Barry/Clapton collaboration

HallieR

Nov 11, 2021, 10:00:48 PM11/11/21
Nobody, the song Barry and Claptone collaborated with each other on, is now available to listen to on YouTube and will be released tomorrow on the latter’s album Closer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg2-A6S_wCQ

One comment says Barry wrote and even performed this song, or a different version of it, in the 90s. Can anyone confirm?

dcsharon

Nov 12, 2021, 11:44:05 AM11/12/21
I think it has a 15 Minutes sound to it - maybe an unreleased cut from that recording?

(DC) Sharon

kcla...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2021, 5:43:05 PM11/23/21
I'm not sure of the origin, someone on FB said the song was originally performed live by Barry in the 90s. It definitely sounds like a more recent recording of him though.

I'm really enjoying the song!!

Kristen