Blinky the Shark

Walt Hodgson

Feb 5, 2009, 5:57:42 PM2/5/09

All -

It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.

There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.

AA

--

Aingon Atelia
IAingo...@sbcglobal.net

Invisible Lurker

Feb 5, 2009, 7:44:15 PM2/5/09
Walt Hodgson wrote:
> All -
>
> It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka
> Lee Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has
> passed away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday
> morning 2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of
> weeks. He was 61.
>
> There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
> know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.
>
> AA

WHAT THE HELL!!?? NO...NO....Can this be true??!!

Why does the signature and the message info (Walter Hodgson)
conflict???

--
Invisible Lurker
http://ansaman.posterous.com/

Invisible Lurker

Feb 5, 2009, 7:46:05 PM2/5/09

Wait...maybe it doesn't. Can someone confirm this???

Dover Beach

Feb 5, 2009, 7:53:43 PM2/5/09
Walt Hodgson <aingon...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

> All -
>
> It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
> Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
> away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
> 2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was
> 61.
>
> There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
> know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for letting us know.

--
Dover

Dover Beach

Feb 5, 2009, 7:55:35 PM2/5/09
"Invisible Lurker" <ans...@gmail.com> wrote in

IMDB shows a Lee Rizor who was a camera operator. It doesn't say he's
deceased, but then there's no bio information. It's really quite a shock,
isn't it? We don't really expect colorful characters to go.

--
Dover

Boron Elgar

Feb 5, 2009, 8:05:10 PM2/5/09
On 6 Feb 2009 00:55:35 GMT, Dover Beach <moon.b...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Same thing was posted here on the 1st.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1034&message=30863813

Invisible Lurker

Feb 5, 2009, 8:05:09 PM2/5/09

He said he was sick...I googled and now remember how he
said he was nauseous and dry heaving and folks suggested
coke syrup. He also said he had awakened in a cold sweat.
Man...this is just horrible!

Patrick M Geahan

Feb 5, 2009, 8:12:52 PM2/5/09
Invisible Lurker <ans...@gmail.com> wrote:

> WHAT THE HELL!!?? NO...NO....Can this be true??!!

Google Groups(yes, I do see the irony here) shows the last post
from Blinky the Shark, anywhere, in news.software.reader on the 30th of
January.

The profile also shows a significant decline in the quantity
of posts in the last few months. From May 2007 to August 2008, Blinky
posted 1000+ posts a month; that dropped to 300 last November and
around 500 for the last two months.

Barring some kind of weird meta-death thing, I'd tend to believe
Walt.

Pass my condolences on to his family if you will, Walt.

--
-------Patrick M Geahan---...@thepatcave.org---ICQ:3784715------
"You know, this is how the sum total of human knowledge is increased.

Dover Beach

Feb 5, 2009, 8:19:23 PM2/5/09
Patrick M Geahan <pmge...@home.thepatcave.org> wrote in

> Invisible Lurker <ans...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> WHAT THE HELL!!?? NO...NO....Can this be true??!!
>
> Google Groups(yes, I do see the irony here) shows the last post
> from Blinky the Shark, anywhere, in news.software.reader on the 30th of
> January.
>
> The profile also shows a significant decline in the quantity
> of posts in the last few months. From May 2007 to August 2008, Blinky
> posted 1000+ posts a month; that dropped to 300 last November and
> around 500 for the last two months.
>
> Barring some kind of weird meta-death thing, I'd tend to believe
> Walt.
>
> Pass my condolences on to his family if you will, Walt.

And Sanford's right, Blinky was complaining of nausea and illness. I hope
his last days weren't too difficult.

--
Dover

QueBarbara

Feb 5, 2009, 8:44:13 PM2/5/09
On 6 Feb 2009 01:19:23 GMT, Dover Beach <moon.b...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Patrick M Geahan <pmge...@home.thepatcave.org> wrote in

I'm in shock. For better or worse, Blinky was a big part of AFCA.
Chatting with him in IRC was a pleasure, when talking to him directly
he was a really nice guy, and always patient and helpful to me.

