Re: Maureen McAllister

yumhuyk

Dec 4, 2010, 1:45:29 AM12/4/10
On Dec 3, 7:04 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Moe!
>
> Do you WANT me to post your phone number,
> street address, zip plus 4, sat photo of house, etc?
>
> And what's with the two PO boxes?
>
> You've PROMISED me some legal action!
>
> Aren't you going to keep your PROMISES?
>
> Tell me you're not just some sick usenet misfit
> making bogus threats of KOOK SUIT.
>
> Do you really want me to post your details on usenet?
>
> Yes or no.

You're insane. You need to be locked up before you hurt someone.

yours in Christ,
isamu

Greegor

Dec 4, 2010, 2:22:19 AM12/4/10
G > Hey Moe!

G > Do you WANT me to post your phone number,
G > street address, zip plus 4, sat photo of house, etc?

G > And what's with the two PO boxes?

G > You've PROMISED me some legal action!
G > Aren't you going to keep your PROMISES?

G > Tell me you're not just some sick usenet misfit
G > making bogus threats of KOOK SUIT.

G > Do you really want me to post your details on usenet?
G > Yes or no.

KBW (y) > You're insane.  You need to be locked up before you hurt
someone.

Then why haven't you filed YOUR OWN KOOK SUIT, Kent?

Besides, Moe posted that I'm doing exactly what she
wants me to do, so I really want to see how THAT
plays out in a KOOK SUIT.

What are you hiding out for, Kent?

You asserted your absent Foe Mr. Ross
was convicted of sex offenses.
Not on sex offenders registry in ANY state.
Then you said he wouldn't be if he's
still in prison.
Not in any Colorado Prison.

Kent, what IS the deal with you trying to
accuse opponents (even absent ones) of
being convicted of bad stuff that you MADE UP??

It must gall the hell out of you that YOUR
records ARE easily confirmed online!

Psst! Reforming your identity would take
much more commitment than mere sock games, Kent.

yumhuyk

Dec 4, 2010, 11:29:49 AM12/4/10
On Dec 4, 1:22 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Psst!  Reforming your identity would take
> much more commitment than mere sock games, Kent.

You think I'm Kent? Come on down to 51st and Halsted and I'll
straighen you out.

yours in Christ
isamu

Greegor

Dec 4, 2010, 1:58:14 PM12/4/10
G > Hey Moe!

G > Do you WANT me to post your phone number,
G > street address, zip plus 4, sat photo of house, etc?

G > And what's with the two PO boxes?

G > You've PROMISED me some legal action!
G > Aren't you going to keep your PROMISES?

G > Tell me you're not just some sick usenet misfit
G > making bogus threats of KOOK SUIT.

G > Do you really want me to post your details on usenet?
G > Yes or no.

KBW (y) > You're insane.

KBW (y) > You need to be locked up before you hurt someone.

G > Then why haven't you filed YOUR OWN KOOK SUIT, Kent?

G > Besides, Moe posted that I'm doing exactly
G > what she wants me to do, so I really want
G > to see how THAT plays out in a KOOK SUIT.

G > What are you hiding out for, Kent?

G > You asserted your absent Foe Mr. Ross
G > was convicted of sex offenses.
G > Not on sex offenders registry in ANY state.
G > Then you said he wouldn't be if he's
G > still in prison.
G > Not in any Colorado Prison.

G > Kent, what IS the deal with you trying to
G > accuse opponents (even absent ones) of
G > being convicted of bad stuff that you MADE UP??

G > It must gall the hell out of you that YOUR
G > records ARE easily confirmed online!

G > Psst! Reforming your identity would take
G > much more commitment than mere sock games, Kent.

KBW (y) > You think I'm Kent? Come on down to 51st
KBW (y) > and Halsted and I'll straighen you out.

You haven't lived in Chicago for years, Kent.
(Though you have an ex in that area.)

You live closer to Amis Road and South F Street, Kent.

http://www.spokeo.com/phone/search?p=479-633-8823

Kabuki Bob

Dec 4, 2010, 3:09:04 PM12/4/10
On Dec 3, 7:04 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Moe!
>
> Do you WANT me to post your phone number,
> street address, zip plus 4, sat photo of house, etc?
>
> And what's with the two PO boxes?
>
> You've PROMISED me some legal action!
>
> Aren't you going to keep your PROMISES?
>
> Tell me you're not just some sick usenet misfit
> making bogus threats of KOOK SUIT.
>
> Do you really want me to post your details on usenet?
>
> Yes or no.

