No Bald Presidents

Ernest Primeau

Nov 17, 2013, 3:15:58 PM11/17/13
Have you ever noticed that there have been no bald presidents?

This proves that the ruling elite has access to the cure for male pattern
baldness but they don't want to share it with the rest of us.

This is because they want to keep you bald because there is more money in
selling you their snake oil crap than in solving the problem.

Ernie

Government Shill #2

Nov 17, 2013, 3:24:58 PM11/17/13
On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 14:15:58 -0600, "Ernest Primeau" <erni...@webtv.net> wrote:

>Have you ever noticed that there have been no bald presidents?

Is that right?

what about this guy? http://tinyurl.com/memupor

or this one? http://tinyurl.com/pzmhckz

They look pretty... folliclely challenged to me.

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman

Rocky

Nov 17, 2013, 3:39:23 PM11/17/13

"Government Shill #2" <gov....@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 14:15:58 -0600, "Ernest Primeau" <erni...@webtv.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Have you ever noticed that there have been no bald presidents?
>
> Is that right?
>
> what about this guy? http://tinyurl.com/memupor
>
> or this one? http://tinyurl.com/pzmhckz
>
> They look pretty... folliclely challenged to me.

Hey shitt#2 you have to start after JFK's assassination because he was the
last of the non-ruling elite presidents.

Rocky

Ernest Primeau

Nov 17, 2013, 3:47:20 PM11/17/13

"Rocky" wrote in message
Thanks, Rocky, for clearing this up for the IQ challenged. Ernie

Rocky

Nov 17, 2013, 4:13:18 PM11/17/13

"Ernest Primeau" <erni...@webtv.net> wrote in message
Thanks and I have fun with shitt #2 because he gets in such a hurry to prove
things he ends up helping instead.

He helped prove jet engines should not just vanish after a wreck and he
helped prove that cars do more damage to light poles than a 530 mph jet.
<G>

Rocky

Dänk 42Ø

Nov 17, 2013, 8:09:01 PM11/17/13
"Non-ruling elite?" A president whose family name is as close to royalty
as America can get?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQPJYnr48yU