What do the people of the Congo think of the movie Congo?

Beaver Fever

Sep 20, 2021, 1:20:53 AM9/20/21
I think it's great but how well did it go over there?

Roger House

Sep 25, 2021, 6:51:19 PM9/25/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 1:20:53 AM UTC-4, Beaver Fever wrote:

> I think it's great but how well did it go over there?

How would I know that?

art...@yahoo.com

Sep 26, 2021, 10:05:49 AM9/26/21
On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 11:20:53 PM UTC-6, Beaver Fever wrote:
> I think it's great but how well did it go over there?

And what did the Greek people think of the movie Grease?

Howard

Sep 26, 2021, 11:46:26 PM9/26/21
I heard Aaron Copland's estate was very unhappy with the way this movie
turned out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cop_Land

Jenny Telia

Sep 28, 2021, 6:21:29 AM9/28/21
Martians are not very happy with the movie 'The Martian' either, I hear.

Questor

Sep 28, 2021, 9:08:48 AM9/28/21
Worst Company URLs

The top 10 unintentionally worst company URLs

1. A site called "Who Represents" where you can find the name of the agent that
represents a celebrity. Their domain name -- wait for it -- is:

www.whorepresents.com

2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and
views at:

www.expertsexchange.com

3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at:

www.penisland.net

4. Need a therapist? Try the Therapist Finder at:

www.therapistfinder.com

5. Then, of course, there's the Italian Power Generator company:

www.powergenitalia.com

6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:

www.molestationnursery.com

7. If you're looking for computer software, there's always:

www.ipanywhere.com

8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is:

www.cummingfirst.com

9. Then, of course, there's these brainless art designers, and their whacky
website:

www.speedofart.com

10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at:

www.gotahoe.com

--
Her long blond hair, hanging down around her knees
All the cats who dig striptease, praying for a little breeze