19th September is....

HVS

Sep 19, 2022, 9:13:34 AM9/19/22
....International Talk Like a Pirate Day,

And also the state funeral of Elizabeth ARRRRRR.

--
Cheers, Harvey

Michael Trew

Sep 19, 2022, 11:36:05 AM9/19/22
On 9/19/2022 9:13, HVS wrote:
> .....International Talk Like a Pirate Day,
>
> And also the state funeral of Elizabeth ARRRRRR.

I'm a step ahead of the game. As per Alexander Graham Bell's wishes, I
answer my telephone with "Ahoy!"

Kerr-Mudd, John

Sep 29, 2022, 4:26:11 AM9/29/22
On Mon, 19 Sep 2022 14:13:33 +0100
HVS <off...@REMOVETHISwhhvs.co.uk> wrote:

> ....International Talk Like a Pirate Day,
>
> And also the state funeral of Elizabeth ARRRRRR.

I was there!; Luckily not actually on the procession route, so it
was actually quiet for That London.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Yusiyang Yusiyang

Oct 14, 2022, 6:27:27 AM10/14/22
I am looking for some good blog sites for studying. I was searching over search engines and found your blog site. Well i like your high quality blog site design plus your posting abilities. Keep doing it.
https://cantamedical.com/product/oxygen-concentrator-factory/