Is ee from you a lota noise, a few threats but nothing of substance.

IOW your usual shit.

Moe

Kabuki Bob

Dec 4, 2010, 3:12:54 PM12/4/10
On Dec 4, 1:22 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:

Greg, here's a problem with you claiming Yukkie is Kent.

You're in such a lather about me you made a simple mistake which
showed who Yukkie really may be-- you.

Check the timing of the postings on his thread.

You thought you could pull one on us with Yukkie as dyour sock. Your
accusing Kent of being Yukkie as a sock is your own projection of what
you are actually doing, using yukkie as your own sock puppet.

Really Greg, did you think I would fall for this?

Moe

Kabuki Bob

Dec 4, 2010, 3:16:45 PM12/4/10

He's a coward. Big on the words and talk online but short on the
actual follow through.

If you've noticed he's been in a frenzy since I posted about
intending to meet him face to face-- so much so that he tried ( and
failed) to prod me to post something I'm too smart to post about what
I would do to him when we meet.

And it is now not a matter of IF, its a matter of WHEN.

Moe

> yours in Christ
> isamu

Kabuki Bob

Dec 4, 2010, 4:55:41 PM12/4/10
On Dec 3, 7:04 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Moe!
>
> Do you WANT me to post your phone number,
> street address, zip plus 4, sat photo of house, etc?
>
> And what's with the two PO boxes?
>
> You've PROMISED me some legal action!
>
> Aren't you going to keep your PROMISES?
>
> Tell me you're not just some sick usenet misfit
> making bogus threats of KOOK SUIT.
>
> Do you really want me to post your details on usenet?
>
> Yes or no.

Nice baiting trap attempt Greg.
You're looking for a way around so you want to maneuver me to permit
you to post the personal info you think you have on me.

BTW if you wanna fish for confirmation or denial of what you claim
you have on me, you might try a more subtle approach. Not that it
would work, but then you apparently think I'm as stupid as you.

You seem to have dropped the" moe" photo claim after I finally told
you that it was not me and after you fell for it for months.

Is there a problem why you need my permission for you to post my
personal info you think you have on me?

(( smirks))

Moe

Greegor

Dec 4, 2010, 7:38:44 PM12/4/10
Maureen McAllister
1 Greegor Dec 3
2 yumhuyk Dec 4
3 Greegor Dec 4
4 yumhuyk Dec 4
5 Greegor Dec 4
6 Kabuki Bob Dec 4
greg arguing with himself
7 Kabuki Bob Dec 4
Re: Maureen McAllister
8 Kabuki Bob Dec 4
Greg doing his usual
9 Kabuki Bob Dec 4
Re: Maureen McAllister
10 Kabuki Bob Dec 4

I particularly liked the one where you claimed I am arguing with
myself.

The second post of FIVE IN A ROW from Moe.

How silly is that?

Kabuki Bob

Dec 5, 2010, 3:45:01 PM12/5/10

Like your over TEN posts in less than 24 hours greg? ( and I am not
including the cross posts as individual posts like Google does)

Obsession and hypocrisy noted.

Getting a clue yet Gaggie or do I have to explain it you you-- again?

Moe

Greegor

Dec 6, 2010, 8:09:28 PM12/6/10
G > Hey Moe!
G >
G > Do you WANT me to post your phone number,
G > street address, zip plus 4, sat photo of house, etc?
G >
G > And what's with the two PO boxes?
G >
G > You've PROMISED me some legal action!
G >
G > Aren't you going to keep your PROMISES?
G >
G > Tell me you're not just some sick usenet misfit
G > making bogus threats of KOOK SUIT.
G >
G > Do you really want me to post your details on usenet?
G >
G > Yes or no.

> Nice baiting trap attempt Greg.
> You're looking for a way around so you want to maneuver me to permit
> you to post the personal info you think you have on me.

Is the information all wrong, Moe?

