Mallard/Spotlight kid/sam galpin

lawr...@ix.netcom.com

Aug 20, 2013, 1:09:06 AM8/20/13
hi im looking for a good copy of the two mallard albums and spotlight kid by beef heart . how is Sam Galpin?

thank im a new posting person

Nun the Wizer

Sep 1, 2013, 2:31:30 AM9/1/13
lawr...@ix.netcom.com writes
>hi im looking for a good copy of the two mallard albums

Do you mean vinyl? CD?

>and spotlight kid by beef heart .

They are sure to be on eBay.

Some unpublished stuff can be found at:
<http://www.zappateers.com/bb/tracker.php>.

> how is Sam Galpin?
>
>thank im a new posting person

Welcome (to Usenet?).
--
Nun the Wizer

Spencer Spindrift

Jun 1, 2014, 3:04:51 AM6/1/14
On Tuesday, 20 August 2013 06:09:06 UTC+1, Larry Buchalter wrote:
hi im looking for a good copy of the two mallard albums and spotlight kid by beef heart . how is Sam Galpin?
Who ?
thank im a new posting person
We all have to start somewhere.

Mallard - Duck ! - Didn't they do soft country rock ? Pleasant enough I suppose but not on my shopping list.
Spotlight Kid: highly recommended.

Spencer Spindrift

Jun 1, 2014, 6:10:49 AM6/1/14
On Sunday, 1 June 2014 08:04:51 UTC+1, Spencer Spindrift wrote:
I have 2 best friends, one male and one female; Gx and Mx; Gx is a Beefheart fan and a fine musician in his own right.

He is also into Magick so it's significant that they were both born on 21st March, which is The Equinox of the Gods in the main magickal traditions.

Kaos Magick has no traditions and I have some interest in it, but I always return to the tried and tested ways ov The G.'.D.'. and The A.'.A.'.
The 3 dots in a triangle don't stand for "therefore" as in maths but signify that the order so named posseses the true name ov God.
It is common knowledge that this is YHVH in Hebrew but there are no vowels in written Hebrew so how is it pronounced ?

Theologians say Yawey, Jehovahs witnesses say Jehovah, Rastafarians say Jah.

I do not know.

bill.ha...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2019, 2:46:57 PM6/24/19
Sam Halpin died a few years ago.