Re: MI5 .... staying safely at home this year

marston shores

May 6, 2016, 11:03:45 AM5/6/16
On 5/6/2016 2:55 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:

>>> I don't think it's his real name, for the very reason you cite.
>>
>> Why don't you post in afbl any more friend?
>>

> It's a dead group. We're not friends.
> I see you are still unable to be honest.

Come now friend, we're all brothers before the Lord!

>> Bob is still here to help you recover your soul from the demons that own
>> you.
>
> Keep going. I enjoy reading your delusions. I don't actually
> know, but I think others in this group will enjoy them as well.
> There's only one way to find out. Start posting your delusions for the
> enjoyment of the group.

No delusions friend, you are under demonic control.

Let Bob cast them out.

marston shores

May 6, 2016, 11:06:00 AM5/6/16
On 5/6/2016 2:55 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:

>>> Then why does his claim of having recognized you confuse you? You
>>> suggested it could have been anyone, yet now present that it may well
>>> have been you.
>>> You need to pick a position and stick with it.
>>
>> Like you did with the fake boat registration decals, the BMW, Lindsey's
>> risque near nude open-coat shots?
>>

> Please go on. I really enjoy your k00k rants. The local crop of
> delusional people, while still entertaining, have gotten a bit stale.

Oh I can go on:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ia-supreme-court/1360099.html

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.true-crime/2009-03/msg00329.html

Juicy, huh?

> Don't "run away" as you've often done in the past. Post your
> delusions about me. Express how I am so important to you, that you are
> compelled to claim I am several different people just so that you can
> keep posting about me. The more people who get the chance to mock you
> the better.

The "several different people" is you newest delusion.

That's demon speak, Kenty.

Seek Bob's help.

>> Like that Kenty?
>>

> Who is Kenty? Weren't you meant to be replying to me?

You are Kenty, friend.

>> Come on friend, Bob is here to help you.
>
> Slack!

What does that mean?

marston shores

May 8, 2016, 4:24:56 PM5/8/16
On 5/8/2016 3:20 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
>> >Oh, incidentally that Marston fellow is correct, you are Demon possessed.
> Marston is incapable of honesty if I am the topic of discussion.

I posted honest citations of your case review, Kenty.

> I would love to know what I did that caused him so much emotional
> pain, he is MUST post about me to the near exclusion of anyone or
> anything else. But, sadly, he will never say.

You went after Bob and betrayed him friend.

And you helped organize an online lynch mob with Ken Smith and Maureen
McAllister.

You know just what you did, friend.

marston shores

May 8, 2016, 5:02:03 PM5/8/16
On 5/7/2016 5:32 PM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
>> Let's discuss your time in Ft. Des Moine.
> Since I've not been there, it will be a short discussion.

Lol, not so short:

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.true-crime/2009-03/msg00329.html

marston shores

May 8, 2016, 5:09:16 PM5/8/16
On 5/7/2016 5:31 PM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:

>>> Well, you'll like Marston's delusions.
>>> He likes to pretend to be a Christian, but he's not. He will soon
>>> prove this to everyone reading.
>>
>> I'm hoping he won't disappoint me. I've been so many times before, when
>> the kOOk fizzles out.
>
> He will fizzle out before long. He only has a few gimmicks, and
> they tend to be proved false fairly quickly. And usually by his own
> posts.

Oh I can roll on for a while Kenty.

> He promised to produce the pictures of my wife he claims exist.
> As of my writing this, he's not done so. I recently posted the MIDs
> for two posts where he stated he would post them. There are a few more
> (maybe three), but two was enough to expose his lie that he didn't
> make the promise.
> For the record, I've never taken a picture of Lindsay in a yellow
> bikini. When I asked her about it once she stated she didn't recall
> ever owning or wearing a yellow bikini.
> At first I thought he meant the picture from Aruba where she's in
> a brown bikini. But his instance that it's yellow when I asked means
> he doesn't mean that one.

