Longest Time Without A War In Europe

Beaver Fever

Jan 17, 2022, 11:26:54 PMJan 17
Seems like they were always fighting about anything all the time, regularly redrawing the borders.

Things have been relatively quiet the last several decades.

What was the longest time without a major European war? Think we will ever see another one in our lifetimes?

Please discuss.

Ander

Jan 26, 2022, 3:27:56 PMJan 26
Spaniard here. I rememeber Balkan War in the Elementary school.
We sent tuna cans to Bosnian kids and that's it.
Hope the conflict stays local and much better, it doesn't
even start. If most Crimeans fell Russians, ok, stay
being part of Russian Federation, but the rest of Ukraine
has no sense for Russia.