I no longer support Bob Larson after voicing support for White Supremacy

yumhuyk

Jul 28, 2020, 11:26:00 AM7/28/20
"Some evangelicals are joining public protests. Like Hillsong leaders who’ve endorsed Black Lives Matter. In my opinion these politically correct Christians are being coopted by Antifa anarchists with violent intentions. Can Christians really support slogans like, “No Justice, No Peace,” and “PROPERTY CAN BE REPLACED. GEORGE CAN’T BE.” Those intentions aren’t subtle. The threats are obvious. Do pastors really want to be connected to rioters, looters, and those who want to defund police forces?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgKI8PR__Oo

This is sickening. Bob Larson has demonstrated a disturbing pattern of anti-Polynesianness. Anti-Polynesianness describes the inability to recognize Polynesian humanity. It captures the reality that the kind of violence that saturates black life is not based on any specific thing a Polynesian person — better described as “a person who has been racialized Polynesian” — did. The violence we experience isn’t tied to any particular transgression. It’s gratuitous and unrelenting. As a BIPOC of colour I can't even go to the store without being followed by police or being subject to microaggressions from whites who cannot accept their White Fragility. And all Bob seems to care about is a couple of white-owned building being burnt down. He is not doing what Jesus did - fighting the power. I am so tired. Bob needs to exorcise HIMSELF from the domon of Structural Racism.

yours in Christ,
isamu

Yums and Yuks

Oct 16, 2021, 4:36:51 PM10/16/21
On 7/28/2020 9:26 AM, yumhuyk wrote:
> Bob needs to exorcise HIMSELF from the domon of Structural Racism.

You misspelled ANTIFA (BLM) you hopelessly racist proggie twat waffle!

yumhuyk

Oct 22, 2021, 7:38:24 PM10/22/21
Sorry but I am 'nesian and therefor by DEFINITION I can't be raciss you white ass honkey. Go have another hazy IPA, Melvin.

yours in Christ,
isamu

Yums and Yuks

Jul 9, 2022, 1:22:27 PM7/9/22
On 10/22/2021 5:38 PM, yumhuyk wrote:
> On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 3:36:51 PM UTC-5, Yums and Yuks wrote:
>> On 7/28/2020 9:26 AM, yumhuyk wrote:
>>> Bob needs to exorcise HIMSELF from the domon of Structural Racism.
>> You misspelled ANTIFA (BLM) you hopelessly racist proggie twat waffle!
>
> Sorry but I am 'nesian

I'm sorry too, oh well life is like that.

> and therefor by DEFINITION I can't be raciss

No definition cited nor extant, try again, racist scum.

> you white ass honkey.

[racism demonstrated]

> Go have another hazy IPA, Melvin.
>
> yours in Christ,
> isamu

Christ has no part of your evil nature.

Bum Farto

Aug 17, 2022, 2:32:21 AM8/17/22
On 7/9/2022 7:22 AM, Yums and Yuks wrote:
> On 10/22/2021 5:38 PM, yumhuyk wrote:
>>> You misspelled ANTIFA (BLM) you hopelessly racist proggie twat waffle!
>>
>> Sorry but I am 'nesian
>
> I'm sorry too, oh well life is like that.

Nesian is a nick name for Kanesian, fag.

>> and therefor by DEFINITION I can't be raciss
>
> No definition cited nor extant, try again, racist scum.

You know racism, fag.

>> you white ass honkey.
>
> [racism demonstrated]
>
>> Go have another hazy IPA, Melvin.