Re: BILL'S RELIGION

James Williams

Jun 5, 2019, 3:17:12 AM6/5/19
On Saturday, May 1, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, ann...@lex.infi.net wrote:
> I imagine that Bill is fully capable of grasping the
> signifigance [sp?] of the following:
> Genetics and socialization aside as crucial variables,
> subjectivity is not otherwise differentiable and is thus identical
> in all.
> OR: Genetics and socialization aside, respective subjectivities
> are not differentiable and are therefore, for all practical purposes,
> identical.
> This is the sort of thing the space-aliens are going to be
> looking for in us.

I've dug deep into Google Past and have found an old email address...
...from the time before many personal computers crashed.
..what is most pathetic... is that for a while I thought the identical nature of consciousness was proof of defacto immortality.
... being scalar, even my dog qualifies.
...who wants to be a dolphin? ...like there's a choice?
Thus, I burn incense and prostrate myself before the idols of my gods...
...they being my only hope of winding up somewhere else on the food chain.

James Williams

May 19, 2020, 12:57:11 AM5/19/20
On Saturday, May 1, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, ann...@lex.infi.net wrote:
> I imagine that Bill is fully capable of grasping the
> signifigance [sp?] of the following:
> Genetics and socialization aside as crucial variables,
> subjectivity is not otherwise differentiable and is thus identical
> in all.
> OR: Genetics and socialization aside, respective subjectivities
> are not differentiable and are therefore, for all practical purposes,
> identical.
> This is the sort of thing the space-aliens are going to be
> looking for in us.

Another old post.