> BTW if you wanna fish for confirmation or denial of what you claim
> you have on me, you might try a more subtle approach. Not that it
> would work, but then you apparently think I'm as stupid as you.

Is the information all wrong, Moe?

Moe > You seem to have dropped the" moe"
Moe > photo claim after I finally told you that
Moe > it was not me and after you fell for it for months.

It could not possibly be anything else, right?

Moe >  Is there a problem why you need
Moe > my permission for you to post my
Moe > personal info you think you have on me?

If the info is WRONG as you say,
then what's your complaint, Moe?

If I post the information you say is WRONG, will
you file the criminal charges you've PROMISED??

Kabuki Bob

Dec 8, 2010, 2:38:04 AM12/8/10

How should I know? You haven't posted it yet.

You HAVE been incorrect about what you claimed you found about me
before. I like the claim I have three different ages at the same time.
Nice trick!! Who am I, Doctor Who?

> Moe > You seem to have dropped the" moe"
> Moe > photo claim after I finally told you that
> Moe > it was not me and after you fell for it for months.
>
> It could not possibly be anything else, right?

The photo you thought was me was not in fact me. You can't even find
my PhotoBucket page, even after I mentioned it has a lot of Tom
Welling photos on it.

Hell, you even fell for Yukkie's claim I used Vampirefreeks.

You're so incompetent that you don't even realize when you are being
fooled.

> Moe >  Is there a problem why you need
> Moe > my permission for you to post my
> Moe > personal info you think you have on me?
>
> If the info is WRONG as you say,
> then what's your complaint, Moe?
>
> If I post the information you say is WRONG, will
> you file the criminal charges you've PROMISED??

IF? Right, like you ever follow through on anything...

Moe

Greegor

Dec 8, 2010, 3:06:49 AM12/8/10

G > If the info is WRONG as you say,
G > then what's your complaint, Moe?
G >
G > If I post the information you say is WRONG, will
G > you file the criminal charges you've PROMISED??

Moe >  IF? Right, like you ever follow through on anything...

Then why not answer the question?

Kabuki Bob

Dec 8, 2010, 4:29:15 AM12/8/10

Why did you feel the need to ask my permission, Greg?

Why not just post what you claim you have?

Simply put I called your bluff and you backed away--again.

Moe

Greegor

Dec 8, 2010, 11:04:51 PM12/8/10
G > If the info is WRONG as you say,
G > then what's your complaint, Moe?
G >
G > If I post the information you say is WRONG, will
G > you file the criminal charges you've PROMISED??

What does it take to get you to keep your
old promise to file criminal charges, Moe?

Kabuki Bob

Dec 9, 2010, 3:39:01 PM12/9/10

(( Rolls eyes))

Repeating the same crap will only result in the same answer greg.
Your " game" is blatantly obvious--and quite frankly childish.

Your move, coward.

Moe

Greegor

Dec 9, 2010, 7:23:28 PM12/9/10
Moe > All your squawking isn't going to convince
Moe > me you have what you claim to have.

G > Phone number ?
G > street address ?
G > zip plus 4 ?
G > Sat Photo of house?
G > Two PO Boxes??

G > Are you convinced I have this info on you, Moe?
G > Yes or no?

Moe > You make the noise as if you have them.
Moe > I have yet to see proof.

What proof would there be, aside from posting the info?
How do you propose that I prove what I have?

Message has been deleted

Kabuki Bob

Dec 11, 2010, 10:17:18 AM12/11/10

Repeated questions to me while expecting a different answer is not
going to work greg.

You made the claim, you show proof.
Otherwise it would be reasonable to assume you are lying again.
Your usual act.

Moe

Kabuki Bob

Dec 11, 2010, 10:21:03 AM12/11/10
On Dec 11, 8:00 am, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> At one time, not so long ago, Lisa Rene Watkins, posting as Gregory

> Scott Hanson, <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >If the info is WRONG as you say,
> >then what's your complaint, Moe?
>
> >If I post the information you say is WRONG, will
> >you file the criminal charges you've PROMISED??
>
>      When did Moe make this promise?  I've asked you this same
> question MANY times.  The only you were able to bring up enough
> courage to answer, you offered a link that PROVED you were lying.

