expose the stalkers

teslacoils2006

Mar 11, 2006, 2:47:44 PM3/11/06

http://www.nrel.gov/ncpv/performance_reliability/images/photo_staff_c...

Widdershins <sinis...@liripipe.com> wrote:
Raymond Karczewski (arke...@earthlink.net) wrote:

Mon, 02 May 2005 07:42:36 -0700

w: > Mon, 02 May 2005 07:22:59 GMT, the obese, unemployed,
messianic-delusioned, gambling-addicted, mannequin murdering,
teen girl sex advice giving, fradulent lien filing, islamofascist
supporting, 7 time convicted felon arke...@earthlink.net
(Raymond Karczewski) licked the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil, and
wrote:

Quote:
ATTENTION: JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON SHERIFF DAVE DANIEL -- DO
YOUR JOB, INVESTIGATE FALSE REPORT case number 04-7529!!

Widdershins <sinis...@liripipe.com

Raymond Karczewski (arke...@earthlink.net) wrote:

rk: NOTE: Sheriff Daniel, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU!!

[...]

w: > <Hyuk!> How long have you been cc-ing Dave Daniels?
How often has he done what you "demanded?" How often
has he even responded to you after one of his deputies
dropped you off at a local hospital in a truly humane gesture
to allow you, a jailed felon, to get medical help?

rk: "truly humane gesture" you gotta be ignorant to the nth
degree to try to pull that one off! They dumped me off at the
curb at the Emergency Room after throwing me out of jail upon the
advice of the Medical Staff, fearing that I could die at any
moment.

rk: But back to your question of "how long"? Quite some time.
So what is your point?

rk: Is your point that JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON has an
incompetent man for a Sheriff?

rk: Is he a public office-holding PR (Public Relations) man,
possessed of no integrity?

rk: Is it all about a man who forgot what his job was all about,
and forgot whom he took an oath to serve -- the U.S. Constitution
and the People of Josephine County, Oregon, or those who control
him and influence policies through Federal Grants?

rk; Is he a man who has turned his back on his oath of office,
on the U.S. Constitution?

rk: Does he lack the "cajones" to do the job he was put into
office to do?

rk: Is he currently, and has be been merely a lightning rod for
drawing law suits to the County of Josephine?

rk: I assure you, I myself am not clear on each and every one of
these questions, as he is a likeable and amiable guy in person.
I met him when he came to visit me when I was in custody at his
jail. Seemed like a nice enough guy; and socially, were
circumstances to be different, we could well be friends.

rk: However, my gut level grasp of what is going on at the
Josephine County Courthouse in Grants Pass, Oregon can best be
expressed by former District Attorney CLAY E. JOHNSON, who ran
like hell (STATE OF OREGON House Cleaning perhaps?) after my
trial and is now retired. He characterized me to a local
reporter during an interview, as "Karczewski is a real pain in
the ass."

rk: Ex-DA JOHNSON, the STATE OF OREGON, COUNTY OF JOSEPHINE, and
all others served papers involved in my two unlawful, fraudulent
prosecutions,(case 02CR0617 and 02CR0170), presently have valid
commercial judgements standing against their private, unlimited
commercial liability for their individual and collective default
in not rebutting point-by-point questions of jurisdiction and
copyright infringements accompanied by affidavit. They are not
immune from personal responsibility by hiding behind the shield
of "Color of Law" immunity.

rk: Sheriff Daniel, like ex DA JOHNSON and Presiding Judge Gerald
Neufeld and Judge Allan Coon, the two judges who recused
themselves from my case because they were personally noticed
regarding their unauthorized use of my Common Law Copyrighted
name, then used their public offices to threaten, intimidate and
fraudulently prosecute me for standing on my rights in holding
them personally responsible for unlawfully prosecuting me as a
"Paper Terrorist".

rk: All judges called upon to hear my case (they ran out of
local judges and had to go out of county to bring in judges to
hear my case) breached their Oath of Office. They refused to
prove under what system of law their (UNCONSTITUTIONAL
Administrative)court operated under if not the U.S. Constitution.

rk: When repeatedly demanded, they refused to prove in writing
as the law demands, "impersonam jurisdiction" over this living
breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural man.

