Re: The end of Western Civilization under Hillary Clinton

marston shores

May 15, 2016, 8:16:36 PM5/15/16
On 5/15/2016 11:37 AM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> On Sun, 15 May 2016 07:29:10 -0700 (PDT), alukenic...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
>> Donald Trump doesn't need to be President.
>
> No one *needs* to be President.

How do *you* know?

Are you inside the head of every Presidential wannabe?

>> It's a low waged, thankless job.
>>

> Pretty much.

Not any more:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-obama-just-gave-massive-pay-raise/

While Americans are suffering in the Obama economy, President Barack
Obama is seeking to increase the money available to him after he leaves
the White House.

The Congressional Research Service reports that for requests for both
2016 and 2017 fiscal years, Obama’s proposed federal budget would expand
funding through the Former Presidents Act. In 2017 alone, Obama wants
nearly an 18% hike in expenditures… $588,000. That means $3.865,000 in
appropriations will be available to spend on former Presidents!

The 2016 proposed budget includes an additional $25,000 increase.

>> He sincerely wants to help, because he knows, if Clinton is elected, it will be the end of America.
>>

> No it won't.

It very likely will be.

Nations with debt to GDP ratios over 125% fail.

> That you, a well known and documented false prophet,
> claim it will be is absolute PROOF that it will not.

There is no "absolute proof" of such a thing, nor can there be.

>> And the end of America will be the end of Western Civilization.
>>

> Ibid.
>
>> And darkness and chaos will engulf the planet.
>>

> Ibid.
>
>> http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-653170.html
>
> "Trust me:"
> Pass. I don't think any rational person would trust a well known
> and well documented false prophet such as you.

This from an Aspies case with an OCD complex over Bob Larson?

Really?

marston shores

May 16, 2016, 6:36:53 PM5/16/16
On 5/16/2016 1:16 PM, BDK wrote:

>>> Because it's not a lot of money in the big picture and expenses go up
>>> all the time.
>>

>> It's an 18 % hike plus additional benefits. And it comes on an economy
>> he has largely made morbid:
>
> Snipped a whole lot of boring BS...

Nothing boring in there, but your need to evade and deny is cemented now.

>>> Why would money alotted to former POTUS, and my lack of concern about it
>>> make me a "fascist"?
>>
>> You continue to pour money into men whose net worth far eclipses any
>> real need.
>
> Do you know what "fascist" means?

Do you enjoy shilling for rampant statism?

>> See: Clinton Foundation.
>
> WTF?

Indeed, WTF millions of dollars have those two generated and where does
it go...

Remember when Billary claimed they were broke?

Lol.

As if.

>>> I make my own money, and pay a lot of taxes, so I have just as much
>>> right to care or not than you do.
>>
>> You have no right to pick the pockets of others to enrich your rampant
>> statism.
>
> I'm not picking anyone's pockets. You seem to be delusional.

You promote tax and waste policies - that's institutionalized
pick-pocketing.

>>> BWHAHAHAHAHAH! I can see whining about the money, but calling me a
>>> traitor is too funny. And very odd.
>>
>> No, it's on the money, so to speak. You and you ilk are spending us into
>> a national bankruptcy - traitor!
>
> BWHAHAHAHAHA! If insanity is your goal, you've made it.

If denial is yours here's a reminded you must quickly snip:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

>>> Your needle dick appears to be stuck on fascism. BTW, I don't like it
>>> much at all.
>>
>> Every time you enrich the state and loot the people you embrace fascism,
>> fact.
>>

> Your thinking, for lack of a better term, is very warped.

Your fascism is evil and amoral.

>>> Oh, mommy, I'm scared.
>>
>> You should be.
>
> Of you? Please.

Karma is a bitch.

> The Canada Revenue Agency?
>
> I would guess not. ;)

I see you need some more reminding:

http://spectator.org/42211_true-origins-financial-crisis/

There really isn’t any question of which approach is factually correct:
right on the front page of the Times edition of December 21 is a chart
that shows the growth of home ownership in the United States since 1990.
In 1993 it was 63 percent; by the end of the Clinton administration it
was 68 percent. The growth in the Bush administration was about 1
percent. The Times itself reported in 1999 that Fannie Mae and Freddie
Mac were under pressure from the Clinton administration to increase
lending to minorities and low-income home buyers–a policy that
necessarily entailed higher risks. Can there really be a question, other
than in the fevered imagination of the Times, where the push to reduce
lending standards and boost home ownership came from?

http://reason.com/archives/2012/10/14/clintons-legacy-the-financial-and-housin

Clinton, however, sowed the seeds of the Great Recession by helping to
inflate the housing bubble, a key part of the financial debacle of 2007.
But this wasn’t because he (not George W. Bush) signed two financial
deregulation bills. Although Clinton legalized interstate banking in
1994 and commercial/investment banking combinations in 1999, that had
nothing to do with the meltdown.

