Is there any board like The Crisis Center actually?

MFBBSubEsp

Aug 17, 2014, 12:49:45 AM8/17/14
Well I have tried looking around and while I find sections on other anime general boards I cant find any replacement to the Crisis Center so I wonder if Lynk did another board on different subjects as he did before or maybe the remaining users did a new forum or just there is no forum like the Crisis Center. Well I hope there is but if not I would thank if anyone could tell me =)

lynkf...@hotmail.com

Mar 24, 2019, 5:52:47 AM3/24/19
On Sunday, 17 August 2014 14:49:45 UTC+10, MFBBSubEsp wrote:
> Well I have tried looking around and while I find sections on other anime general boards I cant find any replacement to the Crisis Center so I wonder if Lynk did another board on different subjects as he did before or maybe the remaining users did a new forum or just there is no forum like the Crisis Center. Well I hope there is but if not I would thank if anyone could tell me =)

Unfortunately, there still isn't any forum like C3F... but I have put the time in to archive it: https://lynkformer.com/2019/03/24/the-anime-crisis-center-returns/

~ Lynk Former of The Bubblegum Crisis Center & The Anime Crisis Center (way back when)