Sad, now.

--
QueBarbara

actually at nostradamus.net

Feb 5, 2009, 8:45:08 PM2/5/09
On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 14:57:42 -0800, Walt Hodgson
<aingon...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>All -
>
>It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
>Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
>away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
>2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.
>
>There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
>know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.
>
>AA

May his memory be for a blessing.

Charles Bishop

Feb 5, 2009, 8:50:17 PM2/5/09
In article <Y9Kil.19669$Ws1....@nlpi064.nbdc.sbc.com>,
iaingo...@sbcglobal.net wrote:

>All -
>
>It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
>Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
>away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
>2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.
>
>There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
>know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.

This is terrible news, a truly sad day. I am sorry I never got to meet him
when I had so many opportunities. I am glad I knew him here.

You have my deepest sympathy. He will be missed.

charles

Charles Bishop

Feb 5, 2009, 8:50:36 PM2/5/09

>All -
>
>It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
>Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
>away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
>2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.
>
>There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
>know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.

This is terrible news, a truly sad day. I am sorry I never got to meet him

Heather

Feb 5, 2009, 9:02:08 PM2/5/09
<aingon...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>All -
>
>It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
>Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
>away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
>2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.
>
>There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
>know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.

That is sad news indeed. My condolences.

--
Heather

Lesmond

Feb 5, 2009, 9:23:24 PM2/5/09
On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 14:57:42 -0800, Walt Hodgson wrote:

>All -
>
>It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
>Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
>away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
>2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.
>
>There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
>know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.

Okay. I read this post and had to close myself in the bathoom for five
minutes, while I thought about it. I started crying and now I can't stop.

Blinky was a cantankerous bastard, but I loved him. We had our ups and downs
(some folks might remember some threads), but we
always managed to remain friends. He was one of my favorite people here.

I thought I felt bad an hour ago when I heard that Lux Interior had died.
Now I feel like throwing up.

My condolences for your loss, Walt. Blinky will be sorely missed, especially
by me.

--
Only a fool would try to save what the desert chose to leave.

Walt Hodgson

Feb 5, 2009, 9:25:39 PM2/5/09

> Walt Hodgson wrote:
>> All -
>>
>> It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka
>> Lee Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has
>> passed away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday
>> morning 2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of
>> weeks. He was 61.
>>
>> There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
>> know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.
>>
>> AA
>
> WHAT THE HELL!!?? NO...NO....Can this be true??!!

Sadly, yes.

> Why does the signature and the message info (Walter Hodgson)
> conflict???

Improperly set up reader. I'm not a big newsgroup guy, and my Xnews app
wouldn't let me post for some reason, so I put this in through Thunderbird.

Walt Hodgson

Feb 5, 2009, 9:26:40 PM2/5/09

They wouldn't normally be updated that quickly.

--

Walt Hodgson

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

Feb 5, 2009, 9:30:25 PM2/5/09

> On 6 Feb 2009 00:55:35 GMT, Dover Beach <moon.b...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>"Invisible Lurker" <ans...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Wait...maybe it doesn't. Can someone confirm this???

I've fixed it.

>>IMDB shows a Lee Rizor who was a camera operator. It doesn't say he's
>>deceased, but then there's no bio information. It's really quite a shock,
>>isn't it? We don't really expect colorful characters to go.
>

> Same thing was posted here on the 1st.
>
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1034&message=30863813

That was me, too. I would have posted that here, but my Xnews wouldn't
let me post. I didn't want to use Google Groups since that would have
been blasphemy (and most of you wouldn't haves seen it), then I pulled
my head out of my tucuss and remembered that Thunderbird can do newsgroups.

