We're Gonna Get Nuked

Beaver Fever

Mar 5, 2022, 2:55:45 PM3/5/22
You know it's true
:(

Beaver Fever

Mar 5, 2022, 3:06:01 PM3/5/22
On Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 11:55:45 AM UTC-8, Beaver Fever wrote:
> You know it's true
> :(

Thank you to everyone here who was ever nice to me or even taught me something if you weren't.

Les Albert

Mar 5, 2022, 8:29:31 PM3/5/22
"Nuclear combat, toe to toe with the Ruskies!" - Majpr Kong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snTaSJk0n_Y

Les

Beaver Fever

Mar 5, 2022, 8:39:58 PM3/5/22
"When it (Dr Strangelove) finally came out, my boss and I in the Pentagon did go over in the afternoon to see it. And we came out saying that was a documentary. There was nothing in that movie that could not occur exactly the way it did occur" - Daniel Ellsberg of Pentagon Papers fame and author of "The Doomsday Machine: Confessions Of A Nuclear War Planner"

Les Albert

Mar 5, 2022, 9:38:22 PM3/5/22
On Sat, 5 Mar 2022 17:39:57 -0800 (PST), Beaver Fever
<Beaver...@live.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 5:29:31 PM UTC-8, Les wrote:
>> On Sat, 5 Mar 2022 12:06:00 -0800 (PST), Beaver Fever
>> <Beaver...@live.com> wrote:
>>

>> >Thank you to everyone here who was ever nice to me or even taught me something if you weren't.
>> "Nuclear combat, toe to toe with the Ruskies!" - Majpr Kong.
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snTaSJk0n_Y
>> Les

>"When it (Dr Strangelove) finally came out, my boss and I in the Pentagon did go over in the afternoon to see it.
>And we came out saying that was a documentary. There was nothing in that movie that could not occur exactly
>the way it did occur" - Daniel Ellsberg of Pentagon Papers fame and author of "The Doomsday Machine: Confessions
>f A Nuclear War Planner"

I have that movei in my collection. It's from 1964, but it still
holds up. The scenes inside the B-52 were constructed for the film,
and they were so accurate (control panel, switches, ete.) that the
USAF wanted to know wher Kubrick got that information because it was
supposed to be classified. Kubrick didn't tell them, but someone
found out that an actual control panel was photographed and used for
an article in some obscure publication years before.

The B-52 bombers were delivered to the USAF in 1955, and they are
still flying!

Les

Beaver Fever

Mar 6, 2022, 12:16:51 AM3/6/22
That's almost as old as the band, who at least pre-pandemic, were still playing!

art...@yahoo.com

Mar 7, 2022, 9:08:10 AM3/7/22
On Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 1:55:45 PM UTC-6, Beaver Fever wrote:
> You know it's true
> :(

We're gonna get naked? Oops, sorry I misread that.