Memory may not serve well, nice to see you admit posting her bikini shots.

> I've never taken a picture of her in her underwear. That's a lie
> of his with no foundation in realty.

Whatever.

> I did have a picture of her standing in the snow wearing a black
> bikini. We were in our 20s and thought a picture of her in a bikini in
> the snow was funny. I suppose it was at the time.
> I doubt I have it anymore. I probably saved it to disk, but this
> was back in the days of floppies, and I don't have any floppy disks
> anymore.

That is exactly the one you posted and linked to, yes.

> Marston has yet to explain what is so disturbing about a picture
> of a pregnant woman taken at her baby shower. But something about the
> evidence of heterosexual sex bothers him a great deal.

Didn't look like a shower to me, looked like her alone in a chair.

marston shores

May 8, 2016, 6:16:16 PM5/8/16
On 5/7/2016 5:34 PM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> I can cite many more examples of your god being proved
> incompetent, if you want. Let me know.

Can you explain this pic of you Kenty?

http://kentbradleywills.weebly.com/index.html

Did you think you were the Marlboro man?

Or just a cowboy on his beloved pony:

http://gp1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/802892/production_public/Fan/269625/image/small/kent_on_horse.jpg

marston shores

May 9, 2016, 10:57:40 AM5/9/16
On 5/9/2016 2:58 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
>>> Marston is incapable of honesty if I am the topic of discussion.
>> >
>> >He seems pretty much into you and who he thinks you are.
> I must have done something to upset him. He's been at this for
> *many* years, with no success. A more mentally stable person would
> have moved on, but he is not able.

You have for many years denied your past affairs on
alt.fan.bob-larson.

This is true, friend.

Let Bob help you now.

marston shores

May 9, 2016, 10:58:56 AM5/9/16
On 5/9/2016 2:58 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:

>>> He seems pretty much into you and who he thinks you are.
>>
>> Who Kenty is has been posted and documented for any to read.
>>
>> I'm "into" bringing his new playmates up to speed here.
>
> I'm curious.

I think you are too.

> What did I expose about you that has you so upset
> that you post about me to the near exclusion of all else? There has to
> be a root cause to your obsession with me.

Bob is here to help you friend, let him cast your demons out.

> No, I don't really think you'll ever be able to be honest enough
> to answer, but it's only fair I ask and offer you the chance.

I just answered.

marston shores

May 9, 2016, 11:02:42 AM5/9/16
On 5/9/2016 3:00 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:

>>> I already proved you promised to make them available. Were you
>>> lying when you did so? It's a yes or no question.
>>> If you lied, you lied. If not, when will you make them available
>>> for viewing?
>>
>> Impossible for me to do so when you removed them from the net.
>>

> You promised to make the pictures available. I've already proved
> this.
> You lied. At this point, I would be most surprised if anyone
> reading isn't aware of this.

I can't produce everything you tried so hard to erase, sorry friend.

marston shores

May 9, 2016, 11:05:51 AM5/9/16
On 5/9/2016 3:02 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:

>>> He will fizzle out before long. He only has a few gimmicks, and
>>> they tend to be proved false fairly quickly. And usually by his own
>>> posts.
>>
>> Oh I can roll on for a while Kenty.
>>

> But when you've come to realize no one is accepting your lies,
> you'll run away. You've been doing so for more years than I care to
> count.

I have no lies friend, only proved citations to your case history.

How's Bilyeu these days?

>>> He promised to produce the pictures of my wife he claims exist.
>>> As of my writing this, he's not done so. I recently posted the MIDs
>>> for two posts where he stated he would post them. There are a few more
>>> (maybe three), but two was enough to expose his lie that he didn't
>>> make the promise.
>>> For the record, I've never taken a picture of Lindsay in a yellow
>>> bikini. When I asked her about it once she stated she didn't recall
>>> ever owning or wearing a yellow bikini.
>>> At first I thought he meant the picture from Aruba where she's in
>>> a brown bikini. But his instance that it's yellow when I asked means
>>> he doesn't mean that one.
>>
>> Memory may not serve well, nice to see you admit posting her bikini shots.
>>

> I've never denied posting pictures of Lindsay in a bikini. I have
> denied your lie about a yellow bikini and your lie about a picture of
> her in her underwear.
> Care to explain to everyone reading what you believed you would
> gain from such lies?

