THE CASE AGAINST MADONNA

krr126

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen about Madonna. I cannot believe
that someone actually took the time to write this shit. Get a life.

Brad Aisa <ba...@NOSPAMbrad-aisa.com> wrote in message...
> 1999-11-18 ver 1.0.0
>
> THE CASE AGAINST MADONNA

)|( Madonna_Rulez18 )|(

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
Exactly what I was thinking just by reading the first two lines. I didn't
even bother wasting my time reading this load of crap. Just goes to show you
how much time some people have got on their hands!

Joe Cool

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
hahahaha very nice, puts it in perspective man...

> [...]

> Madonna products. This would bring an end to the Madonna price
> gouging and monopoly exploitation, and bring the benefits of
> Madonna music to even the poorest user.
>
> Now, far right-wing pro-capitalist extremists might argue
> that the charges in both these cases are specious and irrelevant,
> and that the proposed remedies are an outrage. They might claim
> that antitrust is arbitrary, non-objective, and, as *ex post
> facto* law, legally invalid. That "competition" is a derivative,
> non-essential attribute of a free economy, not a fundamental
> feature or necessity. That the real issues governing commercial
> law should be individual rights, property rights, and the full,
> unrestricted, unregulated freedoms of expression, production,
> association, and trade. That "level playing field" is really a
> code phrase for "level killing field." That antitrust is, in
> short, a grotesque abomination that should be completely and
> irrevocably abolished.
>
> Well, they're wrong. Most economists and businessmen defend
> antitrust -- are they all wrong? Hell, even Bill Gates (who is
> obviously no dummy) has stated that we have "the right amount [of
> antitrust law]". Who are the right-wingers to argue with its
> validity?
>
> Besides, (can we be grown-up?) antitrust isn't really about
> competition or consumer benefit at all. (That should be pretty
> obvious when the only "harm" the judge in the Microsoft case
> could find was that users had to put up with an Internet Explorer
> icon on their Windows desktop.) Microsoft is being whacked down
> because it is prodigious, successful, unapologetic, arrogant, and
> seemingly interested in nothing but its own self-interest. And
> that pretty much describes Madonna too, doesn't it? Case closed.
>
> Antitrust is the twentieth century's answer to the
> Inquisition -- it is the tool for exorcising the timeless evils
> of Pride, Independence, and Willfulness from men's souls. Let
> Microsoft, Madonna, and all others guilty of these sins be
> subjected to antitrust's purifying remedies.
>

> [Brad Aisa is a computer consultant and writer living in Toronto,
> Canada. He is a long-time satisfied Microsoft and Madonna user.]
>
> (c) 1999 by Brad Aisa <tc...@brad-aisa.com>. All rights reserved.
>

> LICENSE
> -------
>
> May be freely copied for private, non-commercial, personal use.
>
> Permission is granted to reproduce and republish this article
> for public or commercial purposes, provided that:
> * it is published unedited, in its entirety, including the
> bio-line (but without the license),
> * is published under copyright (either that of Brad Aisa or
> of the publisher)
> * the publisher issues the following disclaimer:
>
> "This article was published under a free-use license granted
> by Mr. Aisa -- he has not endorsed its publication herein."
>
> (Article is 721 words, bio is 22 words.)
>
> Payments, honorariums, and donations may be sent to:

Mirco Cimarelli

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
Really funny!!!
And, yes, you complain saying that CD's cost $13, thinking it's too much,
right?
Well, come to Holland, here they cost $23 in the shops.

Brad Schmidt

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
Well, I'm glad someone hsa so much free time on their hands. And, gee, I
wonder what it is that's missing which leaves that free time?

--
________________________
We've compromised our pride, and sacrificed our health

James Williams

Jun 5, 2019, 3:06:15 AM6/5/19
On Sunday, November 28, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Williams wrote:
> Finally, someone who sees the Truth! And, he ain't even "Amuhricun"!
> May Almighty God Bless and Save The only Free Republic in North America,
> Canada, who from Her Pure and Fruitful Womb has Brought Forth Brad Aisa to
> Bring Light to the bitter, self-hating, self-preoccupied, self-devouring
> flagellists who dwell in Yankeedom and Dixie!
> Madonna Save Us!
> Bill Save Us!
> We have no King but Ceaser! ~~~Jimmy
>
> Brad Aisa <ba...@NOSPAMbrad-aisa.com> wrote in message