rk: They were unable to produce any victim who was willing to
testify under oath or affidavit and show how they were damaged by
my actions, an element required to establish a Crime in Common
Law, the Law upon which I stood and demanded my Rights.

rk: These two men have since announced their retirement from
their judicial offices and have done so at the PEAK OF THEIR
CAREERS,

rk: My case is of NATIONAL IMPORTANCE to all who are brought
before the court, unaware they are daily being hoodwinked by
judges into giving CONSENT TO THEIR OWN PROSECUTION. These are
the dark days this nation faces. Americans better damn well wake
up while there still is a Constitutional Republic of united
states of AMERICA!

rk: It is time our Judiciary is reminded by A MANDATE delivered
by the WILL OF THE PEOPLE establishing once and for all, who is
the sovereign and who is the servant charged by the People with
operating with limited sovereignty.

rk: These Administrative (Unconstitutional) Court judges are
immune from prosecution/civil action with some exceptions only
when they are dealing with those who are either 14th AMENDMENT
CITIZENS/subjects of the Corporate UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT or
who have not yet corrected their legal status and are thus
considered sureties for the debtor juristic persons, Wards of the
State, incompetent Infants in the eyes of the Law, human chattel,
human resourses, and SLAVES owned by the state. (A slave cannot
sue his master.)

rk: You may ask yourself, how could a nation be so hoodwinked?
How can the state take away your property, the fruits of your
labor, destroy your good name, your reputation, strip you of your
wealth, your freedom, your life? How? BECAUSE, UNTIL YOU WAKE
UP MY FELLOW AMERICANS, THEY OWN YOU, LOCK, STOCK, AND BARREL.

rk: And I'll bet you thought slavery ended in America. Oh!
AMERICA, what is to become of you? What is to become of our
children?

rk: My two cases "02CR0617" and "03CR0170" challenge the STATE
OF OREGON AND JOSEPHINE COUNTY to prove that they and their
courts, as LEGAL FICTIONS, when no victim can be produced, nor
elements of a crime according to Common Law can be established,
have jurisdiction over living, breathing, flesh-and-blood,
sentient natural men and women who stand upon their Unalienable
Rights and Common Law without the later granting the courts
jurisdiction through the waiver of their Rights or the giving of
their own CONSENT to being prosecuted.

rk: Police, Sheriffs, Prosecutors, Judges cannot evade the Law
by using their Color of Law public offices as corporate persons
serving a private corporation.

Quote:
How does it feel?

w: > What feel? Poking at you with pointy sticks? It feels
grand!

Quote:

Raymond Ronald Karczewski

Your name isn't copyrighted.

[...]

Quote:

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:57:05 -0700

rk: >> C.R. Osterwald employed by National Renewable Energy
Laboratory "http://www.nrel.gov/", The Directory
shows the following: Osterwald Carl - carl_osterw...@nrel.gov
alias: carl_osterwald name: Osterwald Carl email:
carl_osterw...@nrel.gov office_phone: 303-384-6764 fax:
303-384-6790 admin_asst_num: 303-384-6491 center: 5200 1617 Cole
Blvd Golden, CO 80401-3393

w: > Are you absolutely positive that this is the only Carl
Osterwald in the entire country? Why post this personal
isinformation?

rk: Quite an attempt at misdirection you make there
"widdershins", but if there is any doubt in your mind that we
are talking about the same Carl Osterwald who owes his soul to
the company store and works for Renewable Energy Laboratory with
contact information listed above, why not hear it straight from
the horses' mouth along with the misdirecting interference
running of hokey wolf and drpostman two other disinformation
agents, at least one of whom also works for the government.

w: > My God, you're stupid! Yourlame ass cut and paste shows "a"
Carl Osterwald listed in the company directory, but you fail
to show it is the same Carl Osterwald who vexes you. For
being a former cop, you show bugger all for knowing what
evidence is, or how to present it.

w: > You'd have to get better just to be pathetic.

rk: Perhaps you missed this?

pm: > How do you know that he isn't on vacation, or has a weekday off?

pm: > You are a very paranoid fuck, you know that? Do you think
that the National Renewable Energy Laboratory has any interest in you?

rk: Obviously some member(s) of the National Renewable Energy
Laboratory do!!

"A" person that works there is goofing on you. You are being real
silly here.

