Have We Finally Reached Peak Virtue Signaling?

Beaver Fever

Jun 30, 2022, 1:25:54 AMJun 30
Jeez, Facebook has been almost unusable the past week

Kerr-Mudd, John

Jun 30, 2022, 3:17:54 AMJun 30
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 22:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
Beaver Fever <Beaver...@live.com> wrote:

> Jeez, Facebook has been almost unusable the past week

Well, you still got good ol' usenet.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Lrk Geovision

Aug 10, 2022, 9:30:25 AMAug 10
I found this post very interesting and informative. Thank you for sharing your special thoughts with us. I definitely share this with my peeps.
https://lrkgeovision.us/product/geogrid-suppliers/

Kerr-Mudd, John

Aug 10, 2022, 1:51:49 PMAug 10
On Wed, 10 Aug 2022 06:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
Lrk Geovision <lrkgeov...@gmail.com> wrote:

[]

> I found this post very interesting and informative. Thank you for sharing your special thoughts with us. I definitely share this with my peeps.

I'm so pleased. This group needs more posts. Keep up the peeps.

Xho Jingleheimerschmidt

Aug 27, 2022, 12:33:27 PMAug 27
On 6/30/22 01:25, Beaver Fever wrote:
> Jeez, Facebook has been almost unusable the past week

Doc, will I be able to play the piano once my finger heals?

Jenny Telia

Aug 29, 2022, 1:09:42 PMAug 29
No, but masturbation will be like a whole new experience for you.