Then why is Clinton culpable? Because his secretary of housing and urban
development, Andrew Cuomo, current governor of New York and a likely
2016 presidential aspirant, accelerated easy-housing policies and
inflated the housing bubble, setting the stage for its collapse.

The meltdown was the consequence of a combination of the easy money and
low interest rates engineered by the Federal Reserve and the easy
housing engineered by a variety of government agencies and policies.
Those agencies include the Department of Housing and Urban Development
(HUD) and two nominally private “government-sponsored enterprises”
(GSEs), Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The agencies — along with laws such
as the Community Reinvestment Act (passed in the 1970s, then fortified
in the Clinton years), which required banks to make loans to people with
poor and nonexistent credit histories — made widespread homeownership a
national goal. This all led to a home-buying frenzy and an explosion of
subprime and other non-prime mortgages, which banks and GSEs bundled
into dubious securities and peddled to investors worldwide. Hovering in
the background was the knowledge that the federal government would bail
out troubled “too-big-to-fail” financial corporations, including Fannie
and Freddie.

The housing boom could last for a while, but the bust was inevitable.
When the Fed raised interest rates, things went kaboom. The Great
Recession was on; we’re still suffering its effects. Without these
government housing and monetary policies, the crisis would never have
occurred.

> What tour is that?

> They've done a ton of other stupid shit. They can't be the only bunch
> that fucks up, but their trying to be, it appears.
>
> Is Bengazi next in your rants?

Is the fact Billary lied at graveside to the parents of the dead heroes
anything that catches your attention?

>>> You appear to be a crazed asshole.
>>
>> You are out of touch with reality.
>
> You saying that is a compliment.

Of course it is, your delusions are terminal - like so many libs.

All belief and emotion, zero reason or metrics.

>>> Ta ta, internet tough guy.
>>
>> Run and hide, statist traitor.
>
> You sound like a 12 year old who got the dictionary out, and is laying
> it on really thick.

You sound like a 12 year old who desperately needs a dictionary.

> Wouldn't your time be better spent beating off than ranting on usenet?

Are you kin to Dennis Rader?

BDK

May 17, 2016, 12:20:51 AM5/17/16
In article <nhdi20$1olo$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, k...@fi.re says...
Didn't you see the smiley face above? Sheesh.

> [...]
> and Freddie.
>
> The housing boom could last for a while, but the bust was inevitable.
> When the Fed raised interest rates, things went kaboom. The Great
> Recession was on; we?re still suffering its effects. Without these
> government housing and monetary policies, the crisis would never have
> occurred.

> > What tour is that?

> > They've done a ton of other stupid shit. They can't be the only bunch
> > that fucks up, but their trying to be, it appears.
> >
> > Is Bengazi next in your rants?
>
> Is the fact Billary lied at graveside to the parents of the dead heroes
> anything that catches your attention?

> >> You are out of touch with reality.
> >
> > You saying that is a compliment.
>
> Of course it is, your delusions are terminal - like so many libs.
>
> All belief and emotion, zero reason or metrics.

Sounds more like a typical wingnut.

> >> Run and hide, statist traitor.
> >
> > You sound like a 12 year old who got the dictionary out, and is laying
> > it on really thick.
>
> You sound like a 12 year old who desperately needs a dictionary.
>
> > Wouldn't your time be better spent beating off than ranting on usenet?
>
> Are you kin to Dennis Rader?

No, why would I be? He was the BTK killer. Notice the middle letter is T
not D. A critical detail. It seems to be your pattern to miss important
things.

And once again, ta ta internet tough guy, You have a special day now..

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 6 expert in kOOkStudies.

marston shores

May 17, 2016, 12:25:42 PM5/17/16
On 5/16/2016 10:20 PM, BDK wrote:

>>> You sound like a 12 year old who got the dictionary out, and is laying
>>> it on really thick.
>>
>> You sound like a 12 year old who desperately needs a dictionary.
>>
>>> Wouldn't your time be better spent beating off than ranting on usenet?
>>
>> Are you kin to Dennis Rader?
>
> No, why would I be? He was the BTK killer. Notice the middle letter is T
> not D. A critical detail. It seems to be your pattern to miss important
> things.

Or to catch cunning alterations and un-hem them...

> And once again, ta ta internet tough guy, You have a special day now..

Bring it on, poofter.