Osama Rashid Ebrahim should classify her at last the edition

Dilbert A. Betterman

Nov 8, 2007, 1:33:52 PM11/8/07
Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
when they could not or
would not attend to my needs. At the end of two weeks the
stony-faced woman doctor came, accompanied by the heavy-
weight nurse. Roughly they tore the plaster off my left arm
and left leg. I had never seen any patient treated like this
before, and when I showed signs of falling, the stalwart
nurse supported me by my damaged left arm.
During the next week I hobbled round, helping patients
as best I could. All I had to wear was a blanket, and I was
wondering how I would get clothing. On the twenty-second
day of my stay in the hospital two policemen came to the
ward. Ripping off my blanket, they shoved a suit of clothes
at me, and shouted, "Hurry, you are being deported. You
should have left three weeks ago."
"But how could I leave when I was unconscious through
no fault of mine?" I argued.
A blow across the face was the only answer. The second
policeman loosened his revolver in its holster suggestively.
They hustled me down the stairs and into the office of the
Political Commissar.

80

"You did not tell us, when you were admitted, that you
were being deported," he said angrily. "You have had
treatment under false pretences and now you must pay
for it."
"Comrade Commissar," I replied, "I was brought here
unconscious, and my injuries were caused by the bad
driving of a Russian soldier. I have suffered much pain and
loss through this."
The Commissar thoughtfully stroked his chin. "H'mm,"
he said, "how do you know all this if you were uncon-
scious? I must look into the matter." He turned to the
policeman and said, "Take him off and keep him in a cell
in your police station until you hear from me."
Once again I was marched through crowded streets as
an arrested man. A