To Garry Kief

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 15, 2011, 11:08:42 AM9/15/11
I am going to copy what you wrote on here referring to me and than go
to your twitter and see what you say.( If that is really you on
twitter.) There are alot of fake accounts on twitter.
I doubt if you will reply back. My email is 222lor...@gmail.com
That is available for other too if you ave the guts
Lorrie

Brenda M

Sep 15, 2011, 11:24:48 AM9/15/11
On Sep 15, 11:08 am, yabbadabbadoo <222lorrie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am going to copy what you wrote on here referring to me and than go
> to your twitter and see what you say.( If that is really you on
> twitter.) There are alot of fake accounts on twitter.
> I doubt if you will reply back. My email is 222lorrie...@gmail.com
> That is available for other too if you ave the guts
> Lorrie

I'm sure Garry is too much of a gentleman to say it, so I will.

Here's a reply:
You're an idiot.

Say hi to your alter ego. And Sybil and Eve while you're at it.

Brenda

Angel

Sep 15, 2011, 11:31:47 AM9/15/11
I said last week she was fuckin nuts, she took offence. There must be
some truth in what I said, just read her crap ranting.
One thing I can thank her for though is for calling me a chick, I
rather liked that. Made me feel young. LOL
Happy Thursday.

Brenda M

Sep 15, 2011, 11:35:01 AM9/15/11
> Happy Thursday.- Hide quoted text -

When you speak, my brain aches.

Brenda

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 15, 2011, 11:37:41 AM9/15/11
well Brenda I went to Garrys twitter page and asked him a question. I
doubt if he will answer me there
Why not email me Brenda?? Lets see what you really think of me
Lorrie

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 15, 2011, 11:39:55 AM9/15/11
You are f n nuts too . I sent Garry a tweet. I doubt if he will reply
Just asked him a simple question
So you are not a chick? I thought you were. I can rant all I want. You
keep replying to it.
So what are you old?

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 15, 2011, 11:41:36 AM9/15/11
On Sep 15, 10:08 am, yabbadabbadoo <222lorrie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am going to copy what you wrote on here referring to me and than go
> to your twitter and see what you say.( If that is really you on
> twitter.) There are alot of fake accounts on twitter.
> I doubt if you will reply back. My email is 222lorrie...@gmail.com
> That is available for other too if you ave the guts
> Lorrie

Garry Kief- I twittered you. Wonder if you will respond there? I doubt
it.
I asked you a simple question. Nothing bad.
By the way I do not drink. Maybe you should ask some of the other
ladies on here if they do
Lorrie

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 15, 2011, 11:50:03 AM9/15/11
Would you like to know what aches when you write?
Too chicken to email me Brenda

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 15, 2011, 11:51:29 AM9/15/11
On Sep 15, 10:08 am, yabbadabbadoo <222lorrie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am going to copy what you wrote on here referring to me and than go
> to your twitter and see what you say.( If that is really you on
> twitter.) There are alot of fake accounts on twitter.
> I doubt if you will reply back. My email is 222lorrie...@gmail.com
> That is available for other too if you ave the guts
> Lorrie

I hope I hear from Garry on twitter and finally hear the truth!
Next up Barrys site on twitter

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 15, 2011, 12:09:58 PM9/15/11
At least I do live in a Manilow Bubble.and see him 300 times!!
Or live in his neighborhood!! Now that is crazy!
Oh and you are an idiot too
Lorrie
PS better get over to twitter and create a fake Garry page

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 15, 2011, 12:13:55 PM9/15/11
On Sep 15, 10:08 am, yabbadabbadoo <222lorrie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am going to copy what you wrote on here referring to me and than go
> to your twitter and see what you say.( If that is really you on
> twitter.) There are alot of fake accounts on twitter.
> I doubt if you will reply back. My email is 222lorrie...@gmail.com
> That is available for other too if you ave the guts
> Lorrie

NOW I KNOW GARRYS TWITTER IS FAKE!
just by what I said to him..
What a bunch of shit

Garry Kief

Sep 15, 2011, 12:13:53 PM9/15/11
Sorry I don't use twitter for debates. So I blocked you.

