Moe's a Joke!

1 view

Logan7

Jul 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/15/98
Moe, you sound like a little kid wrapped up in his banky watching his
favorite t.v. show. Why put it at the end of every message? Are you
obsessed with it? Grow up little one.

No! I don't trust anyone's opinions who is that deep into a fictional show
about vampires (who really don't exist) Get real and get a life away from
your television set!

Logan7

Long live Jesus Christ
The true Lord and Saviour
"The one, the only REALLY"
Proud member of the Going to Heaven Society

Ken Hamer

Jul 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/15/98
Logan7 wrote:

> Moe, you sound like a little kid wrapped up in his banky watching his
> favorite t.v. show. Why put it at the end of every message? Are you
> obsessed with it? Grow up little one.

Hey! It's not her, it's me! And it's my bLanky.
*

> No! I don't trust anyone's opinions who is that deep into a fictional show
> about vampires (who really don't exist) Get real and get a life away from
> your television set!

Does this mean you don't trust that blood-sucker Larson? I mean, he's
deeper into fictional show than anyone I know. And I avoid my TV
whenever Larson is on.

Ken

Charles Pflanze

Jul 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/16/98
In a previous article, log...@freeway.net (Logan7) says:

>Moe, you sound like a little kid wrapped up in his banky watching his
>favorite t.v. show. Why put it at the end of every message?

Er, that's called a signature file. Signature files are often wacky
and nonsensical.

>Are you obsessed with it?

. . . like you're obsessed with your religion?

>Grow up little one.

Don't y'all call yourselves "children?"

>No! I don't trust anyone's opinions who is that deep into a fictional show
>about vampires (who really don't exist).

Then please solid provide evidence that God exists, as opposed to vampires.

>Get real and get a life away from your television set!

We could just as easily ask you to get real and get a life away from
your cult of the god/man.

>Long live Jesus Christ
>The true Lord and Saviour
>"The one, the only REALLY"
>Proud member of the Going to Heaven Society

Prove it!

John Hattan

Jul 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/16/98
aa...@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Charles Pflanze) wrote:

>In a previous article, log...@freeway.net (Logan7) says:
>
>>Grow up little one.
>
>Don't y'all call yourselves "children?"

Speaking of children, has Logan's gang of Branch Larsonians shown up yet
to put us in our place?

---
John Hattan High UberPopeness -The First Church of Shatnerology
The Code Zone Sweet Software for a Saturnine World
hat...@fastlane.net http://www.fastlane.net/~hattan/

MoeMcAl

Jul 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/17/98
In article <35AD47...@ibm.net>, Ken Hamer <kenh...@ibm.net> writes:

>Logan7 wrote:
>>
>> Moe, you sound like a little kid wrapped up in his banky watching his

>> favorite t.v. show. Why put it at the end of every message? Are you
>> obsessed with it? Grow up little one.
>>

>Hey! It's not her, it's me! And it's my bLanky.
> *

>> No! I don't trust anyone's opinions who is that deep into a fictional show

>> about vampires (who really don't exist) Get real and get a life away from
>> your television set!

Since I did not see Logan7's original eloquent post, I am relying upon what Ken
H. has commented upon.

Logan7, I really don't care if you "trust" my opinion or not. Just because I
happen to be a fan of a certain TV series, that disqualifies my opinions in
your mind? Ah, well, any excuse to discount me, eh, Logan? You see, you are not
BSing me with that comment. You know as well as I do that you are looking for
ANY excuse to demean me. If it wasn't FOREVER KNIGHT, it would be because I am
a Pagan. Or that I supposedly hate Christians ( which I do not), or something
else that you would latch on. You tried that same tactic with Ken Smith, with
John Hattan and with Ronbo. Predictable. BOOOORING!

Basically Logan, you have ad hominen attacked practically everyone in this NG,
done the "sinners in the hands of an angry god" posts, and ignored or
conveniently "forgotten" any posts that challenges you to answer certain
questions and charges. This from someone who bombards the NG with childish,
juvenile, petty responses. You have nothing original to say, you have the short
attention span of a marijuana addict, and you respond with cheap shots. Not
things worthy of respect, little one.

Logan, if you are a Christian, I am GLAD I am a Christian! I have respect for
Ronbo because he is more forthright than you and he seems to be an honourable
man.

One more thing Logan old chum. If you want to continue attacking FOREVER KNIGHT
at my expense, you could at least have the integrity to email me as you post
your inane responses. I could crosspost your stuff to alt.tv.forever-knight and
see how you and your imaginary horde deals with the fallout! BTW, I know why
you reacted that way with me. You are afraid of the possibility that vampires
ARE real! C'mon, look at Jewish teachings! The first wife of Adam was Lilith,
not Eve, and Lilith later became the Mother of all Vampires. But then, you
don't know about that, do you? After all, you study only the Bible, nothing
else. Some blankie you have, dearie.

I don't flame. I BITE! V""""V ;-B

Maureen AKA Born Again Pagan
Long live FOREVER KNIGHT on the Sci-Fi Channel!
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
Proud member of the BL Blacklist-- the Few, the Proud, the Annoying!
Captain of the Vampire Pagan Calvary--helping save innocent ( and cute!) necks
everywhere!

MoeMcAl

Jul 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/21/98

>>Long live Jesus Christ
He died, remember? Coming back form the dead usually means undead,i.e.,
vampire.

>>The true Lord and Saviour

There have been many lords and saviors. These are mytholigical and secular
titles. Personally I like Cernunnos and Rhiannon.

>>"The one, the only REALLY"

Jesus was copied from Mithra and other savior cult figures.

>>Proud member of the Going to Heaven Society

You ASSUME you are going to Heaven. Youdo not KNOW for sure.

Here's one question for both Emsguy and Logan7. If Jesus decided to reign in
hell without changing a thing in hell, would you, who claim to love Jesus so
much, follow Him in hell and stay there?

Maureen AKA Born Again Pagan

Long live FOREVER KNIGHT!
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
Captain of the Pagan Vampire Calvary-- saving innocent ( and cute!) necks
everywhere!