Marijuana Causes Heart Problems?

Beaver Fever

Jul 25, 2021, 11:09:26 AM7/25/21
that's gotta be fucking bullshit right?

art...@yahoo.com

Jul 25, 2021, 11:14:07 AM7/25/21
On Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 10:09:26 AM UTC-5, Beaver Fever wrote:
> that's gotta be fucking bullshit right?

It looks like the data is insufficient. Use in moderation
https://www.heart.org/en/news/2020/08/05/heart-risks-of-marijuana-use-need-more-research

Howard

Jul 25, 2021, 12:31:49 PM7/25/21
I'm not surprised that smoking it is pointed out as potentially a bigger
risk factor than other forms of taking it.

Beaver Fever

Jul 25, 2021, 1:46:46 PM7/25/21
I love the edibles but they are expensive.

I actually found some of the articles googling "chest flutters" marijuana. For a friend. :)