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

Feb 5, 2009, 9:36:59 PM2/5/09

I read his last posting here on the afternoon of the 29th, where he
indicated that he was feeling better. Same thing he told me in email.
On Saturday afternoon he sent me an email saying that he had just spent
2 hours on the floor, without enough energy to get up. Why he didn't
call for help then I don't know - he sent me an email and apparently
went to bed. When he didn't answer or return my calls either Saturday
night or Sunday morning, I went up to check on him, and found his body.

It's been a helluva week since then, on many levels, but today I was
finally able to contact his ex and daughter (through Facebook, of all
things), so the ball is rolling. I'll try to keep people apprised as to
any memorials that happen. There will probably be one here in Los
Angeles and one in Michigan, where he will be buried between his parents.

Lesmond

Feb 5, 2009, 9:48:04 PM2/5/09
On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 18:36:59 -0800, Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson) wrote:

>I read his last posting here on the afternoon of the 29th, where he
>indicated that he was feeling better. Same thing he told me in email.
>On Saturday afternoon he sent me an email saying that he had just spent
>2 hours on the floor, without enough energy to get up. Why he didn't
>call for help then I don't know - he sent me an email and apparently
>went to bed. When he didn't answer or return my calls either Saturday
>night or Sunday morning, I went up to check on him, and found his body.

What a nightmare. I'm sorry it had to be you.

Lesmond

Feb 5, 2009, 9:49:31 PM2/5/09

But some sort of beautiful irony, in the best sense of the word.

>(and most of you wouldn't haves seen it), then I pulled
>my head out of my tucuss and remembered that Thunderbird can do newsgroups.

Thank you for letting us know.

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

Feb 5, 2009, 9:50:03 PM2/5/09

> Invisible Lurker <ans...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> WHAT THE HELL!!?? NO...NO....Can this be true??!!
>
> Google Groups(yes, I do see the irony here) shows the last post
> from Blinky the Shark, anywhere, in news.software.reader on the 30th of
> January.

<lookity>

And from that, you'd have no indication that he was sick at all.

> The profile also shows a significant decline in the quantity
> of posts in the last few months. From May 2007 to August 2008, Blinky
> posted 1000+ posts a month; that dropped to 300 last November and
> around 500 for the last two months.

On that front, he had also become active in some photography forums over
at dpreviews.com, as he was really getting into his new gear, so that
would have taken a lot of his posting bandwidth.

> Barring some kind of weird meta-death thing, I'd tend to believe
> Walt.
>
> Pass my condolences on to his family if you will, Walt.

Will do.

Mikko Peltoniemi

Feb 5, 2009, 9:52:49 PM2/5/09
I'm speechless... But thank you anyway for letting us know.

--
My Flickr Page
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25892068@N07/

Jeannie

Feb 5, 2009, 9:53:00 PM2/5/09
I'm so sad to hear this, Walt, and sorry for your--and all of our--
loss.

Jeannie
also apologizing--but just this once--for posting via GG

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

Feb 5, 2009, 9:59:59 PM2/5/09

Thanks, Charles.

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

Feb 5, 2009, 10:02:38 PM2/5/09

Thank you. It's wonderful to know that he has so many friends, even if
most have never actually met him. He touched more lives than I'll ever
know.

Invisible Lurker

Feb 5, 2009, 10:03:25 PM2/5/09
Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson) wrote:

Vey appropriate. Blinky HATED Google Groups.

huey.c...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2009, 10:04:06 PM2/5/09
Walt Hodgson <aingon...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka
> Lee Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has
> passed away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday
> morning 2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks.
> He was 61.
>
> There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
> know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.

As I read this, the radio has started playing the Mountain Goats "I Am
Gonna Make It Through This Year If It Kills Me".

Long may you run, my strong brother.

--
Huey

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

Feb 5, 2009, 10:04:09 PM2/5/09

I'm actually glad it was. It was much better than getting an unexpected
call from the coroner, who nabbed his cell phone in an attempt to find
his next of kin. I wound up doing that, through Facebook.