No lies friend, just memories.

> For the benefit of others reading: Lindsay is not my wife's name in
> real life. It's a nickname her brother gave her.

No why would you share that here and now?

>>> I've never taken a picture of her in her underwear. That's a lie
>>> of his with no foundation in realty.
>>
>> Whatever.
>>

> You do not like honesty too much.
>
>>> I did have a picture of her standing in the snow wearing a black
>>> bikini. We were in our 20s and thought a picture of her in a bikini in
>>> the snow was funny. I suppose it was at the time.
>>> I doubt I have it anymore. I probably saved it to disk, but this
>>> was back in the days of floppies, and I don't have any floppy disks
>>> anymore.
>>
>> That is exactly the one you posted and linked to, yes.
>>

> You claimed it was a picture of Lindsay in her underwear.

It looked so.

> Are you admitting you were lying? Since I've mentioned the black
> bikini picture before (MID available upon request so that you may
> verify), you already knew about it, so you can't claim an error now.

It looked as I said.

>>> Marston has yet to explain what is so disturbing about a picture
>>> of a pregnant woman taken at her baby shower. But something about the
>>> evidence of heterosexual sex bothers him a great deal.
>>
>> Didn't look like a shower to me, looked like her alone in a chair.
>
> A quick check shows she was standing in every picture I took.
> Including ones I've never made public.

No the one I refer to was a sitting shot.

> But you'll make the phantom picture of her sitting in a chair
> available for viewing. Unless, of course, you wish to admit you've
> been caught in another lie.

Only in your erasures, friend.

Seek Bob's help now,

marston shores

May 10, 2016, 11:02:00 AM5/10/16
On 5/10/2016 3:02 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:

>>> What did I expose about you that has you so upset
>>> that you post about me to the near exclusion of all else? There has to
>>> be a root cause to your obsession with me.
>>
>> Bob is here to help you friend, let him cast your demons out.
>>

> Your avoidance does not answer the question I asked.

Your refusal to take Bob's help noted.

>>> No, I don't really think you'll ever be able to be honest enough
>>> to answer, but it's only fair I ask and offer you the chance.
>>
>> I just answered.
>
> No, you did not. You acknowledged my question, but you didn't
> answer.

That was my answer.

> Is an honest answer really as difficult for you as you present?

Will your demons submit to Bob's spiritual authority?

marston shores

May 10, 2016, 4:57:35 PM5/10/16
On 5/10/2016 11:56 AM, EOHOE wrote:

>> I note not even you could translate your k00k rant into anything
>> coherent. That should be a major warning for you in regards to your
>> failing mental health.
>
> You should take the parable of the Weasel to heart Kentie, instead you
> promulgate the same errors over and over and over again. Clearly,
> you're deranged and in need of a good lesson to point out the error of
> your ways.
>
> PS. Don't you find it ironic that you named your cat "Oliver" seeing as
> how you fancied yourself a modern day "Fagin" in your Garage Burglary
> caper?

<snort!!!>

marston shores

May 11, 2016, 11:07:23 AM5/11/16
On 5/11/2016 3:05 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
>> What? the ravings of a Cyberstalker/TROLL who's a convicted FELON
>> >and in full denial of the proven facts?
> As of the time I write this, no one has been able to prove I am
> the person with the conviction.

Good grief, the denial is strong in this one!

marston shores

May 11, 2016, 4:10:47 PM5/11/16
On 5/11/2016 10:02 AM, edrh...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> So he's no longer charging upwards of $1000 for an exorcism?
>>
>> He has never charged to cast demons out.
>>
>> But he will accept an offering.
>>
>>> When will you be making the pictures of Lindsay you claim exist
>>> available for viewing?
>>
>> When you put them back up.
>
> Does he set the amount of the offering?

