Wrestling Day 2023?

Bob

Jan 2, 2023, 12:26:14 PM1/2/23
When New Year's Day falls on a Sunday and so is honored Jan. 2, then is Wrestling Day, the day after New Year's, honored on Jan. 3?

Kerr-Mudd, John

Jan 2, 2023, 12:43:57 PM1/2/23
On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 09:26:12 -0800 (PST)
Bob <rob...@bestweb.net> wrote:

> When New Year's Day falls on a Sunday and so is honored Jan. 2, then is Wrestling Day, the day after New Year's, honored on Jan. 3?

Always. In Scotland.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Bob

Jan 3, 2023, 3:07:59 PM1/3/23
On Monday, January 2, 2023 at 12:43:57 PM UTC-5, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 09:26:12 -0800 (PST)
> Bob <rob...@bestweb.net> wrote:
>
> > When New Year's Day falls on a Sunday and so is honored Jan. 2, then is Wrestling Day, the day after New Year's, honored on Jan. 3?
> Always. In Scotland.

I've read that when Boxing Day falls on a Monday, it's still honored on Monday, and Christmas Day on Tuesday, Dec. 27. Therefore when Wrestling Day is a Monday, it's still honored Mon., Jan. 2, and New Year's Day on Jan. 3.