'cuz Base Ball

danny burstein

Sep 28, 2022, 9:51:43 PM9/28/22
Breaking news:

Yanks Aaron Judge hits 61st Homer against Blue Jays to tie Roger Maris.

dan...@panix.com

Snidely

Sep 29, 2022, 4:01:38 PM9/29/22
danny burstein explained on 9/28/2022 :
> Breaking news:
>
> Yanks Aaron Judge hits 61st Homer against Blue Jays to tie Roger Maris.

Meanwhile, Albert Pujols has reached 4th on the career HR list.

/dps

--
"Inviting people to laugh with you while you are laughing at yourself
is a good thing to do, You may be a fool but you're the fool in

hymie!

Sep 30, 2022, 3:43:34 PM9/30/22
Wait, didn't somebody hit 70? Sammy Sosa or Barry Bonds or something like
that?

--hymie!

art...@yahoo.com

Oct 3, 2022, 6:10:22 PM10/3/22
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 1:43:34 PM UTC-6, hymie! wrote:
> Wait, didn't somebody hit 70? Sammy Sosa or Barry Bonds or something like
> that?

Maris and Judge are tied for the American league record. Bonds has the NL and the MLB record.

Yusiyang Yusiyang

Oct 14, 2022, 6:28:26 AM10/14/22
I am looking for some good blog sites for studying. I was searching over search engines and found your blog site. Well i like your high quality blog site design plus your posting abilities. Keep doing it.
https://cantamedical.com/product/oxygen-concentrator-factory/