Fake CIE Cambridge Certificates

mypo...@aol.com

Jan 9, 2009, 3:35:59 PM1/9/09
Impress your friends and colleagues with a diploma or certificate from
a well-known University, in any field of study that you desire. We
carry and create Diplomas, GCSE Certificates of the highest quality
from many UK universities and universities located around the world.

Our impressive documents are shipped ready to hang in your home, or at
the office.
WE SHIP TO THE UK EVERY DAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af7A6l8U328

Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA
Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from
every university and college world wide.

Complete Cost $95.00 Per Certificate/Degree/Transcript

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X02wJ6uqPw

DON’T GET SCAMMED BY SITES THAT CHARGE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS

fastdocuments.aol orderadoc.aol

THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AND REPLICA DOCUMENTS THAT WILL PASS FOR ORIGINALS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af7A6l8U328

CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC - The Welsh Joint
Education Committee examinations board CCEA - The Northern Ireland
Council for the Curriculum, Examinations
and Assessment AQA - The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance
examination board
OCR - The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL - The
London examinations board SQA -The Scottish Qualifications Authority
GCSE Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland
Examining Group SEG Southern Examining Group
City & Guilds London Institute GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates NVQ
National Voctaional Qualification NEA GCSE General Certificate of
Education GNVQ Certificate
NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority JEB Joint Examing Board BTEC
Award Certtificates EDEXCEL NEAB Northern Examinations and Assessment
Board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X02wJ6uqPw

Degree & Transcript Package: $275.00 US
This order is designed for the graduate who likes to display his or
her documents as the order offers a superior level of quality that
well exceeds the level of standard documents. Even though standard
documents are printed with average quality, this order incorporates a
higher quality of printing to appear and look like the original.
Replica Quality!
Correct Template
CONTENTS OF THE ORDER

Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 ½ 11 Documents Correct Size 2/
Included
Course Certificate 1/Included
Transcripts, Score Sheet? 3/Included with order
Depending on the type of documents requested this order covers miss
and match documents as it is meant for superior quality printed
documents.
Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
98.6%

Technical Package: $550.00 US
More Documentation
Correct Template
We understand that corporate professionals need the same level of
quality as the originals as we offer an expensive means to replace the
documents or redesign your documents or order with superior quality
not found with any other site or company. This package offers two
degrees or certificates as we know some customers require a Bachelors
Degree & Masters Degree as this applies to a BSc & MSc

Normal Requested Documents
Museum Quality!
CONTENTS OF THE ORDER
Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 ½ 11, 10/13, 11/14 Documents
Sizes 2/Included
Transcripts, Score Sheet? 6/Included with order
Letter of Recommendation 6/Included with order
Certified Letter of Attendance 6/Included with order
Course Certificate 1/Included
Diploma Cover 8 ½ 11 2/Included with order
Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
101%

Please note that we will need print details for each document.The
time frame to complete would be same day as payment is received as the
ETA would be 2-3 days in hand.

GET YOUR DOCUMENT IN 2-3 DAYS FAST UK SHIPPING

OUR DOCUMENTS WILL
PASS FOR ORIGINALS

Highest Quality Fake Degrees & Transcripts
Contact us today:

fastdocuments.aol orderadoc.aol

THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AND REPLICA DOCUMENTS THAT WILL PASS FOR ORIGINALS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af7A6l8U328

All orders are shipped Express 48 hours through registered traceable
carriers to any country.

It must be understood that even though we offer such quality all
Superior Printed Orders are still considered (Novelty Items) as we
will NOT be held responsible for the misuse of such products!

dicks...@hotmail.com

Aug 26, 2014, 2:46:15 AM8/26/14
Hello im interested in igcse fake results

DD

Jul 30, 2015, 9:56:03 AM7/30/15

AM in need of one

bilalw...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2015, 2:18:45 PM8/11/15
Dear sir
I want fake CIE result of A2.
bilalw...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted

a23...@maps.edu.mv

Dec 7, 2015, 10:40:27 PM12/7/15
Hello Sir, I'm interested IGCSE fake Results

--

Disclaimer:
This e-mail message (including its attachments if any), is private, is

This email may have been sent by a student of MAPS College or a member of
the staff (both academic and administrative). Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of the MAPS
College or its parent organisation MAPS Maldives Private Limited.

MAPS College or MAPS Maldives Private Limited does not accept
responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst
all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it
is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward
transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not
adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by MAPS
College or MAPS Maldives Private Limited in this regard and the recipient
should carry out such virus and other checks, as it considers appropriate.

marhama....@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2016, 10:24:53 PM8/11/16
I want a fake cie a level result but what if a get caught how is it guaranteed that the result will not be caught and in our country result has to go though a process where cie result are changed to our boards result so I get caught or not

yura...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2016, 3:54:38 AM8/26/16
I urgently need one fake IGCSE Certificate to Hong Kong. My email yura...@gmail.com
I'll pay double the price for a fast delivery!

Best
Yura

umanu...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2016, 3:24:45 AM9/17/16