30 Years of Bubblegum Crisis

cosmos...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2017, 3:32:52 PM2/26/17
It's been 30 years since one of anime's finest hours debuted it's first OVA in 1987. The fusion of music, mecha, and Knight Sabers lit MegaTokyo on fire in that long ago time, and the fire continues to burn here on a.f.bgcrisis (most appropriately, given that Usenet is 80's era tech).

I just watched Tinsel City Rhapsody, and what a glorious time capsule of classic anime greatness it is. 1987: Bubble Era Japan - in those days, giants like Artmic walked the earth, fueled by wild ambitions and piles of cash, they birthed our beloved BGC. It's like will not be seen again - BGC is a truly dense text that offers something new with each viewing, as we unpack all the great SF homages and detailed cel animation that exemplify everything awesome about 80s anime.

Knight Sabers SANJO!

Tom Mitchell

Feb 27, 2017, 5:44:49 PM2/27/17
Word! (^_^)_b

yourwo...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2018, 9:36:47 AM9/16/18
fake sqa fake gcse fake nvq fake jib fake cscs cards

We specialize is NOVELTY PASSPORT ECS Cards CSCS Cards DRIVERS LICENSES TOEFL & IELTS,
ESOL, CELTA/DELTA GCSE-GCE-A LEVELS-O LEVELS-HND’S HNC’S-CITY &
GUILDS many More……….

SAME DAY!
SUPER FAST TURN AROUND!
FREE SHIPPING – TRACKING NUMBER PROVIDED

English Language replica novelty documents from all around the world.

This company has gone through painstaking efforts to try to make each
of our documents look as exact as possible.

All products shipped to all countries via Priority International
Shipping, and in certain cases product shipped via Standard or
Expedited International Shipping will be emailed and tracking number.

Contact us for estimated delivery times for your region.
We operate 24/7 contact us today at: yourwo...@gmail.com
yourworkdocs.gmail.com

NOW COMPLETED THE SAME DAY AS ORDER AND PAYMENT IS RECEVED!

We carry and produce all JIB ECS & CSCS Cards completed in 24 hours after order and payment is received.

Facts:

JIB ECS & CSCS Cards

Contains Security Computer Chip (works!)
Good for 5 years
Thank you for contacting us as per your question YES as we carry and produce all CSCS JIB ECS & CPCS Card Colors as this card would be completed in 24 hours and shipped through www.fedex.com . It would arrive in 2-3 days as it is Air Mail. All documents & products resemble the REAL etc.

yourwo...@gmail.com
yourworkdocs.gmail.com

GCSE GCE A LEVELS O LEVELS (AND MORE)

CIE – WJEC - CCEA
AQA – OCR – RSA
SQA - EDEXCEL - GCSE
MEG – SEG - C&G
AS & A2 - NVQ
NEA – GNVQ – NZQA
JEB – NEAB – BTEC

yourwo...@gmail.com
yourworkdocs.gmail.com

WE CAN PRODUCE ANY DOCUMENT FROM 30 YEARS AGO

CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC
The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA
The Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations
and Assessment AQA
The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance examination board OCR
The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL
The London examinations board SQA
The Scottish Qualifications Authority GCSE
Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland
Examining Group
SEG Southern Examining Group
City & Guilds London Institute
GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates
NVQ National Voctaional Qualification NEA GCSE
General Certificate of Education GNVQ Certificate
NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority
JEB Joint Examing Board BTEC Award Certtificates EDEXCEL
NEAB Northern Examinations and Assessment Board.

yourwo...@gmail.com
yourworkdocs.gmail.com

We Offer Exact Degree/Certificates
100% Replica Packages

Educational Package $1500.00 USD

Extreme Supporting Documentation

THE PACKAGE IS DESIGNED FOR UPPER HIGH LEVEL PROFESSIONALS THAT NEED VERIFICATION GEARED FOR JOB SUCCESS

This package is designed to include a large volume of supporting documentation & verification via the University to look and appear as if an educational back ground and past records are truly legitimate.

THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES UNIVERSITY VERIFICATION MEANING WE INCLUDE PERSONAL PHOTOS OF THE UNIVERSITY AS IF YOU WERE THERE ALONG WITH UNIVERSITY VERIFICATION
CONTENTS OF THE ORDER

Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 ½ 11, 10/13, 11/14 Documents
Sizes 2/Included
University/College ID Card 2/Included with order
Transcripts, Score Sheet? 6/Included with order
Letter of Recommendation 6/Included with order
Certified Letter of Attendance 6/Included with order
Course Certificate 2/Included
Correct Leather Diploma Cover 8 ½ 11 2/Included with order
Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
101%

UP TO 6 ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS OF YOUR CHOICE INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
Please note that any document can be changed for requested for the package as we offer mix match documents.

Student Package: $375.00 US

This order is designed for the graduate who likes to display his or
her documents as the order offers a superior level of quality that
well exceeds the level of standard documents. Even though standard
documents are printed with average quality, this order incorporates a
higher quality of printing to appear and look like the original.
Replica Quality!
Correct Template

CONTENTS OF THE ORDER

Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 ½ 11 Documents Correct Size 2/
Included
Course Certificate 1/Included
Transcripts, Score Sheet? 3/Included with order
Depending on the type of documents requested this order covers miss
and match documents as it is meant for superior quality printed
documents.

Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
98.6%

Technical Package: $750.00 US
More Documentation
Correct Template
We understand that corporate professionals need the same level of
quality as the originals as we offer an expensive means to replace the
documents or redesign your documents or order with superior quality
not found with any other site or company. This package offers two
degrees or certificates as we know some customers require a Bachelors
Degree & Masters Degree as this applies to a BSc & MSc

Normal Requested Documents
Museum Quality!

CONTENTS OF THE ORDER

Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 ½ 11, 10/13, 11/14 Documents
Sizes 2/Included
Transcripts, Score Sheet? 6/Included with order
Letter of Recommendation 6/Included with order
Certified Letter of Attendance 6/Included with order
Course Certificate 1/Included
Diploma Cover 8 ½ 11 2/Included with order

Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
100%

yourwo...@gmail.com
yourworkdocs.gmail.com

yourwo...@gmail.com