Sam Axe film

Font of All Important Info

Apr 19, 2011, 9:01:09 PM4/19/11
hello? is this thing on? if so, anyone watch Bruce's new TV movie on
USA? :-)

--dez

...a pistol-hot cup of Dez...

"Chef of chicanery, your buns are mine!"
--the Tick

Magic Mood Jeep

May 15, 2011, 3:51:31 PM5/15/11
On 4/19/2011 9:01 PM, Font of All Important Info wrote:
> hello? is this thing on? if so, anyone watch Bruce's new TV movie on
> USA? :-)
>
> --dez
>
> ....a pistol-hot cup of Dez...

> "Chef of chicanery, your buns are mine!"
> --the Tick

I occasionally cruise through here, but there's not much action here.
Yes, saw the Sam Axe movie... was entertaining, but not overly
impressive. I did notice that they couldn't resist a couple of Evil
Dead references (chainsaw, "groovy")...

Currently waiting for the new season of Burn Notice (and Psych... and a
few other Summer shows)

How ya been, Dez????

--
>^..^< This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help
her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Font of All Important Info

May 20, 2011, 7:00:57 PM5/20/11
On Sun, 15 May 2011 15:51:31 -0400, Magic Mood Jeep
<nob...@nowhere.net> felt compelled by mysterious forces to say:

>On 4/19/2011 9:01 PM, Font of All Important Info wrote:
>> hello? is this thing on? if so, anyone watch Bruce's new TV movie on
>> USA? :-)
>>
>> --dez
>>

>I occasionally cruise through here, but there's not much action here.
>Yes, saw the Sam Axe movie... was entertaining, but not overly
>impressive. I did notice that they couldn't resist a couple of Evil
>Dead references (chainsaw, "groovy")...
>
>Currently waiting for the new season of Burn Notice (and Psych... and a
>few other Summer shows)
>
>How ya been, Dez????

doing okay! still loving all things Bruce, of course :-) how about
you? ever hear from Jan?

--dez

Magic Mood Jeep

May 29, 2011, 5:02:08 PM5/29/11
No word from her in ages.... guess I should Google her to see if she's still
kickin'

"Font of All Important Info" wrote in message