Professional Scrum Master Assessments

Anthony Arnold

Nov 5, 2013, 7:02:16 AM11/5/13
To be effective, scrum Masters need to have a rock-solid understanding of the practices and values of scrum. The professional scrum Master (PSM) assessments permit individuals to validate their understanding of these practices and values, and the way they'd respond to situations that challenge them.

Those that pass the PSM assessments can receive the corresponding industry recognized certification. There are 2 choices for scrum Master assessment and certification: PSM I and PSM II. These assessments are sequential, that means that the PSM i need to be passed before attempting the rather more tough PSM II.

The value of certification is intimately tied to the demonstration of data required to attain it. By that live, the PSM assessments are considerably additional valuable than available alternatives for scrum. And, we attempt to make sure that they continue to be valuable and relevant through frequent review and adaptation of the assessment content