C3F Gone for good or just needing a fund raiser?

harunobu...@gmail.com

May 12, 2009, 2:47:12 AM5/12/09
Not sure what to say about this and its kinda off topic but it's
related in teh sense that The Anime Crisis Center has seemed to
disappeared off the net. No article as to the reason or such. Just
noticed it today when I did a search for some fo the lemons fics they
had there. Not sure what to say save for if anyone knows Lynk
Formersee if he can tell us if the C3F is coming back or not? BGC
RULEZ!

rober...@googlemail.com

May 12, 2009, 5:21:12 AM5/12/09

Lynk is still around, he closed down the Crisis centre because of the
running cost of the forum and lack of new people being attracted to
the site. However most of the information has been saved, so all you
need to do is contact Lynk. He had been willing to sell the rights for
the Forum, but it damn expensive for it.

He moved onto new projects, such as a Gaming forum called
http://www.twilightlynk.com/

Rob Kelk

May 12, 2009, 8:07:40 AM5/12/09
On Mon, 11 May 2009 23:47:12 -0700 (PDT), harunobu...@gmail.com
wrote:

I never heard of the Anime Crisis Center (and I've been both an anime
fan and online for over a decade). What was the URL?

--
Rob Kelk <http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/> e-mail: s/deadspam/gmail/
"I'm *not* a kid! Nyyyeaaah!" - Skuld (in "Oh My Goddess!" OAV #3)

rober...@googlemail.com

May 12, 2009, 3:26:53 PM5/12/09
On May 12, 1:07 pm, robk...@deadspam.com (Rob Kelk) wrote:
> On Mon, 11 May 2009 23:47:12 -0700 (PDT), harunobu.madr...@gmail.com

It was www.thecrisiscentre.com

Originally The Bubblegum Crisis Centre, then the Anime Crisis Centre
or the Crisis Community Centre forums A.K.A C3F to the members

Madarame

May 12, 2009, 5:31:14 PM5/12/09
> or the Crisis Community Centre forums A.K.A C3F to the members- Hide quoted text -

Yes I remember it quite well. Max, Maverick, all them.

Rob Kelk

May 12, 2009, 8:21:50 PM5/12/09
On Tue, 12 May 2009 12:26:53 -0700 (PDT), rober...@googlemail.com
wrote:

>On May 12, 1:07=A0pm, robk...@deadspam.com (Rob Kelk) wrote:
>> On Mon, 11 May 2009 23:47:12 -0700 (PDT), harunobu.madr...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Not sure what to say about this and its kinda off topic but it's
>> >related in teh sense that The Anime Crisis Center has seemed to
>> >disappeared off the net. No article as to the reason or such. Just
>> >noticed it today when I did a search for some fo the lemons fics they
>> >had there. Not sure what to say save for if anyone knows Lynk
>> >Formersee if he can tell us if the C3F is coming back or not? BGC
>> >RULEZ!
>>
>> I never heard of the Anime Crisis Center (and I've been both an anime
>> fan and online for over a decade). What was the URL?
>>
>> --
>> Rob Kelk <http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/> e-mail: s/deadspam/gmail/

>> "I'm *not* a kid! =A0Nyyyeaaah!" =A0- Skuld (in "Oh My Goddess!" OAV #3)

>> "When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear

>> of childishness and the desire to be very grown-up." =A0 =A0- C.S. Lewis

>It was www.thecrisiscentre.com
>
>Originally The Bubblegum Crisis Centre, then the Anime Crisis Centre
>or the Crisis Community Centre forums A.K.A C3F to the members

It must have been *very* obscure - the Internet Archive has never heard
of it...

Madarame

May 13, 2009, 1:17:07 AM5/13/09
On May 12, 6:21 pm, robk...@deadspam.com (Rob Kelk) wrote:
> On Tue, 12 May 2009 12:26:53 -0700 (PDT), robert6...@googlemail.com
> of childishness and the desire to be very grown-up."    - C.S. Lewis- Hide quoted text -

Nah they were pretty well known. Madmax and Maverick were attemtping
some mod for ut2004 at one point from what I recall. There just wasn't
enough time however to keep the development up so it slipped in
legend. But Max did do a solid job on The Silky Doll establishment/
facility.

lynkf...@hotmail.com

May 13, 2009, 1:27:35 AM5/13/09

Oh hey... just noticed this now while I was looking through the site
stats for Twilight Lynk.

Yeah, The Anime Crisis Center and The Bubblegum Crisis Center are down
at the moment... I do have a new site, Twilight Lynk
( www.twilightlynk.com ) and on that site I do have an archival
section which has Cloud Age Symphony and the Crisis Management
webcomic already up on it... I've been meaning to put up archival
versions of TACC and BGCC up but I've kinda been busy XD I'm also
thinking about putting C3F (the forum) back up as well... though as an
archival thing and not for actively posting... though if ya'll wanna
join the Twilight Lynk Forums you can :p a lot of the old members from
the old site are around there and it's a lot more active than the last
site.

Madarame

May 13, 2009, 1:35:26 AM5/13/09
> (www.twilightlynk.com) and on that site I do have an archival

> section which has Cloud Age Symphony and the Crisis Management
> webcomic already up on it... I've been meaning to put up archival
> versions of TACC and BGCC up but I've kinda been busy XD I'm also
> thinking about putting C3F (the forum) back up as well... though as an
> archival thing and not for actively posting... though if ya'll wanna
> join the Twilight Lynk Forums you can :p a lot of the old members from
> the old site are around there and it's a lot more active than the last
> site.- Hide quoted text -

I'll have to pass with past history and stuff, but its good to know
that the webcomic will still be active. But seems like some these guys
will join though.

rober...@googlemail.com

May 15, 2009, 5:42:15 PM5/15/09

Asked Lynk and he posted the following back to me....

'I'll be putting up an archival version of BGCC up whenever I can but
I won't be working on it at all.'

Jonathan

lynkf...@hotmail.com

Mar 24, 2019, 5:54:56 AM3/24/19