The Kazoo never dealt with the FACT that Carl posted from a personal
email address, i...@mac.com, and not his employee assigned email
address.
Someone else mentioned this, but it merits repeat; he attempted to
manufacture "evidence" by accusing Carl of being at work when he made
the post. Since he did so without any proof, the Kazoo is guilty of a
Contradiction in Essence, something he has been spouting off about for
the past few days.

w: > It was not missed. In spite of your continuing fantasy,
there is no flat declarative statement that *your* Carl
Osterwald, is the vexacious Carl Osterwald who has your panties
in a bunch.There's no proof in the cut and paste "evidence."

w: > Try again, fatboi.

Quote:

rk: Is not Carl Osterwald identified as the same poster in the
comments above?

w: > Only in your fevered imagination. You want it to be true
so badly, that you'll grasp at any straw to try to manufacture
proof. Pathetic.

Quote:
Does not Osterwald admit to being the same
person in his comments below? ...

read more »

2 From: teslacoils2006 - view profile
Date: Sat, Mar 11 2006 1:40 am
Email: "teslacoils2006" <deanr...@telus.net>
Groups: alt.freemasonry
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Remove | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

got the door open a crack now all I need is spreaders...lol

3 From: Chadwick Stone© - view profile
Date: Sat, Mar 11 2006 1:56 am
Email: "Chadwick Stone©" <chad_st...@127.0.0.1>
Groups: alt.freemasonry, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.fan.art-bell,
alt.fucknozzles, alt.religion.ray-karczewski
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Mar 18, 1:56 am).

teslacoils2006 [deanr...@telus.net] has entered into testimony
1142070040.702769.287...@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com

> got the door open a crack now all I need is spreaders...lol

Try finding your brain, testicles.

--

Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

4 From: Fred Tehbot - view profile
Date: Sat, Mar 11 2006 2:27 am
Email: "Fred Tehbot" <fred.teh...@infectious-yum-yum.net>
Groups: alt.freemasonry, alt.usenet.kooks
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

teslacoils2006 <deanr...@telus.net>, clapped out in
<1142070040.702769.287...@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>:

teslacoils2006 replying to his own post...

> got the door open a crack now all I need is spreaders...lol

You're a fucking nut.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

5 From: Kadaitcha Man - view profile
Date: Sat, Mar 11 2006 2:31 am
Email: "Kadaitcha Man" <fuck-you.ya.c...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com>
Groups: alt.freemasonry, alt.usenet.kooks
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Fred Tehbot <fred.teh...@infectious-yum-yum.net>, the twittering
down-and-out and unbelievably overweight maricon who likes unnatural
lechery with bats, and whose partner is a courtesan with a messy yo-yo
smuggler, wrote in
<4A02643B.2FF040BF.A556ED21.6C009816.2BB4BAA6.3B9F4659.8A7A6A5E.ECD62FE6.CE­E8131D.40D434FA.D8E42506.49A78FA1.B90285AF.8604A2B9.4A13735D.05AEF6D0.F4B66­AC0.6D489295.410D7995.019F4CEC.228CEE85.524E3...@unfit-cunt-companion.com>:

> teslacoils2006 <deanr...@telus.net>, clapped out in
> <1142070040.702769.287...@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>:

> teslacoils2006 replying to his own post...

>> got the door open a crack now all I need is spreaders...lol

> You're a fucking nut.

You tell him, Fred.

--
DISCLAIMER: The content does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of
either
my ISP, myself, my company or employer, my friends (if any,) my
goldfish or
my neighbour's mad dog; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on
anything;
all rights reserved; the post is distribution copyrighted to the extent
that
you may distribute the post and all its associated parts freely but you
may
not make a profit from it or include the post in commercial
publications
without written permission from the Prime Minister of Hutt Province;
other
copyright laws for specific posts apply wherever noted or not noted,
either
deliberately, negligently, or otherwise; posts are subject to change
without
notice; posts are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to
actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely
coincidental;
hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or

spindle; do not pass go; do not collect $200; your mileage may vary; no

substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; the post is void where
prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; the post is provided "as
is"
without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full
liabilities;
not liable for damages due to use or misuse; an equal opportunity abuse