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

Feb 5, 2009, 10:06:13 PM2/5/09

> On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 18:30:25 -0800, Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson) wrote:

>>> Same thing was posted here on the 1st.
>>>
>>> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1034&message=30863813
>>
>>That was me, too. I would have posted that here, but my Xnews wouldn't
>>let me post. I didn't want to use Google Groups since that would have
>>been blasphemy
>
> But some sort of beautiful irony, in the best sense of the word.

Yeah, I saw that, but he still woulda bitchslapped me for it.

Jeff Wisnia

Feb 5, 2009, 10:07:53 PM2/5/09
Walt Hodgson wrote:
> All -
>
> It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
> Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed

> away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
> 2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.
>
> There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
> know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.
>
> AA

I'm feeling like I've lost a very close friend, even though our
relationship existed solely on AFCA.

If a receipient for memorial contributions is decided upon please let me
know.

Sadly,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Invisible Lurker

Feb 5, 2009, 10:09:04 PM2/5/09
Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson) wrote:

Didn't he seem to know how seriously ill he was?
I mean without violating any confidences was there
something wrong with his health or did this thing
sort of catch him unawares?

Now I am very upset. The thought of him struggling
about and somehow not getting medical help is
very upsetting to me. I live alone and sometimes
I wonder if I might find myself in the same situation
some day.

This is just killing me.

Charles Bishop

Feb 5, 2009, 10:12:34 PM2/5/09
In article <qnNil.11925$W06....@flpi148.ffdc.sbc.com>,
iaingo...@sbcglobal.net wrote:

[snip]

>It's been a helluva week since then, on many levels, but today I was
>finally able to contact his ex and daughter (through Facebook, of all
>things), so the ball is rolling. I'll try to keep people apprised as to
> any memorials that happen. There will probably be one here in Los
>Angeles and one in Michigan, where he will be buried between his parents.

Please pass on condolences to his ex and daughter. As others have
mentioned we will miss someone we have never met and are thinking of them.

--
charles

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

Feb 5, 2009, 10:12:48 PM2/5/09

> Walt Hodgson wrote:
>> All -
>>
>> It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
>> Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
>> away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
>> 2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.
>>
>> There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
>> know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.
>>
>> AA
>>

> I'm feeling like I've lost a very close friend, even though our
> relationship existed solely on AFCA.
>
> If a receipient for memorial contributions is decided upon please let me
> know.

Will do.

Invisible Lurker

Feb 5, 2009, 10:16:17 PM2/5/09

For those who might have never visited, he had at least
two sets of very professional web pages filled with
opinion and humor:

http://improve-usenet.org/
http://blinkynet.net/

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

Feb 5, 2009, 10:16:57 PM2/5/09

He believed that he was getting better.

He told me he had started developing a cough at work on the 18th, and
that it had worsened, but it had finally broken up a bit and the
coughing was "productive", although he had no appetite. He got very
thirsty near the end, though.

> Now I am very upset. The thought of him struggling
> about and somehow not getting medical help is
> very upsetting to me. I live alone and sometimes
> I wonder if I might find myself in the same situation
> some day.
>
> This is just killing me.

Me, too. I'd like to pass around the virtual hugs for everyone, because
I think we all could use it right now.

Dana Carpender

Feb 5, 2009, 10:25:30 PM2/5/09
Walt Hodgson wrote:
> All -
>
> It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
> Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
> away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
> 2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.
>
> There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
> know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.
>
> AA

I am crying. I am screaming.

Blinky. Blinky our friend.

Dana

Opus the Penguin

Feb 5, 2009, 10:33:01 PM2/5/09
Walt Hodgson (aingon...@sbcglobal.net) wrote:

> All -
>
> It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark,
> aka Lee Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years,
> has passed away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or
> Sunday morning 2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a
> couple of weeks. He was 61.
>
> There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated
> as I know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address
> below.
>
> AA

What sad news! This must be so difficult for you, Walt. My condolences
to you and to those who knew and loved him in "real" life.