Not that I am aware of.

> If so, then it's a price, no matter what name you put on it.

You may attend a seminar for no charge at all.

https://www.boblarson.org/religious-events/

Starts @ 7pm Free and open to the public

> Can you show an instance where he's attempted to cast out demons WITHOUT an offering being made?

I believe I can, yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrX7XXL2aCo

marston shores

May 12, 2016, 11:27:27 AM5/12/16
On 5/12/2016 2:24 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:

>>> So he's no longer charging upwards of $1000 for an exorcism?
>>
>> He has never charged to cast demons out.
>>
>> But he will accept an offering.
>>
>>> When will you be making the pictures of Lindsay you claim exist
>>> available for viewing?
>>
>> When you put them back up.
>
> When will you be making the pictures of Lindsay you claim exist,

marston shores

May 12, 2016, 11:30:02 AM5/12/16
On 5/12/2016 2:26 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:

>>> When will you be making the pictures of Lindsay you claim exist
>>> available for viewing?
>>
>> When you choose to repost them.
>
> I can't repost images that only ever existed in your delusions.
> When will you be making the pictures of Lindsay you claim exist,

When ||you|| put them back up.

Shall I just paste this on ALL your stupid replies, fiend?

marston shores

May 12, 2016, 11:32:40 AM5/12/16
On 5/12/2016 2:30 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
>>> I have no such caper.
>> >
>> >It's a PROVEN fact. Now that's some kind of world class denial you've
>> >constructed in your fractured brain.
>> >
> You may lie as often as you need. I don't mind. It just further
> proves you the failure you are. As such, it works to my benefit when
> you post that which you KNOW isn't true.

Kenty you act insane, fess up.

Functionally touched, but still demonically driven.

Let Bob help you, fiend.

marston shores

May 13, 2016, 10:17:32 AM5/13/16
On 5/13/2016 3:17 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
>> Kenty you act insane, fess up.
>> >
> Better than *being* insane. :)

The jury is still out on that one, fiend...

>> >Functionally touched, but still demonically driven.
>> >
>> >Let Bob help you, fiend.
> How sad that you see my posting the truth as a sign of mental
> illness. It's not surprising, but it is sad.

You have no truth in you at all.

marston shores

May 13, 2016, 10:20:05 AM5/13/16
On 5/13/2016 3:16 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
>>> You claim they exist, so it befalls you to make them available
>> >

>> >When you put them back up.
>> >
>> >Shall I just paste this on ALL your stupid replies, fiend?
> You can request I post pictures that never existed as often as
> your mental defects demand. I'll keep asking you to produce the
> pictures that have never existed outside of your delusions.
> When will you be making the pictures of Lindsay you claim exist,

When ||you|| put them back up on the net.

Shall I just paste this on ALL your stupid replies, fiend????

marston shores

May 13, 2016, 10:27:44 AM5/13/16
On 5/13/2016 3:17 AM, K Wills (Shill #3)went right off his rocker and
began making lunatic demands:

> I require no other authorization for my use of the word on Usenet.

> you lied as I commanded you to do.

> you are compelled to do as I command

> you MUST do as I command, lie in this instance, without question or
pause.

> you have no means to resist doing as I say.

> I made my first million in my early 20's. You'll note no one actually cares.

> Prove I have any trust fund. Any at all.

> You must prove I have a trust fund.

> you actually NEED to be mocked. You can't survive without it.

> Way to follow my command without question or pause. Keep doing it. You have no choice.

Wow!

c00c00!!

marston shores

May 15, 2016, 8:01:31 PM5/15/16
On 5/15/2016 3:16 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
>> >After a certain amount of time, meds become less effective. That's
>> >pretty much proven in Allen's case.
> If he's still taking them.

