Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________---_ ubywcesy

Message has been deleted

news.central.cox.net

Nov 11, 2004, 11:37:50 PM11/11/04
You know, Some of America's policies are not the best as Im sure many
Americasn will admit, However we ARE a democracy and regardless of who is
president, we are ONE country and we stand united and as for hurting the
United States Economy, Hah, it will take alot more than terrorism to do
that, we have the most diverse economy in the world and although it may be
slow from time to time, Americans help each other through the rough times
and we even help those
WITH BACKS TURNED.

perhaps we shouldnt help the world.
but then where would you be ?
hmmm can u speak German ?

<Victim_of_Amer...@ruzpacem.org.ve> wrote in message
> You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
> President.
> He's a complete moron and so are most of you!
> -
> Don't you care what the rest of the world thinks of you? Don't you care
> what impact
> American foreign policy has on the rest of the planet? Does Iraq look
> like a success
> to anyone? Doesn't it bother you that he's alienated every friend you
> have?
> What were you thinking???
> -
> Prior to this, it was American policy and the American government that was
> so universally
> hated around the world. Now it's going to be 'Americans' we hate. More
> sympathy
> for Bin Laden... More attacks on American institutions... More isolation.
> How blind
> can you dumb rednecks in middle-America be, not to see this?
> -
> If you get hit again, or your economy goes into a deep depression, the
> American
> people will be getting exactly what they deserve!
> -
> <back turned>

fred

Jul 11, 2006, 3:07:25 AM7/11/06