Happy Harvest Celebration

Snidely

Nov 23, 2023, 9:07:40 PM11/23/23
With or without Meleagris gallopavo, with or without a
wheat-barley-hops blend, with or without stomped grapes.

/dps "hope you have a sufficiency"

--
As a colleague once told me about an incoming manager,
"He does very well in a suck-up, kick-down culture."

Boron Elgar

Nov 23, 2023, 11:04:20 PM11/23/23
On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 18:07:31 -0800, Snidely <snide...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>With or without Meleagris gallopavo, with or without a
>wheat-barley-hops blend, with or without stomped grapes.
>
>/dps "hope you have a sufficiency"

We all saved room for a bit of the lemon meringue or chocolate pies.
Must maintain the family tradition.

Hope you and yours had a nice day.

Snidely

Nov 24, 2023, 6:01:50 AM11/24/23
Boron Elgar presented the following explanation :
Went pretty well, thank you. Good to hear you got the important stuff
taken care of!

/dps

--
"I'm glad unicorns don't ever need upgrades."
"We are as up as it is possible to get graded!"

Bob

Nov 24, 2023, 1:41:05 PM11/24/23
Don and I got sick, possibly at the doctor's (we had appointments together). Don denies that he's sick, even though he's coughing loudly, but then he denies dementia too. It's a cold that went immediately to my chest, so probably Covid-19, just like twice 2 years ago. Good thing we weren't having company.

Bob in Andover

Snidely

Nov 24, 2023, 6:03:52 PM11/24/23
Bob pounded on thar keyboard to tell us
Yikes!

Hope improvement is rapid.

-d

--
But happiness cannot be pursued; it must ensue. One must have a reason
to 'be happy.'"

Beaver Fever

Nov 24, 2023, 6:44:09 PM11/24/23
I ate a breakfast burrito then went and saw Napoleon

Girlfriend is visiting her kids out of state and too much drama at my mom's.

I have a cat now so I didn't spend it all alone.

Bob

Nov 25, 2023, 8:46:43 AM11/25/23
On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 6:44:09 PM UTC-5, Beaver Fever wrote:

> I ate a breakfast burrito then went and saw Napoleon

Was it a burrito of magic mushrooms?!

Snidely

Nov 25, 2023, 4:17:37 PM11/25/23
Beaver Fever presented the following explanation :
Well, you made it through another one, at least.

/dps

--
Ieri, oggi, domani

bil...@shaw.ca

Nov 26, 2023, 3:31:06 PM11/26/23
We did, but that was on Oct. 9. Harvest festival north of the 49th.

bill

Bob

Nov 29, 2023, 10:46:01 PM11/29/23
Still got bronchitis, could hang on for weeks.

Les Albert

Dec 2, 2023, 5:49:15 PM12/2/23
On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 19:45:59 -0800 (PST), Bob <rob...@bestweb.net>
wrote:
>On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 1:41:05?PM UTC-5, Bob wrote:

>> Don and I got sick, possibly at the doctor's (we had appointments together).
>>Don denies that he's sick, even though he's coughing loudly, but then he denies
>>dementia too. It's a cold that went immediately to my chest, so probably Covid-19,
>>just like twice 2 years ago. Good thing we weren't having company.

>Still got bronchitis, could hang on for weeks.

Have you had covid and/or rsv shots?

Les

Bob

Dec 3, 2023, 11:57:19 AM12/3/23
Double vaxxed for Covid in 2021, but that's pretty irrelevant considering I seemed to have caught the prevalent strains in Nov. 2021 and then Jan. 2022. I did the rapid test yesterday, negative for whatever strains it detects. Also vaccinated against this season's expected flu and pneumococcal pneumonia. Getting better fast, though.

I'm asthmatic and just get bronchitis easily and bad, but the rhonchi in this case were louder than I had with parainfluenza B in the spring of 2018.

Bob in Andover

Bob

Dec 4, 2023, 10:43:16 AM12/4/23
And now how did diarrhea (re)enter this picture?

Bob

Dec 5, 2023, 4:20:55 PM12/5/23
I'm guessing it's neither the virus nor cellular-level immune response, but from all the swallowing of mucus and air (from coughing fits). The MgCl2-containing Smart Water my sister had me sent (and which I drank a liter of without reading the label) is long out of my system.