For the Usual Suspects

Mac

Jun 11, 2023, 7:34:07 PM6/11/23

Snidely

Jun 12, 2023, 3:43:35 AM6/12/23
Mac submitted this gripping article, maybe on Sunday:
What more can be said?!? Why, that it's good to see a fresh post from
you, and that I can't imagine how said boater would avoid hypothermia.
even with all that rubber cladding.

Didn't look like much room for victuals, either.

/dps

--
The presence of this syntax results from the fact that SQLite is really
a Tcl extension that has escaped into the wild.

Snidely

Jun 20, 2023, 3:39:25 PM6/20/23
Mac explained on 6/11/2023 :
Meanwhile, I've discovered that some of BNSF's executive car fleet are
ex-SP gallery cars from the Peninsula commute. Mostly booth seating
now.

/dps

--
Rule #0: Don't be on fire.
In case of fire, exit the building before tweeting about it.

Mac

Jun 21, 2023, 3:44:16 PM6/21/23
On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 12:39:25 PM UTC-7, Snidely wrote:
> Mac explained on 6/11/2023 :
> > https://www.soundingsonline.com/news/attempt-to-cross-atlantic-in-smallest-boat-fails?
> >
> > What more can be said?
> Meanwhile, I've discovered that some of BNSF's executive car fleet are
> ex-SP gallery cars from the Peninsula commute. Mostly booth seating
> now.
>
> /dps

JPEG!

AN “Color me old fashioned” McC

Bob

Jun 24, 2023, 11:39:10 PM6/24/23
On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 3:39:25 PM UTC-4, Snidely wrote:
> Mac explained on 6/11/2023 :
> > https://www.soundingsonline.com/news/attempt-to-cross-atlantic-in-smallest-boat-fails?
> >
> > What more can be said?
> Meanwhile, I've discovered that some of BNSF's executive car fleet are
> ex-SP gallery cars from the Peninsula commute. Mostly booth seating
> now.
>
> /dps
>
> --

What peninsula?

Snidely

Jun 29, 2023, 8:23:00 PM6/29/23
Watch this space, where Mac advised that...
<URL:https://www.flickr.com/photos/tootsuite/53011888025/in/dateposted/>
<URL:https://www.flickr.com/photos/tootsuite/53011508841/in/photostream/>
<URL:https://www.flickr.com/photos/tootsuite/53011987613/in/photostream/>

/dps

--
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway.
Stupidity is the same.

Snidely

Jun 29, 2023, 8:23:16 PM6/29/23
With a quizzical look, Bob observed:
The Important One.

-d

Anbao AI

Oct 10, 2023, 3:57:42 AM10/10/23
Try not to miss the potential chance to visit our page and find what you're searching for with a solitary snap!

https://anbaoai.com/product-category/surveillance-robots-suppliers/

Qaiser Tariq

Dec 19, 2023, 1:16:02 AM12/19/23