Digital Printing Malaysia | Large Format Printing | Dot2Dot

Ramya Leela

Jun 20, 2017, 4:08:18 AM6/20/17
LARGE Format Printing
When you're ready to go BIG, we've got your back! We offer a wide range of large format printing services that can accommodate your unique requirements. With high resolution, vibrant colors, durable materials, UV gloss protection, and custom finishes you can count on a professional-quality, large format piece. We can print banners up to five feet wide and forty-eight feet in length.
The flexibility of our digital printing allows you to print a single large poster, or incorporate variable data on a larger run. We print on a wide range of materials that can accommodate long-term, outdoor use. The best part is that our expertise in printing and our world-class customer service is available to help your project be a success.

Large format printing options include:
· Non-Slip Flooring Graphics
· Perforated Window Decals
· Aluminum and Die-Bond
· Store Front Static and Low Tack Adhesive
· Custom Shaped Prints
· Double-sided Banners
· Canvas Banners
· Retractable Banners