He can't even show the post I made that he claims I said that.

Moe

> [...]
>      Comments: CT 2 SPEED
> Disposition Status
>      GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT
>
> "That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
>     Greg "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, by
> attacking my first wife (deceased).http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead
>
> Me:  "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal
> drugs, Greg.  Is the reason for your stalking the members of
> alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?
>
> Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child abuser:
> "Of course."
>
> "My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
> in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
> the Child Abuse registry, for example."
>    -- Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child
> abuser
>
> " ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
> minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
> minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
> the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
> address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "
>                          April 2000, Gregory Hansonhttp://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson

> From: Greegor <greego...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups:
> misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents,uk.people.parents,alt.support.child-protective-services
>
> With the Christmas season upon us again, my stepdaughter was launching
> into her usual tirade of "I need this" (Nintendo 64 games, Pokemon,
> videos, Rhianna CD, etc.)  After enduring a trip through Kmart, I
> was at my wits end.  I took the kid home and filled the bathtub with
> water.  Then I dunked the brat's head under the water and counted out
> a full minute, with her flailing her arms.  I brought her up and she
> gasped for air.  When she'd caught her breath, I asked her,  "When you
> were under that water, did you 'need' Nintendo?  Pokemon?  Rhianna?"
> She shook her head.  "What were you thinking about?" I
> prodded.  She told me "I was thinking that I needed air."
>
> "Now you know the difference between 'need' and 'want'" I exclaimed
> triumphantly.
>
> --a true story
>
> As of Sunday, August 15, 2010:
>
> SMALL CLAIMS ORIGINAL NOTICE
>      Comments: OPA $2805.04
>      COPIES TO PA
>      VERIFICATION OF ACCOUNT
>
> JUDGEMENT DEFAULT
>      Comments: JUDGMENT AGAINST GREGORY HANSON FOR $2805.04
>                + INTEREST AT 7.271% FROM 8/6/98 & $45.00 COSTS.
>
> Comments: NOTE OF GARN/NOTE TO DEFT SERV 9/24/98 BY WCSD
>           TO SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT (ED POLKERS) FOR GREG HANSON
>           FEES $35.60
>
> Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson has a Garnishment order against
> him.  There is nothing to even suggest any of the money legally owed
> has been paid. The SoL on the order has likely expired, but Greg still

Kabuki Bob

Dec 11, 2010, 10:34:58 AM12/11/10
On Dec 11, 8:01 am, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>      *IF* it is of you, he might want it.

Kent he wants my " permission" to post what he claims is about me and
my family and my home because he wants an "out" from any chance of
being prosecuted, to nullify any claims I could file on his stalking.

The fact that he makes noise as if he has the info but does not post
it indicates he's bluffing or outright lying--again.

>       With regards to the claims he makes about me, he KNOWS the
> information is wrong.  As such, there isn't much I can do, other than
> expose his lying.  It's not like I'm in any danger due to his actions.

I highly doubt me or my family are in danger due to his actions as
well. He's been wrong before in claims about me and my family. Not
that anyone else online care about what gaggie posts, BTW.

For him, its obvious its a game to him to do this crap. He gets off
on this pretense that he's some sort of online detective. I really do
not believe he cares that what he posts is accurate or not. Its just
something for him to use.

He's a lotta talk but lacking where it counts.

I find amusement in him claiming he has my address, phone number,
etc, but is suddenly reluctant to actually post what he claimed he
has. That tactic was old when kids did it in the fourth grade and he
thinks he can do it now that he's legally an adult.

>      Those who do live where he claims I do might be able to do more.

Kennie found that out.

>      I have no special insight into this, so there's no real way for
> me to know what, if anything, Rebecca and her boyfriend/husband might
> do.
>      Now, if we could only get Greg into a rehab program and get him
> to work it, maybe, just maybe, he'll start to appear more mentally
> stable.  It's possible.

I doubt it. He sounds to me like he has a few personality defects,
which nothing can cure or alleviate.

For him to get the help he needs he needs to first admit he needs
help. The guy is in such denial he lies to himself.'

Greegor

Dec 12, 2010, 1:01:12 AM12/12/10
Moe > All your squawking isn't going to convince
Moe > me you have what you claim to have.