Maria Mikol

Sep 15, 2011, 12:15:06 PM9/15/11
On Sep 15, 11:08 am, yabbadabbadoo <222lorrie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am going to copy what you wrote on here referring to me and than go
> to your twitter and see what you say.( If that is really you on
> twitter.) There are alot of fake accounts on twitter.
> I doubt if you will reply back. My email is 222lorrie...@gmail.com
> That is available for other too if you ave the guts
> Lorrie

Seems like you are stalking him. Why Twitter and here? You KNOW he
reads this page. Frankly, with this content, I'd be surprised if he
emails you. He doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. He's
already come here and said he's the real deal you gave you his
Stiletto email address.

By the way, how would him emailing you back prove to you it's him?
I'm not sure I get that.

Maria

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 15, 2011, 12:41:37 PM9/15/11
It wasnt a debate Mr K
It was a question. All you had to do was answer it. Kind of funny
after i asked you I was blocked.
Hmmm. Maybe Brenda or Angel are Garry!! I do not live in a Manilow
Bubble like some on here
Garry I put my email on here..Why not write to me there? I will not be
harsh. Just want the truth.
I Do not see your full email on here..Mine is 222lor...@gmail.com

I still think Garry is fake here. Now more than ever
Lorrie

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 15, 2011, 12:45:33 PM9/15/11
I am not stalking anyone Maria.If i was stalking I would move next to
Garry.
His stilletto email is not all there..Mine IS
I agree with you on one point .I would not know if it was Garry
emailing me
It could be a whacko fan right? Or a Garry impersonator
I do not care if he blocked me either. There are other ways to find
out things
Lorrie

crystal

Sep 15, 2011, 12:47:38 PM9/15/11
Is it just me, or does anyone else think a certain former poster
whose initials are KZ finally learned how to write just a bit more
coherently, along with improving their spelling skills and is using
another name?

Crystal

Nash's Gramma

Sep 15, 2011, 12:19:37 PM9/15/11
You are a sad, sad individual. I sincerely hope you get the help you
need.
CA Sharon

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 15, 2011, 12:57:02 PM9/15/11
On Sep 15, 11:13 am, Garry Kief <garryk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Garry or whoever you are I went to my gmail and it said this
Garry Kief @GarryKief favorited your Tweet:

Now that is funny
Lorrie

Brenda M

Sep 15, 2011, 1:14:59 PM9/15/11
> Crystal- Hide quoted text -

No, I think this is someone else ... "KZ" was from the Chicago area,
but this nutball is from the U.K.

Unless KZ moved?

Nahhh ... Britain has too many smart people watching its borders. I
doubt they'd let her in.

Brenda

Brenda M

Sep 15, 2011, 1:17:17 PM9/15/11
> Lorrie- Hide quoted text -

Um .... when you post an email address here, it only partially shows
up in the post. Garry likely didn't know that.

So, one more freakin' time, here is his email address ... remove the
spaces ...

gck @ stilettoentertainment.com

(Of course, if he had any sense, he would already have you blocked
from emailing him.)

Brenda

Suzan

Sep 15, 2011, 1:19:32 PM9/15/11
Lorrie/Yabbadabbadoo,

Sigh. I'm probably talking to a wall here, but the reason people
shouldn't debate on Twitter (or public boards) is just that...it's
PUBLIC. I suspect if you had politely emailed your question to him,
in private, he likely would have answered you, in private. But if you
spout off in a public forum about his email and twitter accounts being
fake or how you doubt he'll even reply, well, you'll probably get
exactly what you expect.

My grandma told me often, "you get more flies with honey than
vinegar". It means, being polite, kind, and respectful is more
effective than being rude, accusatory, and defensive.

OK, I'm done. No more advice from me. Good luck--I expect you'll need
it.
Suzan

Junie

Sep 15, 2011, 1:51:04 PM9/15/11
On Sep 15, 11:47 am, crystal <rpj...@aol.com> wrote:

>  Is it just me, or does anyone else think a certain former poster
> whose initials are KZ finally learned how to write just a bit more
> coherently, along with improving their spelling skills and is using
> another name?
>
> Crystal

I think you are spot on, Crystal.
Several of us knew we had seen that manner of writing before; had a
hard time putting a finger on the owner.
She (KZ) of motel/bed/breakfast fame when Barry performed at Rosemont.

Good job!

crystal

Sep 15, 2011, 1:59:50 PM9/15/11
I hadn't noticed where she's from Brenda, thanks for letting me
know.

Crystal

Brenda M

Sep 15, 2011, 2:04:38 PM9/15/11
On Sep 15, 1:51 pm, Junie <woooot_woo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think you are spot on, Crystal.
> Several of us knew we had seen that manner of writing before; had a
> hard time putting a finger on the owner.
> She (KZ) of motel/bed/breakfast fame when Barry performed at Rosemont.
>
> Good job!

