Merry Christmas

Anne Magee

Dec 24, 2012, 8:22:58 PM12/24/12
Or happy Tuesday to any afbans who still check in here.

Ken Butler

Dec 24, 2012, 8:52:22 PM12/24/12
On 2012-12-25, Anne Magee <anne....@gmsil.com> wrote:
> Or happy Tuesday to any afbans who still check in here.

Froehliche Dienstag.

Cheers,
Ken.

Steve Criddle

Dec 27, 2012, 12:33:41 PM12/27/12
I believe it was Anne Magee who once wrote:

~ Or happy Tuesday to any afbans who still check in here.

And to you too. I still check, but all I seem to get is tumbleweeds.
:-(

Crid
--
RFC 4078

Anne Magee

Dec 27, 2012, 12:38:56 PM12/27/12
There are a few of us over on Facebook. A little more action there than
here.

Anne

News

Dec 16, 2013, 4:37:24 PM12/16/13
In message
<1783891745378091055.850...@news.eternal-september.or
g>, Anne Magee <anne....@gmsil.com> writes
>Or happy Tuesday to any afbans who still check in here.

And a Happy Wednesday to you, too.

--
Geep