--
Opus the Penguin

M. Shirley Chong

Feb 5, 2009, 10:51:01 PM2/5/09
Walt Hodgson wrote:

> It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
> Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
> away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
> 2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.

I'm so very sorry. Blinky was a warm, funny, intelligent man and I
will miss him.

Shirley

Reunite Gondwanaland (Mary Shafer)

Feb 5, 2009, 11:04:32 PM2/5/09
<aingon...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
> Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
> away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
> 2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.
>

> There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
> know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.

Oh, this is terrible news. I grieve for our loss and thank you for
thinking to tell us, in the midst of your own grief. That's very kind
of you and Lee deserved more than to just vanish off the Subjects
window, leaving someone to ask about his absence a few months from
now.

Mary "A special and unique person."

We didn't just do weird stuff at Dryden, we wrote reports about it.
reunite....@gmail.com or mil...@qnet.com
Visit my blog at http://thedigitalknitter.blogspot.com/

Greg Johnson

Feb 5, 2009, 11:51:10 PM2/5/09
<aingon...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>All -

>It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
>Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
>away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
>2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.

That's very sad news. I'll miss his presence here.

M C Hamster

Feb 6, 2009, 12:49:01 AM2/6/09
<aingon...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>All -
>
>It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
>Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
>away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
>2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.
>

>There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
>know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.

Like everyone else here, Walt, I am devastated by this
nearly-incomprehensible news. He enriched this group greatly, and
things will never be the same without him. My deepest condolences to
you for your loss.

--
M C Hamster "Big Wheel Keep on Turning" -- Creedence Clearwater Revival

Lesmond

Feb 6, 2009, 12:49:19 AM2/6/09

That's the Blinky I knew and loved...:)

Lesmond

Feb 6, 2009, 12:51:42 AM2/6/09

All right. But for me, given the choice, would be, "Yes, but no thank you."

Lars Eighner

Feb 6, 2009, 12:52:14 AM2/6/09
In our last episode, <6v1mvuF...@mid.individual.net>, the lovely and
talented Mikko Peltoniemi broadcast on alt.fan.cecil-adams:

> I'm speechless... But thank you anyway for letting us know.

Makes me want to kick googlegroups right in the nuts.

If it had nuts.

--
Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/> use...@larseighner.com
16 days since Rick Warren prayed over Bush's third term.

Justin Hiltscher

Feb 6, 2009, 12:59:22 AM2/6/09
On 2009-02-06, Lesmond <les...@verizon.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 14:57:42 -0800, Walt Hodgson wrote:
>

>>All -
>>
>>It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
>>Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
>>away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
>>2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.
>>
>>There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
>>know things. Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.
>
> Okay. I read this post and had to close myself in the bathoom for five
> minutes, while I thought about it. I started crying and now I can't stop.
>
> Blinky was a cantankerous bastard, but I loved him. We had our ups and downs
> (some folks might remember some threads), but we
> always managed to remain friends. He was one of my favorite people here.
>
> I thought I felt bad an hour ago when I heard that Lux Interior had died.
> Now I feel like throwing up.
>
> My condolences for your loss, Walt. Blinky will be sorely missed, especially
> by me.

Leroy. (crying)

--
Justin Hiltscher

Veronique

Feb 6, 2009, 1:05:00 AM2/6/09
On Feb 5, 2:57 pm, Walt Hodgson <aingonate...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> All -
>
> It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Blinky the Shark, aka Lee
> Rizor, my best friend and brother for the last 15 years, has passed
> away. He passed in his sleep sometime Saturday 1/31 or Sunday morning
> 2/1, after having been increasingly ill for a couple of weeks. He was 61.
>
> There is no news yet on any services. I will keep people updated as I
> know things.  Any messages may be sent to me at the address below.

Thank you for letting us know. He was a large part of the AFCA
community.

V.
--
Veronique Chez Sheep