Is Bill Gates GAY?

bob

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

He is worth a zillion dollars but what no babes?
I never see him with any...........So is he gay?
Of course as Jerry Seinfeld has said "not that there is anything wrong with
that".
Post answers to this group.

Ned Kelly

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

bob (do...@dorkville.com) wrote:
: He is worth a zillion dollars but what no babes?

: I never see him with any...........So is he gay?

Just becuse he hasn't a sheila doesn't make him a poofter. He might want
to be VERY careful, given the courts in this country when it comes to
divorce! With half of all marriages ending up in divorce, and his
ridiculous wealth, it would behoove him to not get married or even look
for a sheila! He would be best off going to sperm banks to spawn his
genes to infertile couples. He's a perfect candidate for a spawner like
that.

--
Ned Kelly Lives!!!!!! http://www.suburbia.net/~nedkelly/Seppo_Navy.html
"That isn't a knife.... This is a KNIFE!" - Paul Hogan

The Navy: It's Not Just A Job..... It's $cientology Lite!

Jacob Munk-Stander (Team Gates/ClubIE)

Sep 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/5/96

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Bill does have a wife ! Melinda Gates,
former Melinda French, at Microsoft employee.

Together they have Jennifer Katharine Gates.

--
Jacob Munk-Stander - President of Team Gates, ClubIE Team 10 member

Team Gates : http://www.teamgates.com
Jacobs home page : http://www.teamgates.com/jacobms/

bob <do...@dorkville.com> wrote in article
<01bb9a02$c65211e0$350f67ce@bobs-comp>...

> He is worth a zillion dollars but what no babes?
> I never see him with any...........So is he gay?

trawler

Sep 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/6/96

He doesn't need babes, he's fucking the whole world

Kevin Tekel [using horrible CompuServe UseNet reader]

Sep 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/7/96

Re: Is Bill Gates gay?

Well, he has a wife and a baby daughter, but in his
autobiographical book "The Road Ahead" he never ever talks about
them at all - the only mention of his wife is on the book jacket
summary. But what person, male or female, would be attracted to
Bill Gates? (Yuck!) But his money sure does look good. :-)

--
Argh! I hate this Compu$erve UseNet reader. Censorship is
obscense!

unab...@hamptons.com

Sep 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/8/96

sorry to disappoint you, but he is indeed gay. he is married
to Warren Buffet, another con artist.

Jhonny Widing

Sep 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/9/96

He doesn't need babes, he's fucking the whole world

he doesnt have a penis//Jhonny Widing cybersex rulz

Jacob Munk-Stander (Team Gates/ClubIE)

Sep 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/12/96

The Road ahead is about the Information Superhighway, not himself. He just
mentions himself some times for some history stuff, etc.

--
Jacob Munk-Stander - President of Team Gates, ClubIE Team 10 member

Kevin Tekel [using horrible CompuServe UseNet reader]
<76362...@CompuServe.COM> wrote in article
<50t14l$g3c$1...@mhadg.production.compuserve.com>...

Lo-Fi Passi

Oct 22, 2020, 10:16:35 AM10/22/20
Jacob Munk-Stander (Team Gates/ClubIE) schrieb am Donnerstag, 12. September 1996 um 09:00:00 UTC+2:
wixer