G > Phone number ?
G > street address ?
G > zip plus 4 ?
G > Sat Photo of house?
G > Two PO Boxes??

G > Are you convinced I have this info on you, Moe?
G > Yes or no?

Moe > You make the noise as if you have them.
Moe > I have yet to see proof.

What proof would there be, aside from posting the info?
How do you propose that I prove what I have?

Maureen "Moe" McAllister the Brain Surgeon of Dardanelle
Arkansas
21 Greegor Dec 9
22 Kabuki Bob Dec 11
Re: Maureen McAllister
23 Kent Wills Dec 11
24 Kabuki Bob Dec 11
25 Kent Wills Dec 11
26 Kent Wills Dec 11
Re: Maureen McAlister
27 Kabuki Bob Dec 11

Kabuki Bob

Dec 12, 2010, 1:19:16 PM12/12/10
On Dec 12, 12:01 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Moe > All your squawking isn't going to convince
> Moe > me you have what you claim to have.
>
> G > Phone number ?
> G > street address ?
> G > zip plus 4 ?
> G > Sat Photo of house?
> G > Two PO Boxes??
>
> G > Are you convinced I have this info on you, Moe?
> G > Yes or no?
>
> Moe > You make the noise as if you have them.
> Moe > I have yet to see proof.
>
> What proof would there be, aside from posting the info?

Asked and answered

> How do you propose that I prove what I have?

Asked and answered.

Moe

Greegor

Dec 12, 2010, 4:15:23 PM12/12/10
Ho Moe!

Greegor

Dec 15, 2010, 9:35:43 PM12/15/10
Moe > All your squawking isn't going to convince
Moe > me you have what you claim to have.

G > Phone number ?
G > street address ?
G > zip plus 4 ?
G > Sat Photo of house?
G > Two PO Boxes??

G > Are you convinced I have this info on you, Moe?
G > Yes or no?

Moe > You make the noise as if you have them.
Moe > I have yet to see proof.

G > What proof would there be, aside from posting the info?
G > How do you propose that I prove what I have?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=907+Moose&hl=en&enc_author=aG7k3hEAAABkeDd0BupGKV4eYrlk_f_tkdEasx1kiYTQavV7mdW13Q&qt_p=Search+author%27s+posts

Maureen McAllister, 10420 Buckeye Road, Dardanelle, AR 72834-7828

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?encType=1&where1=10420+Buckeye+Rd%2c+Dardanelle%2c+AR+72834-7828

Hit the Road button, select Bird's Eye, rotate and zoom a bit.

http://www.spokeo.com/phone/search?p=479-229-4927

http://www.spokeo.com/phone/search?p=4792294927&dp=1138518287

The Google sat image is wrong, the Bing one is better.
Notice that only TWO people live there.

Maureen and Frank McAllister
10420 Buckeye Road, Dardanelle, AR 72834-7828

What's the deal with the TWO different PO Boxes, Moe?
PO 295 and PO 474, Dardanelle AR 72834

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/8fefdcb5736a116c

Moe > Post this again and again all you want greg.

Thanks for giving me permission!

Kabuki Bob

Dec 15, 2010, 9:54:31 PM12/15/10
On Dec 15, 8:35 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Moe > All your squawking isn't going to convince
> Moe > me you have what you claim to have.
>
> G > Phone number ?
> G > street address ?
> G > zip plus 4 ?
> G > Sat Photo of house?
> G > Two PO Boxes??
>
> G > Are you convinced I have this info on you, Moe?
> G > Yes or no?
>
> Moe > You make the noise as if you have them.
> Moe > I have yet to see proof.
>
> G > What proof would there be, aside from posting the info?
> G > How do you propose that I prove what I have?
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=907+Moose&hl=en&enc_author=a...

> Maureen McAllister, 10420 Buckeye Road, Dardanelle, AR 72834-7828
>
> http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?encType=1&where1=10420+Buckeye+...

