorvuggs1
Visit our telegram channel : t.me/flavorsheaven