Ah yes ... KZ ... back when she used to have secret meetings with
Barry at the Lincoln Park Zoo.

But at least SHE had some ... let's say ... issues she couldn't
help.

But this one who's on here?

I don't know what the hell's wrong with her.

Brenda

Diane

Sep 15, 2011, 2:31:25 PM9/15/11
> Brenda- Hide quoted text -

Brenda, I don't know what you're seeing, but this nutball (Lorrie's)
IP address shows up as Lombard, IL when I checked it out. Not the
UK.

crystal

Sep 15, 2011, 2:53:21 PM9/15/11
Hmmm, isn't Lombard close to where KZ lives or possibly used to live?
I do remember she got tossed off of the MMN network several months ago
because she started a fight with another poster that involved
profanity. If "Lorrie" suddenly claims that one of her parents was the
child of some long forgotten C list movie or tv star we might have our
answer.

Crystal

bookworm

Sep 15, 2011, 3:02:51 PM9/15/11
Hello all,

I doubt it's KZ. From what I've read of her posts in the past (never
got involved because I don't post on any of the Barry boards), she is
definitely learning impaired. People in Chicago (it has been said she
lives in Berwin?) have said they have looked all over for this B&B she
supposedly started and they can't find any info. on it at all. There
is no telephone listing for it anywhere. I've never met her and hope I
never do. What a shame she causes so much trouble for others but I
really don't think she can help it.

As for this one, sounds like she got up on the wrong side of the bed
this morning or maybe forgot to take her meds today? It doesn't seem
like the same 'yabbi dabbi' that's been posting here. I'm sorry to see
the same dissention goes on here that goes on in the other Barry
forums. Enough "gossip" as Garry says.

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 15, 2011, 3:22:59 PM9/15/11
HEY THANKS for the last freaking time Brenda
Now you and your buddies here try to figure out where I live okay?
If that isnt stalking I do not know what it is
Lorrie..not some one else

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 15, 2011, 3:20:40 PM9/15/11
Nope I am not anywhere near Lombard..I am not even my own computer.
I am not from any of these areas..You are all wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a few people I know on twit write ot GK,,hmm kind of funny how
they did not get blocked!
And I am the same yabbidabbi or whatever you want to call me..that is
just a stupid name I put on here
My real Name is Lorrie..Have fun trying to figure out where I am
from.Now that is stalking
I am not trying to find out where any of you are from..And I do not
take meds.
I smoke just like Manilow does

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 15, 2011, 3:48:30 PM9/15/11
Ever hear of libraries Crystal? So you and your buddies will never
know where I live
As far as the rest of your post it is dumb
Now have fun staking me

Maria

Sep 15, 2011, 7:09:46 PM9/15/11
On Sep 15, 3:48 pm, yabbadabbadoo <222lorrie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now have fun staking me

Oh my god she's a vampire!

Maria
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Junie

Sep 15, 2011, 7:43:50 PM9/15/11
On Sep 15, 6:09 pm, Maria <robam...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > Now have fun staking me
>
> Oh my god she's a vampire!
>
> Maria

ROTFLMAO!

Kristen Cladek

Sep 16, 2011, 12:07:53 AM9/16/11
That's a riot!

Btw, what does you smoking have anything to do with this argument! Try
to stay on topic! I'm entertained by your insanity.

Kristen

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 16, 2011, 9:28:31 AM9/16/11
WRONG i wish i could call the police or whoever I could call to let
them know
people on the internet are trying to find out where I live. I do not
care where you live
Diane I am not a nutball. You and some of your buddies may be nutballs
if you are trying to find out where I Live
Lorrie

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 16, 2011, 11:22:19 AM9/16/11
Thanks alot Junie
Guess you are like the others here than?
Lorrie

Junie

Sep 16, 2011, 11:39:29 AM9/16/11
On Sep 16, 10:22 am, yabbadabbadoo <222lorrie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks alot Junie
> Guess you are like the others here than?
> Lorrie

Come on Lorrie - lighten up.
You gotta admit that was funny.
Shows quick thinking on the op's part.
Laughter is a good thing....it relieves stress and tension.
Try it. You DO seem a bit frazzled.

yabbadabbadoo

Sep 16, 2011, 12:36:24 PM9/16/11
The jokes and name calling is one thing Junie

It is when people are trying to find out where you live can be a bit
un nerving