> Hit the Road button, select Bird's Eye, rotate and zoom a bit.
>
> http://www.spokeo.com/phone/search?p=479-229-4927
>
> http://www.spokeo.com/phone/search?p=4792294927&dp=1138518287
>
> The Google sat image is wrong, the Bing one is better.
> Notice that only TWO people live there.
>
> Maureen and Frank McAllister
> 10420 Buckeye Road, Dardanelle, AR 72834-7828
>
> What's the deal with the TWO different PO Boxes, Moe?
> PO 295 and PO 474, Dardanelle AR 72834
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/8fefdcb5736a116c
>
> Moe > Post this again and again all you want greg.
>
> Thanks for giving me permission!

It wasn't permission Greg. It was like me saying to you lie all you
want.

You edited out the rest of my post.

You use Gmail. You forgot in doing this that they have a Terms of
Service rules that you were supposed to abide by in exchange of using
their service.

Moe

Greegor

Dec 16, 2010, 2:25:36 AM12/16/10
[...]

Moe > It wasn't permission Greg.
Moe > It was like me saying to you lie all you want.

How is that not permission?

Moe > You edited out the rest of my post.

It was a snipped quote with a LINK.

> You use Gmail. You forgot in doing this
> that they have a Terms of Service rules
> that you were supposed to abide by in
> exchange of using their service.

I don't use GMAIL when I post to usenet.
Do you actually use Yahoo when you post to usenet, Moe?

Kabuki Bob

Dec 17, 2010, 4:24:17 AM12/17/10
On Dec 16, 1:25 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Moe > All your squawking isn't going to convince
> Moe > me you have what you claim to have.
>
> G > Phone number ?
> G > street address ?
> G > zip plus 4 ?
> G > Sat Photo of house?
> G > Two PO Boxes??
>
> G > Are you convinced I have this info on you, Moe?
> G > Yes or no?
>
> Moe > You make the noise as if you have them.
> Moe > I have yet to see proof.
>
> G > What proof would there be, aside from posting the info?
> G > How do you propose that I prove what I have?
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=907+Moose&hl=en&enc_author=a...

> Maureen McAllister, 10420 Buckeye Road, Dardanelle, AR 72834-7828
>
> http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?encType=1&where1=10420+Buckeye+...

> Hit the Road button, select Bird's Eye, rotate and zoom a bit.
>
> http://www.spokeo.com/phone/search?p=479-229-4927
>
> http://www.spokeo.com/phone/search?p=4792294927&dp=1138518287
>
> The Google sat image is wrong, the Bing one is better.
> Notice that only TWO people live there.
>
> Maureen and Frank McAllister
> 10420 Buckeye Road, Dardanelle, AR 72834-7828
>
> What's the deal with the TWO different PO Boxes, Moe?
> PO 295 and PO 474, Dardanelle AR 72834
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/8fefdcb5736a116c
>
> Moe > Post this again and again all you want greg.
>
> Thanks for giving me permission!
>
> Moe > It wasn't permission Greg.
> Moe > It was like me saying to you lie all you want.
>
> How is that not permission?
>
> Moe >  You edited out the rest of my post.
>
> It was a snipped quote with a LINK.
>
> > You use Gmail. You forgot in doing this
> > that they have a Terms of Service rules
> > that you were supposed to abide by in
> > exchange of using their service.
>
> I don't use GMAIL when I post to usenet.
> Do you actually use Yahoo when you post to usenet, Moe?

Greg, what is the purpose in you posting what you think is my home
address and phone number?

Serious question Greg.

What do you hope to gain by this?

Also greg, Gmail is EMAIL, idiot. It is your email addie that you use
when posting on usenet. Google tends to not like it when users forge
gmail accounts to hide what they do online.

And greg, had you actually been smart enough to figure out a few
things, you would have had the intelligence to know that repeatedly
posting this only adds to evidence against you.

Not that there isn't enough evidence by your own postings over the
years, that is.

I know the fucked up game you are trying to play. Too bad you do it
with inaccurate " info".

Moe

Greegor

Dec 17, 2010, 7:31:18 AM12/17/10
[...]

G > How is that not permission?

Moe >  You edited out the rest of my post.

G > It was a snipped quote with a LINK.

Moe > You use Gmail. You forgot in doing this
Moe > that they have a Terms of Service rules
Moe > that you were supposed to abide by in
Moe > exchange of using their service.

G > I don't use GMAIL when I post to usenet.
G > Do you actually use Yahoo when you post to usenet, Moe?

