Re: Fame

Somebody

Mar 14, 2008, 4:02:48 AM3/14/08
"Scott W" <scott...@knac.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.2243931bb...@news.usenetmonster.com...
baske...@strawbox.com a écrit dans le message de news:
> Scott W wrote:
> > baske...@strawbox.com a écrit dans le message de news:

> >> I can't speak Welsh either but I love the Welsh people because, like us
> >> Scots and Irish, they're Celts. And not Anglo-Saxon fuckers like the
> >> English!!!!
> >>
> > They remind me of hillbillies. I don't know why. My alcohol
> > counselor was Welsh but all he wanted to do waws talk about
> > my wanger. Sometimes I wonder if he wasn't some kinda faggo.
>
> Hillbillies : It is believed that the term "hillbilly" in the United
> States was conferred during the early 18th century by the occupying
> British soldiers as a carry over from the Irish term, in referring to
> Scotch-Irish immigrants of mainly Presbyterian origin, dwelling in the
> frontier areas of the Appalachian Mountains.
>
> These Protestant Irish colonists brought their cultural traditions with
> them when they immigrated. Many of their stories, songs, and ballads
> dealt with the history of their Ulster and Lowland Scot homelands,
> especially relating the tale of the Protestant King William III, Prince
> of Orange.

Maybe that's where the term originated but now it just
means something like silly rednecks who live in trailers
or anyone who resides in Kentucky and swills cheap booze.
Or it could mean ANYONE who really, really digs Elvis.
--

I downloaded 20,000 leagues Under the Sea... And Mysterious Island.

Are the books as good as the movies? I don't think I've every read any
Jules.

Something completely Different:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3hRuT6p31o

BasketCase

Mar 14, 2008, 6:22:53 AM3/14/08

> I downloaded 20,000 leagues Under the Sea... And Mysterious Island.
>
> Are the books as good as the movies? I don't think I've every read any Jules.
>
> Something completely Different:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3hRuT6p31o

Why the fuck do you insist on adding something entirely irrelevant onto
a thread instead of starting a new topic ? Eh ?

I am 86.

Somebody

Mar 14, 2008, 7:31:43 AM3/14/08
"BasketCase" <baske...@strawbox.com> wrote in message