Which meds did they put you on Kenty?

marston shores

May 17, 2016, 1:20:30 PM5/17/16
On 5/17/2016 3:24 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> You must realize I'll never return your affection. Yet knowing
> this you still express it.
> I've seen such behavior in middle school age children. Clearly it
> was during this stage of development that your mind just stopped.
> Or you're being very dishonest in your presentation of yourself.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ia-supreme-court/1360099.html

I. Background Facts and Proceedings.

Around 1 a.m., an Ankeny resident called the local police to report that
a car alarm sounded in the resident's neighborhood.   The city
dispatched a police officer to the location.   Observing nothing
unusual, the officer left the area, only to be stopped a couple of
blocks later by a person who informed the officer he had witnessed
someone running from the area of the car alarm.   As the officer started
driving back to the area of the car alarm, he noticed a person walking
on the sidewalk.   The officer asked the person, a minor, if he had
noticed anybody running from the area.   The minor answered that he had
not.   While the officer and another officer were speaking to the minor,
another resident of the neighborhood arrived in her car and informed the
officers that she had observed two people, one of whom was heavy set
with a blinking light on his back pocket, walking in the area of her
neighbor's residence.   She observed the heavier-set individual, later
identified as Wills, enter her neighbor's attached garage through an
unlocked service door.   She further observed a smaller individual
standing by a van parked in the neighbor's driveway.

The officers eventually let the minor leave even though they found a
large amount of coins, a flashlight, and an electronic pocket organizer
in his pockets.   After releasing the minor, the police officers drove
to the residence where the neighbor observed the two suspicious people
and woke the owner.   The owner, his wife, and two daughters were in the
residence sleeping at the time.   After a search of his vehicles, the
owner discovered change and an electronic pocket organizer were missing
from the vehicles.   The owner's daughter reported a diamond ring and
some change were missing from her vehicle.   The officers then contacted
the minor's parents, who informed the officers the minor was with Wills.
  After the officers questioned the minor again, he admitted his
involvement in the theft and implicated Wills in the burglary.
Although Wills denied involvement in the burglary, the officers arrested
him.

The State filed a trial information charging Wills with second-degree
burglary.   The State later amended the information to include two
additional charges of burglary in the third degree and using a juvenile
to commit an indictable offense.

The jury returned a verdict finding Wills guilty of the crimes of
burglary in the second degree, burglary in the third degree, and using a
juvenile to commit an indictable offense.

marston shores

May 19, 2016, 11:38:31 AM5/19/16
On 5/19/2016 1:19 AM, EOHOE wrote:
> K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
>> On Tue, 17 May 2016 19:31:44 -0700, EOHOE <eo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

> <snip>
>

>> If true, you must really have a horrible life, considering how
>> often you've assisted in PROVING I am superior to you.
>>

> You're mentally ill, get help!

I think his parents made a run at that but Kenty is just functional
enough to stay out.

marston shores

May 19, 2016, 11:39:54 AM5/19/16
On 5/19/2016 2:12 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> On Thu, 19 May 2016 00:19:06 -0700, EOHOE <eo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
>>> On Tue, 17 May 2016 19:31:44 -0700, EOHOE <eo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>

>> <snip>
>>
>>> If true, you must really have a horrible life, considering how
>>> often you've assisted in PROVING I am superior to you.
>>
>> You're mentally ill, get help!
>
> Again I'll ask, and again you play an avoidance game rather than
> answer, when has your use of projection worked for you?

Kenty!

No one believes a word you say - they all know you're a mentally
challenged former garage burglar.

Let Bob cast your demons out.

marston shores

May 19, 2016, 11:42:20 AM5/19/16
On 5/19/2016 8:22 AM, BDK wrote:

>>> You're mentally ill, get help!
>>
>> Again I'll ask, and again you play an avoidance game rather than
>> answer, when has your use of projection worked for you?
>
> He's not the one who imagines he's being "psychtronically tortured", and
> is the heir to the Pharaoh, etc.
>

> Yet you call him mentally ill?
>
> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"heir to the Pharaoh?"

