Do They Eat Frogs In Italy?

Beaver Fever

Dec 19, 2023, 10:06:14 PM12/19/23
I am watching 1900.

If there were still people here I would have more questions. the movie's over 5 hours long.

Snidely

Dec 22, 2023, 3:03:02 AM12/22/23
on 12/19/2023, Beaver Fever supposed :
> I am watching 1900.
>
> If there were still people here I would have more questions. the movie's over
> 5 hours long.

I would question seeing a 5 hour movie.

/dps

--
Why would I want to be alone with my thoughts?
Have you heard some of the shit that comes out of my mouth?

Beaver Fever

Dec 22, 2023, 2:38:34 PM12/22/23
I don't have the patience for any movie but this one was pretty engrossing. Usually I forget anything I watch immediately but this one sticks with me a bit. Could have done without the cat scene though. A little fascinated with pre WW1 European history. Or actually most European history.

There's also a 4 hour version and I was halfway thru when I realized I was watching the wrong one so I started over and turned on subtitles which helped it absorb a little better.

Les Albert

Dec 22, 2023, 6:14:57 PM12/22/23
frog legs are still eaten in Northern Italy.
What are your other questions?

Les