This is a posting

Ken Butler

Sep 1, 2012, 8:16:59 PM9/1/12
It contains nothing of value.

Anne Magee

Sep 2, 2012, 4:52:34 PM9/2/12
Ken Butler <k...@swiss-soccer.net> wrote:
> It contains nothing of value.

A lot like my head then.

Ken Butler

Sep 4, 2012, 11:42:39 PM9/4/12
This cereal bowl next to me contains nothing of value either (unless you
count Shreddies as being valuable), but I would be sorry to see it go,
me being hungry and all.

Cheers,
Ken.

Anne Magee

Sep 5, 2012, 9:57:17 PM9/5/12
You could eat shreddies (almost typed sheddi) without a bowl.

Anne, whose father calls shreddies "doormats".

Ken Butler

Sep 7, 2012, 10:50:12 AM9/7/12
On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 01:57:17 +0000 (UTC), Anne Magee
<anne....@gmsil.com> wrote:
> Ken Butler <k...@swiss-soccer.net> wrote:
>> On Sun, 2 Sep 2012 20:52:34 +0000 (UTC), Anne Magee
>> <anne....@gmsil.com> wrote:
>>> Ken Butler <k...@swiss-soccer.net> wrote:

>> This cereal bowl next to me contains nothing of value either (unless you
>> count Shreddies as being valuable), but I would be sorry to see it go,
>> me being hungry and all.
>>
> You could eat shreddies (almost typed sheddi) without a bowl.

That depends on whether or not you put milk on them.

Megan can (and sometimes does) eat Cheerios straight from the box. With
milk "on the side" (in a glass).

Sheddi would be too crunchy for me, though.

Cheers, Ken.

Anne Magee

Sep 9, 2012, 1:20:15 AM9/9/12
Ken Butler <k...@swiss-soccer.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 01:57:17 +0000 (UTC), Anne Magee
> <anne....@gmsil.com> wrote:
>> Ken Butler <k...@swiss-soccer.net> wrote:
>
>>> This cereal bowl next to me contains nothing of value either (unless you
>>> count Shreddies as being valuable), but I would be sorry to see it go,
>>> me being hungry and all.
>>>
>> You could eat shreddies (almost typed sheddi) without a bowl.
>
> That depends on whether or not you put milk on them.

Could be messy.

> Megan can (and sometimes does) eat Cheerios straight from the box. With
> milk "on the side" (in a glass).

I think Cheerios are a lot like candy.

> Sheddi would be too crunchy for me, though.

I'd've thought they'd be chewy.

Anne, tough girl

mai...@lanbrand.com

Sep 12, 2012, 2:48:08 PM9/12/12
On Sun, 9 Sep 2012 05:20:15 +0000 (UTC), Anne Magee
This thread is a cereal crime.

--
AlanB, purveyor of old jokes girl

Steve Criddle

Oct 2, 2012, 4:41:58 AM10/2/12
I believe it was Anne Magee who once wrote:

~ I think Cheerios are a lot like candy.

Doughnut seeds.

Crid
--
RFC 4078

Mat Hall

Oct 10, 2012, 6:34:39 PM10/10/12
to k...@swiss-soccer.net
On Sunday, 2 September 2012 01:16:59 UTC+1, Ken Butler wrote:
> It contains nothing of value.

So I see nothing[1] has changed since the last time I poked my head in here (about 12 years ago in old money[2]). Glad to see a few of the old guard still propping the place up!

Mat

[1] For large values of nothing.
[2] I was idly searching for some wildly inaccurate technology predictions I had made in the early 90s, but all I could find was a lot of stuff about Marmite.

Calum

Oct 11, 2012, 1:37:10 PM10/11/12
On 10/10/2012 23:34, Mat Hall wrote:

> [2] I was idly searching for some wildly inaccurate technology predictions I had made in the early 90s, but all I could find was a lot of stuff about Marmite.

And were you right or wrong about the Marmite?

--
Xbox: GallusNumpty Steam: scottishwildcat

Mat Hall

Oct 14, 2012, 8:08:18 AM10/14/12
On Thursday, 11 October 2012 18:37:12 UTC+1, Calum wrote:
> And were you right or wrong about the Marmite?

Right, obviously. There was skepticism regarding dipping raw spaghetti in to it, but the naysayers were quite plainly mental.

Calum

Oct 15, 2012, 6:43:26 AM10/15/12
That's horses for you.