Moe failed to answer the question but brings it up again later.

Moe > Greg, what is the purpose in you posting
Moe > what you think is my home address
Moe > and phone number?
Moe >
Moe >  Serious question Greg.
Moe >
Moe >  What do you hope to gain by this?

What did you hope to gain when you posted these?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=907+Moose&hl=en&enc_author=aG7k3hEAAABkeDd0BupGKV4eYrlk_f_tkdEasx1kiYTQavV7mdW13Q&qt_p=Search+author%27s+posts

Moe > Also greg, Gmail is EMAIL, idiot.

Usenet is not e-mail, although some people use
various e-mail to usenet intermediaries.

Moe > It is your email addie that you use
Moe > when posting on usenet.

A listed return address does NOT mean
that was the means to post.

I post using Google Groups.
Your headers say you use Google Groups to post as well.

Do you think your Yahoo e-mail terms of service
dictate your usenet posting, Moe?

Moe > Google tends to not like it when users forge
Moe > gmail accounts to hide what they do online.

I forge nothing.

Moe > And greg, had you actually been smart
Moe > enough to figure out a few things, you
Moe > would have had the intelligence to know
Moe > that repeatedly posting this only adds
Moe > to evidence against you.

How nice for you!

Moe > Not that there isn't enough evidence
Moe > by your own postings over the years, that is.

When are you going to explain these posts by you?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=907+Moose&hl=en&enc_author=aG7k3hEAAABkeDd0BupGKV4eYrlk_f_tkdEasx1kiYTQavV7mdW13Q&qt_p=Search+author%27s+posts

Moe >  I know the fucked up game you are
Moe > trying to play. Too bad you do it
Moe > with inaccurate " info".

Moe, Frank needs you in the bathroom.
Bring another roll.

Did you notice that Spokeo says the only
two people in Frank's house are you and him?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/8fefdcb5736a116c

Moe > Post this again and again all you want greg.

OK!

Message has been deleted

Kabuki Bob

Dec 4, 2010, 3:14:27 PM12/4/10
On Dec 4, 12:45 am, yumhuyk <wostyn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 3, 7:04 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hey Moe!
>
> > Do you WANT me to post your phone number,
> > street address, zip plus 4, sat photo of house, etc?
>
> > And what's with the two PO boxes?
>
> > You've PROMISED me some legal action!
>
> > Aren't you going to keep your PROMISES?
>
> > Tell me you're not just some sick usenet misfit
> > making bogus threats of KOOK SUIT.
>
> > Do you really want me to post your details on usenet?
>
> > Yes or no.
>
> You're insane.  You need to be locked up before you hurt someone.

He's hurt a seven year old girl and his mentally ill ex-wife.
Needless to say he has no way of actually getting to me physically and
hurting me, mainly because he's a coward.

Also because what he thinks he has on me is not what actually is
about me.

Moe

> yours in Christ,
> isamu

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

dros...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2019, 1:05:39 AM1/6/19
AM SANDRA FROM CANADA, THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO HELP ME BRING MY HUSBAND BACK, MY HUSBAND LEFT ME WITH THREE KIDS, FOR ANOTHER YOUNG GIRL, FOR OVER TWO YEARS, I TRIED ALL I COULD TO SETTLED OUR DIFFRENCES, BUT IT YIELDED NO RESULT, I WAS THE ONE TAKING CARE OF THE CHILDREN ALONE, UNTIL ONE DAY, I CAME IN CONTACT WITH SOME ARTICLES ONLINE, CONTAINING HOW DR ONIHA HAS HELP SO MANY LOVERS AND FAMILY REUNION AND REUNIT AGAIN, AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM, AND HE CAST HIS SPELL ON MY HUSBAND, WITHIN FIVE DAYS, MY HUSBAND RAN BACK HOME, AND WAS BEGGING ME AND THE KIDS FOR FORGIVENESS, IN CASE YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEMS, AND YOU WANTS TO CONTACT DR ONIHA, YOU CAN REACH HIM VIA HIS CONTACT NUMBER, ON CALL OR WHATSAP +2347089275769 OR EMAIL DRONIH...@YAHOO.COM