What the whating what was this about?

Seth lePod

Jun 1, 2022, 9:39:57 PM6/1/22
I saw that a post had been removed because it "violated community standards" What's that about?

(incidentally, I'm Cary Kittrell)

Beaver Fever

Jun 2, 2022, 1:30:45 AM6/2/22
On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 6:39:57 PM UTC-7, seqk...@gmail.com wrote:
> I saw that a post had been removed because it "violated community standards" What's that about?
>
> (incidentally, I'm Cary Kittrell)

Sounds like someone never made it out of the 1990's

Snidely

Jun 8, 2022, 6:51:44 PM6/8/22
Seth lePod used thar keyboard to writen:
> I saw that a post had been removed because it "violated community standards"
> What's that about?
>
> (incidentally, I'm Cary Kittrell)

Octopussy returns?

I don't know what post you found removed, so I can't offer an
explanation.

/dps

--
Ieri, oggi, domani

occam

Jun 15, 2022, 5:31:23 PM6/15/22
On 02/06/2022 03:39, Seth lePod wrote:
> I saw that a post had been removed because it "violated community standards" What's that about?
>
> (incidentally, I'm Cary Kittrell)

Which news group did you see it in? Was it moderated? Did you read the
FAQ of the NG? Come back and tell us when you have.