If YOU were in charge, part 572901276454

Roger House

Jun 11, 2023, 6:08:32 PM6/11/23
I would make a federal law that makes it illegal for a restaurant food item to cost more through a restaurant delivery service, than it does from the restaurant itself. In other words, using a fake example, if a medium ham sub sandwich with mayo, lettuce, and tomato from Sub World U.S.A., costs $6.00 from Sub World U.S.A., it could *NOT* cost *ANY* more than that from the restaurant delivery service when comes to the before tax and before delivery charge "actual item price", for lack of a better way of saying that. As for the delivery service's "We have to make it worth our while to do this service" type of comment that they might say, I thought that that was what a delivery charge was for.

--
R.
Christmas joke: Q.) How come you never see any nativity scenes in Washington, D.C.? A.) Because they can't find 3 wise men.

Pluted Pup

Jul 10, 2023, 5:17:45 PM7/10/23
On Sun, 11 Jun 2023 15:08:31 -0700, Roger House wrote:

> I would make a federal law that makes it illegal for a restaurant food item to cost more through a restaurant delivery service, than it does from the restaurant itself. In other words, using a fake example, if a medium ham sub sandwich with mayo, lettuce, and tomato from Sub World U.S.A., costs $6.00 from Sub World U.S.A., it could *NOT* cost *ANY* more than that from the restaurant delivery service when comes to the before tax and before delivery charge "actual item price", for lack of a better way of saying that. As for the delivery service's "We have to make it worth our while to do this service" type of comment that they might say, I thought that that was what a delivery charge was for.

Makes sense, I'm in favor of disclosure, and
not secretive price schemes or *gotcha* fees.

> Christmas joke: Q.) How come you never see any nativity scenes in Washington, D.C.?
> A.) Because they can't find 3 wise men.

Because the 3 wise men would be arrested at the DC border.

Eric lin

Nov 16, 2023, 1:01:13 AM11/16/23
Sunluz is the best solar companies in china they make sure to provide their clients the sunluz solar products.
https://sunluz.com/

Kerr-Mudd, John

Nov 16, 2023, 4:42:28 AM11/16/23
On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 22:01:11 -0800 (PST)
Eric lin <liner...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 11 July 2023 at 02:17:45 UTC+5, Pluted Pup wrote:
> > On Sun, 11 Jun 2023 15:08:31 -0700, Roger House wrote:
> >
> > > I would make a federal law that makes it illegal for a restaurant food item to cost more through a restaurant delivery service, than it does from the restaurant itself. In other words, using a fake example, if a medium ham sub sandwich with mayo, lettuce, and tomato from Sub World U.S.A., costs $6.00 from Sub World U.S.A., it could *NOT* cost *ANY* more than that from the restaurant delivery service when comes to the before tax and before delivery charge "actual item price", for lack of a better way of saying that. As for the delivery service's "We have to make it worth our while to do this service" type of comment that they might say, I thought that that was what a delivery charge was for.
> > Makes sense, I'm in favor of disclosure, and
> > not secretive price schemes or *gotcha* fees.
> > > Christmas joke: Q.) How come you never see any nativity scenes in Washington, D.C.?
> > > A.) Because they can't find 3 wise men.
> > Because the 3 wise men would be arrested at the DC border.
>

> xxxx is the best solar companies in china they make sure to provide their clients the xxxx solar products.
> https://xxxx.com/

How nostalic it is to see handcrafted spam on Usenet. Cunningly avoiding
Ray's gmail filter!

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.