Credit Card Reward Harvesting

Beaver Fever

Sep 29, 2021, 3:30:28 PM9/29/21
Any ideas on things I can spends LOTS of money on, put it on my Amex, recover the costs elsewhere and keep the points?

For years event tickets worked but it's not working so well anymore and I really wanna get out of that game.

Now these are all tickets purchased with intent to profit but it can be done otherwise, I am just so tired of this and making it work requires buying in large quantities, excessive risk and also requires all sorts of third party services and non recoverable costs.

Does anyone here have any suggestions? I want to keep traveling but the points are eventually going to run out.

hymie!

Sep 30, 2021, 10:27:53 AM9/30/21
Beaver Fever <Beaver...@live.com>, who said:
> Any ideas on things I can spends LOTS of money on, put it on my Amex,
> recover the costs elsewhere and keep the points?

The U. S. Mint will sell you a roll of 25 dollar coins for $35, or a bag
of 100 dollar coins for under $120. Whether or not the cost is worth the
points is strictly your decision.

--hymie! http://nasalinux.net/~hymie hy...@nasalinux.net

Beaver Fever

Sep 30, 2021, 10:37:06 AM9/30/21
Yeah, it's not.

Tickets are great but just too volatile now. And based on my losses the past few months I am not sure when I would be comfortable spending like I have the last several years (Delta variant on one side and anti-vaxxers on the other have destroyed what was once an easy and reliable income stream).