Yet another Lego Spinner (with instructions)

Nicklas Ingels

Jul 13, 2008, 5:57:23 PM7/13/08
Found this at Lego's Factory where you can buy customt sets built by
users. Sadly some bricks are out of stock so it isnt available at this
time

Kind of cool thou, it even has some nice extras

http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=b7aca050-1398-49c8-a3de-a17cbc5860b8

You can download a digital building instruction if you have Lego's
Digital Designer software installed

Nicklas Ingels / Los Angeles, 2019
http://www.tyrell-corporation.pp.se
http://www.ingels.se

Luke Hooft

Jul 13, 2008, 7:00:22 PM7/13/08

Wow - Lego Factory is exactly the kind of thing I talked about in the
other Lego thread. I had no idea it actually existed. What a brilliant idea.

LH

StainlessSteelRat

Jul 14, 2008, 1:53:49 AM7/14/08
Luke Hooft wrote:
>> Found this at Lego's Factory where you can buy customt sets built by
>> users. Sadly some bricks are out of stock so it isnt available at
>> this time
>>
>> Kind of cool thou, it even has some nice extras
>>
>> http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=b7aca050-1398-49c8-a3de-a17cbc5860b8
>>
>> You can download a digital building instruction if you have Lego's
>> Digital Designer software installed
>
> Wow - Lego Factory is exactly the kind of thing I talked about in the
> other Lego thread. I had no idea it actually existed. What a
> brilliant idea.

Amen to that!

In fact I remember hearing about it, but had forgotten.

I wonder what other gems people have designed?

--
StainlessSteelRat
http://www.stainlesssteelrat.net

Chris Kelvin: You're not Gibarian.
Gibarian: No? Who am I then?
Chris Kelvin: A puppet.
Gibarian: And you're not? Or maybe you're my puppet. But like all
puppets you think you're actually human. It's the puppets dream, being
normal.

Luke Hooft

Jul 14, 2008, 5:58:42 AM7/14/08
StainlessSteelRat wrote:

> Amen to that!
>
> In fact I remember hearing about it, but had forgotten.
>
> I wonder what other gems people have designed?

There are a lot of cool looking Japanese style robots. Licensed content
is a bit iffy - there are some recogniseable transformer characters but
they aren't under their trademarked names.

Some of the buildings and such are amazing - as good as any of the
official models, and there are some cool cars as well.

Of course, a lot of stuff is obviously created by little kids, which is
great of course but they obviously aren't quite as impressive as some of
the more advanced models.

LH

jfuste

Jul 14, 2008, 7:39:06 AM7/14/08

Well, I found some HTF pieces here:
http://www.towells.net/ForSale.html

I found some windscreen pieces of "Kaitimar spinner" here (the lateral
traslucent slopes). Others, at ebay.com.

Here you have another interesting place to find pieces:
http://www.bricklink.com/searchBrowse.asp?itemType=P

I'm not associated with any of previous companies or individuals, but,
looking for especific bricks, these links are a great value IMHO.

:-)

Joan Fuste / My Blade Runner
http://www.mybladerunner.com