Al Gore's Numerology; Will Global Warming Get Fixed?

knowled...@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2007, 6:00:42 AM6/17/07

With the release of his documentary 'An Inconvenient Truth', former vice president Al Gore is the foremost spokesman for the issue of Global Warming. He truly symbolizes it for most Americans. As a believer in symbolic magic, I hold that the influences that affect the man, will affect his issues as well. So with that in mind, what does Numerology hold in store for Al Gore in the coming years?
As a Numerologist, if I want to see what's in a pers...

Read full article at http://www.knowledgefield.com/articles/al-gore-s-numerology-will-global-warming-get-fixed.shtml