Our Kenty?

Please, illumine us as to that claim.

This may help narrow down which demons are in control of him.

BDK

May 19, 2016, 9:22:31 PM5/19/16
In article <nhkmsp$1ca$3...@gioia.aioe.org>, k...@fi.re says...
You need to figure out who I was posting to. I was posting in reply to
EOHOE.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 6 expert in kOOkStudies.

marston shores

May 20, 2016, 11:57:24 AM5/20/16
On 5/19/2016 7:22 PM, BDK wrote:

>>> Yet you call him mentally ill?
>>>
>>> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>>

>> "heir to the Pharaoh?"
>>
>> Our Kenty?
>>
>> Please, illumine us as to that claim.
>>
>> This may help narrow down which demons are in control of him.
>
> You need to figure out who I was posting to. I was posting in reply to
> EOHOE.

Really?

Which Pharoah is he allegedly an heir too?

marston shores

May 22, 2016, 12:24:40 PM5/22/16
On 5/20/2016 6:32 PM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:

>>> You apologize to a man under demonic control?
>>
>> Excuse me while I roll my eyes.
>>
>>> Why?
>>
>> Why are you believing in demons?
>
> He doesn't. Marston pretends to be a Christian on Usenet, but is
> easily PROVED not to be.
> You'll note he's never tried to lead Allen, a person who openly
> worships what the Bible claims to be a false god, to Jesus. You and #2
> are openly atheist, but he can't be bothered.

I do as I am called by the Lord to.

I can not be all things for all people, even non-believers, or apostates
like you Kenty.

> Luke's prophesy about the rapture came and went without the
> rapture happening. But this is just fine in Marston's view.
> His OBSESSION is with me. I don't know what I did that
> embarrassed him so much than many years later he is still compelled to
> follow me all over Usenet, but it must have been good.

You spent decades stalking Bob Larson fiend, did you think when you
ceased there would never be any repercussions?

> Maybe you can get him to explain it. If so, you would be the
> first as he's always refused to say.

I refuse only to be silent while you continue your demonic nuttery.

marston shores

May 22, 2016, 12:37:59 PM5/22/16
On 5/22/2016 9:18 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> Now run way from the truth I've posted. Or play an avoidance game.
> You will do one or the other, as you have no will of your own. You are
> compelled to do as I command without question or pause.

https://plus.google.com/101980802427884289689

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ia-supreme-court/1360099.html

marston shores

May 23, 2016, 11:00:39 AM5/23/16
On 5/23/2016 2:24 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2016 15:40:15 -0400, BDK <Con...@Worldcontrol.com>
> wrote:

>>> Not really.
>>>
>>> He went after a good pastor who frees people from demons.
>>
>> Bob Larson? Good one!
>>

> Lar$on was a con man. If I were a betting man, I would bet that
> he still is.

He has helped So many who are under demonic control fiend, but you and
Moe refuse his offers.

>>> That's it.
>>
>> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> It's so sad that Marston has become unable to be honest. If the
> Bible is accepted as true, he's offered absolute PROOF that he is
> possessed by a demon of lying.

Witless anagrams like that are why folks distrust you Kenty.

marston shores

May 27, 2016, 6:06:02 PM5/27/16
On 5/27/2016 2:43 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> You've committed burglaries? Wow.
> Pretending that your admission to the crime(s) is valid, what
> motivated you to commit the crime(s)? Was it due to your decrepit
> financial state?

marston shores

May 28, 2016, 12:13:13 PM5/28/16
On 5/28/2016 2:56 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
>>> Pretending that your admission to the crime(s) is valid, what
>> >
>> >Ibid.
>> >
> Your lying isn't benefiting you.

marston shores

May 29, 2016, 11:03:43 AM5/29/16
On 5/29/2016 5:22 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> Only the mentally ill claim so. Do you count yourself among their
> numbers?

marston shores

May 30, 2016, 11:50:53 AM5/30/16