Brooke Shields nude photos taken when she was 10 by Gary Gross

Cot

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00

These images of Brooke Shields are from Gary Gross'
portfolio of 9 images, and which are outtakes from the
session pf photos taken in 1975 by him. After completing
his series of nude photographs of ten-year-old Brooke
Shields, Garry became a focus of mainstream media
attention. The highly publicized photographs sparked a
heated controversy over the tenuous line between fine art
photography and pornography. A protracted court battle
resulted in a landmark decision that ensured him the legal
right to marketthese dramatic and timeless photographs.

http://www.thewomaninthechild.com/
--
Anon news web interface. FAQ available for review at:
http://packetderm.cotse.com/cgi-bin/blockit.cgi

Cot

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00

These images of Brooke Shields are from Gary Gross'
portfolio of 9 images, and which are outtakes from the
session of photos taken in 1975 by him. After completing
his series of nude photographs of ten-year-old Brooke
Shields, Garry became a focus of mainstream media
attention. The highly publicized photographs sparked a
heated controversy over the tenuous line between fine art
photography and pornography. A protracted court battle
resulted in a landmark decision that ensured him the legal
right to market these dramatic and timeless photographs.

newsgroup

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
No wonder her and her mom had a falling out.

>> If this is what you call fine art why do we lock people up for
>sexually
>> exploiting children? I guess we should release all those fine
>artist's who are
>> currently serving time! After all it is only art!!!!!
>
>Her mother is a lousy parent for allowing him to take the naked pics
>of Brooke when she was 10.
>

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.
>^heaven:863 alt.fan.brooke-shields:266 alt.fan.britney-spears:7310
alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt:1770

>In article <20000307215815...@ng-fn1.aol.com>,
> mrd...@aol.com (MrDDDon) wrote:
>> If this is what you call fine art why do we lock people up for
>sexually
>> exploiting children? I guess we should release all those fine
>artist's who are
>> currently serving time! After all it is only art!!!!!
>
>Her mother is a lousy parent for allowing him to take the naked pics
>of Brooke when she was 10.
>

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Anonymous remailer

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
http://www.thewomaninthechild.com/about.htm

http://www.thewomaninthechild.com/

http://www.thewomaninthechild.com/order.htm

Photographer Garry Gross is a native of New York with
an established reputation in commercial art. During his
career as a beauty and fashion photographer, he has
worked for major cosmetic companies as well as with
prestigious New York City and European advertising
agencies. In addition to his commercial work, he has
photographed personalities from the worlds of motion
picture, theater, and the performing arts.

After completing his series of nude photographs of ten-
year-old Brooke Shields, Garry became a focus of
mainstream media attention. The highly publicized
photographs sparked a heated controversy over the tenuous
line between fine art photography and pornography. A
protracted court battle resulted in a landmark decision
that ensured him the legal right to market these dramatic

and timeless photographs. You can read the court's
finding here.

All photos are printed on archival grade Kodak paper and
are reproduced from the original (1975) Kodachrome 35mm
transparency film, one of the finest films ever
produced.

ws...@my-deja.com

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
In article <T8JK842S3659...@anonymous.poster>,

He must be making a lot of money by selling those nude pics of Brooke
of when she was 10.

ws...@my-deja.com

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
mrd...@aol.com (MrDDDon) wrote:
> If this is what you call fine art why do we lock people up for
sexually
> exploiting children? I guess we should release all those fine
artist's who are
> currently serving time! After all it is only art!!!!!

Her mother is a lousy parent for allowing him to take the naked pics

of Brooke when she was 10.

Solitude

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00

Solitude

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00

>of when she was 10.

Solitude

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
On Wed, 08 Mar 2000 04:24:56 GMT, ws...@my-deja.com wrote:

>In article <20000307215815...@ng-fn1.aol.com>,
> mrd...@aol.com (MrDDDon) wrote:
>> If this is what you call fine art why do we lock people up for
>sexually
>> exploiting children? I guess we should release all those fine
>artist's who are
>> currently serving time! After all it is only art!!!!!
>
>Her mother is a lousy parent for allowing him to take the naked pics

>of Brooke when she was 10.

Solitude

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00

Solitude

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00

>of when she was 10.

Solitude

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00

Solitude

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00

Solitude

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00

Solitude

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
On Wed, 08 Mar 2000 04:24:56 GMT, ws...@my-deja.com wrote:

>In article <20000307215815...@ng-fn1.aol.com>,
> mrd...@aol.com (MrDDDon) wrote:
>> If this is what you call fine art why do we lock people up for
>sexually
>> exploiting children? I guess we should release all those fine
>artist's who are
>> currently serving time! After all it is only art!!!!!
>
>Her mother is a lousy parent for allowing him to take the naked pics

>of Brooke when she was 10.

Solitude

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
On Wed, 08 Mar 2000 04:24:56 GMT, ws...@my-deja.com wrote:

Do something positive or protest in the correct groups.

Solitude

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00