employer; no shoes, no shirt; quantities are limited while supplies
last; if
defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself but return
to an
authorised post service centre; caveat emptor; read at your own risk;
parental advisory - explicit words; text may contain material some
readers
may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; not suitable for
children; not suitable for adults; not for human consumption; keep away
from
sunlight, pets and small children; limit one-per-family; no money down;
no
purchase necessary; to approved purchasers only; facsimiles are
acceptable
in South Australia; you need not be present to read this post; some
assembly
required; batteries not included; action figures sold separately; no
preservatives added; tools not included; safety goggles may be required

during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if the safety seal
is
broken; call before you dig; for external use only; if a rash, redness,

irritation or swelling develops, discontinue use; use only with proper
ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool, dry place;
keep
away from open flames, naked flames and old flames; avoid inhaling
fumes;
avoid contact with mucous membranes; do not puncture, incinerate, or
store
above 60 degrees Centigrade; do not place near flammable or magnetic
source;
smoking the post may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard,
second
only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; text used on the post
is
made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no animals
were
used to test the hilarity of this post other than Synapse Syndrome; no
salt,
MSG, artificial colour or flavour added; may contain traces of replies
peanuts; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist,
consult
your humourologist; post is ribbed for your pleasure; slippery when
wet;
must be 18 to read; possible penalties for early withdrawal; post offer

valid only in participating newsgroups; slightly higher in South
Australia;
allow four to six weeks for delivery; damage from hurricane, lightning,

tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, orgasm, misuse,

self-abuse, neglect, unauthorised repair, damage from improper
installation,
broken antenna, marred cabinet, incorrect line voltage, missing or
altered
serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from
nuclear blasts or other Acts of God are not covered; incidents owing to

aeroplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, leaky roof,
broken
glass, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, flying projectiles or
dropping the item are also excluded; other restrictions may apply. If
something offends you, lighten up, get a life, and move on. All
conditions
apply. Not available in all stores. Facts have been changed to protect
the
guilty.

methyl-4-mesitylcarbonyl-dimethylacetamide-scandium-2-1-phenyl-3-hexanedini­trile

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

6 From: Fred Tehbot - view profile
Date: Sat, Mar 11 2006 2:37 am
Email: "Fred Tehbot" <fred.teh...@nasty-slice.org>

Kadaitcha Man <fuck-you.ya.c...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com>, reproached
in <muxuyq$d7...@fat-rangoons.net>:

> You tell him, Fred.

I couldn't read him.

Reply Rate this post:

Testicles2006 repoasting more Kazoo teh Convict screed {Was: lol}
7 From: Chadwick Stone© - view profile
Date: Sat, Mar 11 2006 1:44 am
Email: "Chadwick Stone©" <chad_st...@127.0.0.1>
Groups: alt.freemasonry, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.fan.art-bell,
alt.fucknozzles, alt.religion.ray-karczewski
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Mar 18, 1:44 am).

teslacoils2006 [deanr...@telus.net] has entered into testimony
1142069638.854909.152...@j52g2000cwj.googlegroups.com

Looks like Kaz0o teh Convict may have gained a follower... and he
didn't
even *try* to recruit this guy into his insane "everyone is Jesus"
cult.

8 From: teslacoils2006 - view profile
Date: Sat, Mar 11 2006 1:57 am
Email: "teslacoils2006" <deanr...@telus.net>
Groups: alt.freemasonry, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.fan.art-bell,
alt.fucknozzles, alt.religion.ray-karczewski
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Remove | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

looks like I know your Identity you are not immune

now let me see wheres my hammer tine to smash a stone

9 From: Chadwick Stone© - view profile
Date: Sat, Mar 11 2006 2:01 am
Email: "Chadwick Stone©" <chad_st...@127.0.0.1>
Groups: alt.freemasonry, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.fan.art-bell,
alt.fucknozzles, alt.religion.ray-karczewski
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Mar 18, 2:01 am).

teslacoils2006 [deanr...@telus.net] has entered into testimony
1142071038.544173.256...@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com

> looks like I know your Identity

Well DUUUUUH!!! I'm only poasing with my fucking name in plaintext.

> you are not immune

I most certainly am. WTF are you going to do to me, Testicles?

> now let me see wheres my hammer tine to smash a stone

How witty... I'm devastated... *snicker*