Buds, carts, chocolate bars, shrooms in NY

Paul

Sep 14, 2022, 7:45:55 AMSep 14
High vouched by many,
we got variety of buds
carts of various types
Wax/Shatter
dabs
Live resin
Chocolate bars
Edibles
etc
Contact us below Via.

Text or Call:+1 929 900 5143
Wickr :Vendorvuggs1
Telegram ID: Vendorvuggs1
Visit our telegram channel : t.me/flavorsheaven

Kerr-Mudd, John

Sep 14, 2022, 10:55:54 AMSep 14
My local shop does chocolate bars at (checks) 50p for 100g

Can you undercut it? It's the shipping cost that might make it a problem.
My So is intersted in buds, but prefers full blossom flowers; I suppose
they'll open later so a good idea if posting, but I'd like to see the
colo(u)r of the flowers first. Looking forward to your reply.

Telegram AND Wickr? gosh you've covered it all.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Khadijatul Kubra

Sep 19, 2022, 3:26:41 AMSep 19
Thanks for sharing this informative and amazing post here. I found it very interesting and enjoy reading this post. Will wait for more posts.
https://paintbrushesnrollers.com/product/paint-roller-manufacturer/